PDA

View Full Version : Purchased from BBTS?

Omegaplex
12-25-2018, 08:26 PM
For anybody who has ever purchased a sideshow superpowers statue from bbts, do they ship them naked in their own shipper, or do they ship them in a larger package with bubble wrap, like they do everything else I've ever gotten from them?

I'm trying to decide what the pros and cons are of going with bbts, vs. Sideshow or somebody else for that matter. If pricing is the same, then at sideshow you get points, but at bbts you might get better packaging for shipping, and a great no-down preorder system with the pile of loot, for example.

MONSTER
12-25-2018, 08:36 PM
I've never had an issue with BBTS. I've ordered statues, toys,ext and they always arrived well packed.

omigeo
12-25-2018, 09:20 PM
Hmm sorry couldn't tell you if they ship with shipper or not for SS items. All I know is that when they ship, they package your items well. Try contacting them. They are pretty good in responding

BurningRage
12-25-2018, 09:31 PM
I haven’t bought a Tweeterhead statue from them but bought other statues and they always double box.

Gothamite
12-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Pro: great packing

Con: they almost want you to break a statue before they'll accept a return, even if it's demonstrably defective.

pdenham
12-25-2018, 10:28 PM
From Sideshow, they just slapped a shipping label on the Tweeterhead shipper.

From Entertainment Earth, they double boxed it, and used additional paper wadding so the TH shipper wouldn't jostle around.

I don't recall ordering any TH statues from Alter Ego, but they will double box any Hot Toy figures, whereas SS just slaps the label on the HT shipper and out they go.

Unless it's an exclusive HT figure or a ridiculously good deal on a TH, I doubt I will be ordering any more of those brands from SS in the future.