PDA

View Full Version : Hey CAP70........Attakus is a Piece Of...........

SpenK
10-07-2005, 04:24 PM
ART.......... :eplus2: ..............Just Recieved My Maul Japan Version.......... Man You Are So Right About Star Wars Attakus Pieces!!!! The Statue is a Marvel..............I hope No to get The Attakus Bug (like you told me)............ What the hell I am already Addicted..................Come to Me Attakus Grievous.............. :eplus2: Thanks for the Advice C......... :)

Gruson
10-07-2005, 04:25 PM
About time you saw the light. ;)

Maul is awesome for sure. Congrats.

cap70
10-07-2005, 04:27 PM
ART.......... :eplus2: ..............Just Recieved My Maul Japan Version.......... Man You Are So Right About Star Wars Attakus Pieces!!!! The Statue is a Marvel..............I hope No to get The Attakus Bug (like you told me)............ What the hell I am already Addicted..................Come to Me Attakus Grievous........... Thanks for the Advice C......... :)

I told ya!! hahaha
I knew you would love it man! Congrats! :buttrock:
Now you better start saving! :laugh:

C.

P1X4R
10-07-2005, 04:31 PM
welcome to the club! :) let me guess moriaki?

Gruson
10-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Hey Spenk, who said this? :)

------Darth Maul .Versus. Darth Maul-------
Who Looks Better in these 2 Pics?
I think Gentle Giant Will Kick @$$ (Attakus )

Do you still think that?

;)

cap70
10-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Hey G, don't start! :)

SpenK, is that seller good or what? I just bought an Emperor Guard from him and it should be here next week. I had one before, then sold it, and now I bought again. My Emperor demanded one, he was feeling unprotected and alone! :laugh:

SpenK
10-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Hey Spenk, who said this? :)

------Darth Maul .Versus. Darth Maul-------
Who Looks Better in these 2 Pics?
I think Gentle Giant Will Kick @$$ (Attakus )

Do you still think that?

;)
I will have Both and see....................................Them Kick Their @$$e$

SpenK
10-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Hey G, don't start! :)

SpenK, is that seller good or what? I just bought an Emperor Guard from him and it should be here next week. I had one before, then sold it, and now I bought again. My Emperor demanded one, he was feeling unprotected and alone! :laugh:
That Guy is a Pro....... He (Maul) Arrived in 2 Days Shipped on the 5th Recieved Today 7th .........And as you Said "It Smell like New"........... :eplus2:

cap70
10-07-2005, 05:07 PM
That Guy is a Pro....... He (Maul) Arrived in 2 Days Shipped on the 5th Recieved Today 7th .........And as you Said "It Smell like New"........... :eplus2:

Yup, I bought from him already twice. Ultra fast shipping and REALLY brand new statues. :)
Great service, even tough sometimes he "trips" a little on the prices of some statues he sells( principally the low # ones, which I don't really care)

Sniper
10-07-2005, 10:28 PM
attakus pieces always rocks!!!

phoenix
10-09-2005, 01:22 PM
I also bougth from Moriaki and I don't think "he" is a "he". Believe "he" is a "she"

cap70
10-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I also bougth from Moriaki and I don't think "he" is a "he". Believe "he" is a "she"

That makes sense....

P1X4R
10-09-2005, 03:33 PM

that would explain the high priced dolls.

cap70
10-19-2005, 02:31 AM
that would explain the high priced dolls.

Yup, no kidding! Those expensive Super D dolls are the things my wife collects! :mad:
She still have some Attakus pieces up for sale. Very nice person, but though to bargain! :laugh:

P1X4R
10-19-2005, 09:11 AM
a few of those dolls can easily add up to a millennium falcon diorama! youch!

Grievous
10-19-2005, 06:28 PM
I never got in to Attakus. It's not the money, it's the likenesses. They just look off to me compared with GG.

Gianco
10-19-2005, 07:14 PM
I never got in to Attakus. It's not the money, it's the likenesses. They just look off to me compared with GG.

Please don't get me wrong but are you talking for real or is this some kind of joke? :inquisiti

cap70
10-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Please don't get me wrong but are you talking for real or is this some kind of joke? :inquisiti

Hey Gianco, ele so fala bem da GG, não notou?? Ele que é a piada!

Zurbaran1
10-19-2005, 07:47 PM
I would also have to disagree with the Attakus comment above. They are a top notch company. I used to have many of their Marvel pieces (mostly Spiderman) and I still think those are the best Spiderman statues out there as of right now. Bombyx is dead on with his Marvel work. I don't understand the comments directed towards their Star Wars line. I wish I could collect these but I don't. However, I can't take away from what they've done. I do have their Vader 2 and it is a brilliant piece. That doesn't mean I don't like my GG Vader any less or that I am not looking forward to my SS Vader. But come on, the Attakus Vaders are works of art. I will yet own Vader I. Human likenesses are always among the most difficult things to get right. Ask any sculptor working for any company. Some are better than others, none are perfect. I am quite satisfied with the efforts being made by all of these fine companies and unless I am gonna be able to do them better I will not pass judgment. Easy enough for me not to buy something if I don't like it. No need to insult the hard work of a dedicated individual or the proud collector who does enjoy the effort. Nuff said.

Gianco
10-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Attakus is the best for SW statues, no doubt. I also like Gentle Giant, I have almost all their busts and all statues. Attakus have also the best customer service ever!
Hey Cap I'm getting my Jango COA replacement from Diego for free! They really rock! :buttrock:

cap70
10-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Attakus is the best for SW statues, no doubt. I also like Gentle Giant, I have almost all their busts and all statues. Attakus have also the best customer service ever!
Hey Cap I'm getting my Jango COA replacement from Diego for free! They really rock! :buttrock:

Awesome, man!! :buttrock:

And Zurb, I couldn't say better. Live and let live, collect and let it collect. :)

alexp98
10-28-2005, 12:37 AM
Hey, Gianco. Do you know Diego also? He's a good guy; very honest.