PDA

View Full Version : Battle Diorama Series Mystique 1/10

omigeo
03-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Not sure if she has been posted but if so, please delete this thread

Master Pizza
03-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Posted pictures in the Sentinel Diorama thread last week since they're all supposed to be part of the same scene.

Tushar
03-06-2019, 11:15 AM
Have any other X-Men been out in this series yet? I thumbed through the Sentinel thread but didn't see any pics.

Tushar
03-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Mystique is up for PO on BBTS.

built2shred
03-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Have any other X-Men been out in this series yet? I thumbed through the Sentinel thread but didn't see any pics.

Professor X went up for pre-order on IS Website and BBTS.com

majestic1
03-06-2019, 01:06 PM
So is it the Brotherhood and the X-men VS Sentinels ?

I thought this dio line was going to be a smaller version of XM's Sentinel battle diorama with the classic characters, that is what they appeared to announce back in 2017.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2qmel4o.jpg

Tushar
03-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Professor X went up for pre-order on IS Website and BBTS.com

Saw him too.

But did they show anything at the Toy Fair or something? Do we have any more info about who comes next? I'd be VERY interested in a Jim Lee/Classic 90s X-Men line, provided they don't mess up the faces. For some reason, Mystique dosn't look "pretty" to me in these pics. Their female face sculpts have always been a hit or miss for me personally.

UnicornPegasus
12-11-2019, 07:32 PM
I saw this is available to ship from Sideshow. I checked my PO at Iron Studio's site and I can only find the down-payment order there, there's no pre-order order showing, and my email link from my invoice loads a 404 error page like it doesn't exist. I've not PO'ed from them before, anyone have a similar experience? I'm awaiting a reply from their support, but I'll be more than a little ticked if I don't get it from them since my order had the lower price and free shipping on it.

Phoenixblazes
12-11-2019, 07:48 PM
I saw this is available to ship from Sideshow. I checked my PO at Iron Studio's site and I can only find the down-payment order there, there's no pre-order order showing, and my email link from my invoice loads a 404 error page like it doesn't exist. I've not PO'ed from them before, anyone have a similar experience? I'm awaiting a reply from their support, but I'll be more than a little ticked if I don't get it from them since my order had the lower price and free shipping on it.

This is already shipping from Popcultcha (Australia), so it would suck if it’s not shipping from their own warehouse yet.

Master Pizza
12-11-2019, 08:46 PM

Yesterday I checked and couldn't find my order at all. Got in touch with customer service and they responded to me this morning. The orders from the old website ironstudiosus.com are being imported to ironstudios.com. They set me up with a new login so I could see my order (because I purchased as a guest). I was confused why my PO was in the Orders section and they told me only Pre-orders through the new site show up in the pre-order section.

Did you PO Mystique by herself or Prof X along with her?

marvelboi77
12-11-2019, 11:15 PM
I ordered from Sideshow today and it's been shipped today.

marvelboi77
12-12-2019, 11:39 PM
For about a $100 bucks I got a nice feeling when she arrived. Sure it's not big like a PF but for price/something I like, it was satisfying. She turned out nice, and comes with an extra switch out hand of Sabretooth.

built2shred
12-13-2019, 12:54 AM
How do her legs look in person, in the picture it looks like her left leg is quite a bit longer than her right one.

marvelboi77
12-13-2019, 01:22 AM
How do her legs look in person, in the picture it looks like her left leg is quite a bit longer than her right one.

Hmm.. It may be, but the angle you plug it into the base is pretty high, so I didn't notice. It seemed to display well. The hands have tiny pegs at the wrists to pop the hands on. It's not magnets. I thought the base was pretty cool, all and all for $ it seems like a nice statue.

RossMcCollector
12-15-2019, 12:08 PM
Very detailed for 1/10. Going to be an exciting times with the diorama!

https://i.imgur.com/ubpkBFf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/K5bjQmt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LVlXEPZ.jpg

rjszar
12-15-2019, 10:40 PM

I may have a similar issue. I ordered her along with Prof X. The order says it was placed on March 1 and is complete. Nothing further about paying off balance. Doesn't make sense that people who ordered through them wouldn't get theirs first.

edit: I tried following the link in my confirmation and it gives the same error, but it takes me to ironstudiosus.com whereas the order appears on ironstudios.com. That may be an issue, but I'm not sure.

destrox76
12-15-2019, 11:17 PM
I may have a similar issue. I ordered her along with Prof X. The order says it was placed on March 1 and is complete. Nothing further about paying off balance. Doesn't make sense that people who ordered through them wouldn't get theirs first.

edit: I tried following the link in my confirmation and it gives the same error, but it takes me to ironstudiosus.com whereas the order appears on ironstudios.com. That may be an issue, but I'm not sure.
Im having the same issue.

Nebulhym
12-16-2019, 08:50 AM
Waiting for mine! Getting excited, this 1/10 line is already awesome.

chronos1919
12-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Excellent pictures. IS 1/10 lines have been tempting me but I was worried about the quality at such a small scale. Looks really good though.

RossMcCollector
12-16-2019, 06:16 PM
Excellent pictures. IS 1/10 lines have been tempting me but I was worried about the quality at such a small scale. Looks really good though.

I love IS 1/10 statues. Here is a mixed pic of mine with some Kotos. The IS quality is far superior than the Kotos hence the higher price

https://i.imgur.com/Sx8N9ej.jpg

PlatypusRhyme
12-16-2019, 06:29 PM

Quality has been good on any that I've bought, and I find that likeness are normally better than other companies' larger statues. Maybe try getting one of the older deep discounted ones on the IS site or other sites, to see what you think.

markuz30
12-17-2019, 02:33 AM
I am totally shifting to ironstudios. They are smaller but the likeness is better, and the details are insane for such a small scale.

chronos1919
12-17-2019, 09:28 AM
Mystique sold out at SS now. Wasn't expecting that. Doesn't even show a waitlist. Put an order in at BBTS.

marvelboi77
12-18-2019, 06:02 PM
Mystique sold out at SS now. Wasn't expecting that. Doesn't even show a waitlist. Put an order in at BBTS.

They found some, as it's back up for sale.

chronos1919
12-18-2019, 10:23 PM
They found some, as it's back up for sale.

:laugh:

I should have guessed that would happen. There seem to be a lot of "misplaced" items in the SS warehouse they conveniently discover now and then.

marvelboi77
12-21-2019, 01:24 AM
:laugh:

I should have guessed that would happen. There seem to be a lot of "misplaced" items in the SS warehouse they conveniently discover now and then.

And she is sold out again.

UnicornPegasus
12-21-2019, 01:39 AM
This is already shipping from Popcultcha (Australia), so it would suck if it’s not shipping from their own warehouse yet.

Yeah, still not shipping straight from them. I'm not happy.

Yesterday I checked and couldn't find my order at all. Got in touch with customer service and they responded to me this morning. The orders from the old website ironstudiosus.com are being imported to ironstudios.com. They set me up with a new login so I could see my order (because I purchased as a guest). I was confused why my PO was in the Orders section and they told me only Pre-orders through the new site show up in the pre-order section.

Did you PO Mystique by herself or Prof X along with her?

I only got Mystique.

Yeah, I tried the new site and still nothing for me either. Their support responses are vague and they won't answer me when I ask when they'll begin shipping. They just keep telling me I have to pay the remainder. I know that, I'm not asking about that, or trying to get it shipped without paying, and when I asked when I pay the remainder they just told me I'll be emailed when it's time. So, they act like I'm asking for it for free, then tell me THEY will email me when to pay the rest. I'm not thrilled with their CS so far. This is my second purchase from them, but first PO, and I doubt I'd do another.

rjszar
12-22-2019, 01:11 PM
Yeah, still not shipping straight from them. I'm not happy.

I only got Mystique.

Yeah, I tried the new site and still nothing for me either. Their support responses are vague and they won't answer me when I ask when they'll begin shipping. They just keep telling me I have to pay the remainder. I know that, I'm not asking about that, or trying to get it shipped without paying, and when I asked when I pay the remainder they just told me I'll be emailed when it's time. So, they act like I'm asking for it for free, then tell me THEY will email me when to pay the rest. I'm not thrilled with their CS so far. This is my second purchase from them, but first PO, and I doubt I'd do another.

I contacted them and got the vague response that they are expecting them in their warehouse and I will be contacted for payoff. I doubt they even looked up the order or checked to see if Mystique was one of the figures that they were expecting. How could Sideshow get them before IS? I ordered Mystique from BBTS and Prof. X from TNS as backups. I was too late to get Prof X from BBTS as well, but TNS will ship him well before anyone else at least.

Master Pizza
12-25-2019, 02:13 AM
I just decided to randomly check the site and she's in stock. No email yet about paying the rest of the amount.

rjszar
12-25-2019, 05:23 PM
I just decided to randomly check the site and she's in stock. No email yet about paying the rest of the amount.

This has me really ticked off. I just e-mailed them again. I know this probably has something to do with the way the order is listed. It is listed as complete, whereas recent orders are listed as pre-ordered.

iceprince_x
12-25-2019, 08:54 PM
Ordered straight from them but still no follow through when to pay up.

UnicornPegasus
12-26-2019, 02:32 PM
I just emailed them again since she's in stock and ready to ship for anyone that buys her outright now on their site. I'm none too happy.

rjszar
12-26-2019, 04:17 PM
I just emailed them again since she's in stock and ready to ship for anyone that buys her outright now on their site. I'm none too happy.

Not sure if they took today off, but I haven't received a response from yesterday's inquiry.

Master Pizza
12-27-2019, 03:50 PM
Well the way they handled this sucks. Not preordering anything from their site again.

UnicornPegasus
12-27-2019, 10:40 PM
Not sure if they took today off, but I haven't received a response from yesterday's inquiry.

Yeah, I have heard back from them either. Did they take the entire week off?

EDIT 1-3-2020:
I know it's after the holidays, but I've contacted them three times now and no replies yet.

Master Pizza
01-05-2020, 05:42 PM
Got my email for Mystique today. Paid her off and hope to have her in hand this week.

UnicornPegasus
01-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Got my email finally, however they did not port over the free shipping coupon code that I had applied on the original order. I have screenshots from March when I ordered her showing the code, and it shows in my original downpayment invoice too, that I just screen capped and sent back to them to as WTF. They are charging $22 shipping and handling without that code, so this keeps snow balling into a larger and larger dumpster fire for me.

Also, that reply I got today was from one of my requests from back on 12-26, so I hold out no hope of them responding in two weeks their new invoice email tells you you have to complete the payment.

EDIT:
Today's email now tells me that pre-orders can't have free shipping. Well, that wasn't the case a year ago and the system took the coupon, so wow. Never buying from them again.

UnicornPegasus
01-19-2020, 10:08 PM
Finally got this straightened out with IS as a "one time exception," and Mystique arrived yesterday. I will not be buying from them ever again, and this experience has really soured me on the two items I have from them now (Psylocke and Mystique.) Their customer service is absolutely abysmal.