PDA

View Full Version : MARVEL LEGENDS 12 + 13 pics

Virsago
10-07-2005, 03:03 PM
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9346/afmls12setl7si.jpg

For series 13 http://www.cornerstorecomics.com/af_ml13.html

Primal
10-07-2005, 03:06 PM
What's up with Maestro's hair?!? Or is that a crown?

Sam Wilson
10-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Thanks for those pics virs! And yeah, omar that's a helmet on maestro. Those are AWESOME.

Mr. X
10-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Sasquatch is kind of small. Isn't he supposed to be bigger than that?

Wolverine1
10-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Wow, those look great. I want them!

Sam Wilson
10-07-2005, 05:36 PM
yeah, I can see myself army building someo hydra agents and some Hellfire Club thugs.

wolverinejedi007
10-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Very cool!!!

The Captain
10-07-2005, 06:07 PM
I see many loose legends on ebay in the future... gotta get those skrulls!!

rychehitman
10-10-2005, 10:05 AM
This series continues to amaze! I had thought they jumped the shark with the "giant" Apocalypse, but thankfullt they are breaking new ground!

Whoever is calling the shots over at toybiz is right on the money...having each figure come with an extra "grunt" is a fabulous idea!

Great choices too...A.I.M., Skrulls, Brood, Hydra, Hellfire Club, and the Hand! I cant wait to build armies of these baddies! I sure wish Bowen would do busts of these guys!

The weak link is Blackheart, but FINALLY we get another Asgardian...LOKI!
I am shocked at the Abomination, since he was done in ML fashion! PYRO = YES!
Can the Blob and Avalanche be far behind? Goblin looks cool! Hopefully we will get a Hobgoblin variant....if he was in the works, I wonder why they didnt make Norman with the other "flyers"???

Oh well, rejoice! More Legends are coming our way!

marvelboi77
10-11-2005, 10:37 PM
I just got Phoenix in the mail today. I have all the girls now, but I need to find Scarlet Witch, I have one on order through Amazon but it keeps getting delayed. I don't have my hopes up that it will come in.

Sam Wilson
10-11-2005, 10:48 PM
I just got Phoenix in the mail today. I have all the girls now, but I need to find Scarlet Witch, I have one on order through Amazon but it keeps getting delayed. I don't have my hopes up that it will come in.

The scarlet witch was scrapped for wave 11 or 12 or whatever wave it was part of, TBA when she will be released again, there is another thread about that somewhere...

marvelboi77
10-11-2005, 11:40 PM
The scarlet witch was scrapped for wave 11 or 12 or whatever wave it was part of, TBA when she will be released again, there is another thread about that somewhere...
Oh that's why she is selling for over $100 on ebay now. Some must have slipped out.

Krypton Knight
10-12-2005, 12:16 AM
I've got her on order from Amazon too. I have a bad feeling she'll never arrive.

Here's the story on why she's delayed - http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/reviews/icftos/mlsw.shtml

rychehitman
10-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Thanks for posting that! Interesting stuff!

MrYac
10-14-2005, 12:57 AM
12 is looking great to me, the giant apoc is so cool i don't even mind having to buy x-23 and wolverine to complete him. and i'm looking forward to maestro a lot. 13 also looks cool so far, but as i'm sure you all know by now the henchmen have been canned from 13 to potentially be released in another form later down the road

Batwing
10-14-2005, 02:32 AM
13 also looks cool so far, but as i'm sure you all know by now the henchmen have been canned from 13 to potentially be released in another form later down the road

That's what I heard, too--it's a shame. Great idea.

rychehitman
10-25-2005, 05:48 PM
NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!

I did not know the henchmen were scratched! It's a brilliant idea!

What are they doing in its place! I am really afraid that Toybiz is going to fizzle out on this line. The first sign is when they add silly extras like Ultron on a hovercraft!

Sniper
10-25-2005, 06:12 PM
now I know why I stopped collecting figures, just too many out there!

Virsago
10-25-2005, 07:28 PM
NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!

I did not know the henchmen were scratched! It's a brilliant idea!

What are they doing in its place! I am really afraid that Toybiz is going to fizzle out on this line. The first sign is when they add silly extras like Ultron on a hovercraft!
Toybiz might release the henchmen in a different way.

Here's' my 2 cents on everyone else's 2 cents.

"F&^k" whoever posted those boards on line in the first place. I don't care who it was I really don't care who did it but understand what position that puts us in. That's just my knee jerk, not as an employee of TB, but just as me witch is why I like to post here I can be myself and not have to be a suit. Your seeing things that aren't finished and I hate that, I'm really not blaming anyone here because those images are all over the net right now and It would be pointless to ask people to take them down. I'm pissed because we clearly designed those boards for use in sales meetings only and there not meant to be seen by the public for a reason. 1) They look like crap, 2) We haven't announced that the is the final direction for the line, & 3) A lot of things have changed since then.

What's changed?

A lot of what your looking at for 13 is incorrect. i.e. Crimson Dynamo = Gone.

Also ML 13 will not have side kicks. So I'm reading all of the hoopla over how much everyone loves this idea but the truth is it aint gonna happen! Now, if it were like 2 years ago, hell even an year ago we could have probably made it work. But now...Not with the world the way it is today and for the foreseeable future. But in my mind believe it or not this ends up being a win/win situation, here's why. The process of costing this assortment went thought a 4 month process, witch is like 4 times longer than usual. We went through several cost cutting measures witch ended up in the sidekicks going from 6" and 11 POA to being 5" and having 3 points of articulation ...and they still wouldn't cost out. Witch in a lot of ways I was happy about because it would have just been poop if we made them like that. So now ML 13 has a different pack in. witch your all going to poop over and have to wait till toyfair to see ( or at least until some on line jerk off posts it on there site to get more traffic).

So what about the Grunts you say? Where will they go? Who will feed them? Well.... truth be told as this line was shaping up ( or down as it may be) I was thinking of another away around this problem and what I came up with - in my mind - is actually BETTER than doing all of these guys as pack in's. Why? well I can't tell you until I've sold this idea to 2 more people and it's a reality and not just an idea. Once that's done you will know. And in a way, having 33 pages of jubilant text on this idea in 2 days actually helps my cause.

So all in all I guess this isn't so bad, but just to be sure f&*k you guys anyway.

Oh and P.S. I found this funny and you might as well. Just so that you all understand that it is nigh ( yes Nigh!) Impossible to make everyone happy at the same time... I thought it was very funny to read that people were pissed that the Maestro had no fallen hero armor witch was NEVER in the comic. That armor was something we created with the first Hulk classic line, but when WE design an Ultron, a character that has looked different every single time it's appeared in the comic it's fu$%&*ing heresy! GREAT!!!! Oh, and before you go any further it was MY decision to do Loki in the suit he wears in the Loki mini series VS the spandex outfit he wore in the 60's , why? because I think it's cooler. And gues what? I'm right.

Jin = We did make the holster change to the Bishop that's an early picture. As for Blackheart...I love the sculpt the way it is and yes it has a tail.

Please don't bother following this up with a bunch of "hey Jesse" questions as this is the last thing I'm going to post for a while.

~ Kisses ~

Falcada.

darthrobbler
10-25-2005, 08:21 PM
God, I was going to quit this line but now, WOW!!! Still don't care for the variants of just about each figure but with the pack-ins this series is a must!