ukshaun
03-17-2021, 04:14 PM
https://i.ibb.co/jbtQ1VM/Weta-Joker.jpg
LOADING: Image(s)

'We’ll reveal The Joker's 1:4 sculpture in the next few months.' - Weta

This could be good :)

Mister H
03-17-2021, 04:17 PM
Probably going to look really good. I'm sitting here waiting for Batman and Deathstroke though.

ukshaun
03-18-2021, 01:52 AM
Weta quality is high. Will be good to see more images. Will be good to watch the movie. I will wait until the Blu-ray drops.

austintheng
08-13-2021, 12:30 AM
Weta just dropped some high quality prototype pictures on the site.
PO starting in less than 6 days time.
https://i.imgur.com/byRLX9w.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ryo7ES9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qRtMvJL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/T3iPQzp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UUIZz6F.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/XhzfSLP.jpg

austintheng
08-13-2021, 12:31 AM
https://i.imgur.com/unVWJau.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1vlbZSa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/C4huhoU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/utw3NCJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lLmXHXb.jpg

nearmint
08-13-2021, 01:17 AM
This piece seems like a big risk to me. This interpretation of the character had seconds of screen time in an after credits scene. Did he create enough interest for what will probably be a $800+ statue?

deadpoolredsuit
08-13-2021, 03:13 AM
My collection contains one 1/4 piece from Weta, and that piece looks special, in a good way.
Weta pieces do have a cetrain quality to them. I like this Joker. The only negative is the shiny base below the base. I cannot quite work that one out?

xb24
08-13-2021, 03:25 AM
delete

Iko Iko
08-13-2021, 11:07 AM
This piece seems like a big risk to me. This interpretation of the character had seconds of screen time in an after credits scene. Did he create enough interest for what will probably be a $800+ statue?

It is a valid question. I can see big Joker lovers (cough, the BSC) getting this though. It looks pretty good, especially with the Batman cowl switch out.

generalzodlives
08-13-2021, 12:37 PM
I hate everything about Letoker--always have, always will. It blows my mind that stuff like this gets made. I'm sure there's a market for it and congrats to those who want him, but all I think of when I see something like this is that there are 30 other characters that don't have statues but should.

B_dub345
08-13-2021, 02:13 PM
I think this piece looks fantastic, and it's an incredible likeness for a traditional sculpt. Loved his take on the Joker, very different and certainly unique. The long hair Zack Snyder version is even more wild. Really hope they bring him back so we can see this knightmare storyline play out. Can't wait to own this one and pair him with the best Batman (imo) Batfleck! Can't imagine them doing a DC line without Batman Joker and Superman tbh. Really hope they get around to doing Steppenwolf though :praying:

I guess my only gripe is that there should definitely be blood on those police badges for it to be screen accurate.

deadpoolredsuit
08-13-2021, 03:04 PM
I think this piece looks fantastic, and it's an incredible likeness for a traditional sculpt. Loved his take on the Joker, very different and certainly unique. The long hair Zack Snyder version is even more wild. Really hope they bring him back so we can see this knightmare storyline play out. Can't wait to own this one and pair him with the best Batman (imo) Batfleck! Can't imagine them doing a DC line without Batman Joker and Superman tbh. Really hope they get around to doing Steppenwolf though :praying:

I guess my only gripe is that there should definitely be blood on those police badges for it to be screen accurate.

The gloves should be less yellow, more orange, possibly?

B_dub345
08-13-2021, 04:10 PM
The gloves should be less yellow, more orange, possibly?

Yeah that too, not as big of a deal imo though

deadpoolredsuit
08-13-2021, 06:04 PM
I can see me picking this up, to go with my Sideshow Harley Quinn PF, as i was never sold on the purple coat Joker PF
Sure, different movies, but i love the level of crazy menace in the Weta piece. Unlike some, i like Jared Leto's take on the Joker
..as much as i like the Ledger Joker, i could never picture Ledger with Robbie, Leto fitted the bill perfectly.
I want to see the David Ayer director's cut of the first Suicide Squad :)

B_dub345
08-13-2021, 11:48 PM
Unlike some, i like Jared Leto's take on the Joker
..as much as i like the Ledger Joker, i could never picture Ledger with Robbie, Leto fitted the bill perfectly.
I want to see the David Ayer director's cut of the first Suicide Squad :)

Leto was the first Joker where I said "Yeah, that dude definitely killed Robin." Ayer Cut would be a very welcome addition to the franchise imo, that first SDCC trailer was excellent; really didn't care for the confetti party the studio threw together.

Wonder if Weta will find a way to do Harley, I think they were given the exclusive rights to JL Joker. Not sure what others they might have rights to.

RPG_FAN128
08-14-2021, 10:31 AM
Wonder if Weta will find a way to do Harley, I think they were given the exclusive rights to JL Joker. Not sure what others they might have rights to.

Yes that is an interesting question. Will we see (eventually) every single character from JL? WW and Mera would be cool to see. Will Weta produce more DC comics statues outside of JL? I would be totally on board with that.

FastballSpecial
08-15-2021, 10:32 AM
I'm all in for this and Knightmare Batman.

T1OOO
08-15-2021, 12:02 PM
I'm all in for this and Knightmare Batman.

Same for me, amazing stuff!

komodo112
08-15-2021, 08:25 PM
Leto was the first Joker where I said "Yeah, that dude definitely killed Robin." Ayer Cut would be a very welcome addition to the franchise imo, that first SDCC trailer was excellent; really didn't care for the confetti party the studio threw together.

The Warehouse Scene from Superman vs Batman Movie was by far the best Live Action Batman Fight to date. I loved Batfleck. His Batman was primal and brutal, but at the same time experienced and extremely skilled.

I'm genuinely surprised that weird Leto Joker is still breathing. I wouldn't even litter in that Batman's Gotham City.

superman4ever
08-16-2021, 03:45 AM
The worst version of the Joker...I am actually surprised this crap Leto Joker would even be produced. Goddamn, I hate Leto Joker.

deadpoolredsuit
08-16-2021, 11:37 AM
The worst version of the Joker...I am actually surprised this crap Leto Joker would even be produced. Goddamn, I hate Leto Joker.

harsh

B_dub345
08-16-2021, 02:33 PM
I'm genuinely surprised that weird Leto Joker is still breathing. I wouldn't even litter in that Batman's Gotham City.

Haha yeah well he did lose all his teeth from getting punched in the face by batfleck (and replaced them with a metal grill), hopefully that's in the Ayer cut whenever that comes out. It is a good point though, if batman was willing to kill superman, but not the Joker, really speaks to the mental instability of the man behind the cowl.

T1OOO
08-16-2021, 03:49 PM
Haha yeah well he did lose all his teeth from getting punched in the face by batfleck (and replaced them with a metal grill), hopefully that's in the Ayer cut whenever that comes out. It is a good point though, if batman was willing to kill superman, but not the Joker, really speaks to the mental instability of the man behind the cowl.

I thought Leto in ZSJL was great and I too hope we get to see a superior version in the Ayer Cut.

I think because Joker killed Robin well before the Black Zero Event, before Batman had completely lost his way the Joker got to live minus a huge tooth smashing

gra007
08-16-2021, 04:04 PM

The whole idea that Joker still lives in Batfleck's universe made no sense to me after Snyder said that Batman does indeed kill. It's even driven home in this Snyder Cut scene that Batman wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill him. So... why exactly is he alive after all these years? Seems like he needs him for whatever reason in the post-Darkseid world, but after Joker killed Robin, you think Batman would just have ended him.

To the statue at hand though, I'm still very thrown off by the proportions. I know he's pushing his waist forward, and that his clothing makes his legs shorter, but it still appears like he's got a giant head, or very short limbs. Something does not feel right here, and I'm hoping it looks better in person than in a flat photo.

T1OOO
08-17-2021, 04:20 AM
The whole idea that Joker still lives in Batfleck's universe made no sense to me after Snyder said that Batman does indeed kill. It's even driven home in this Snyder Cut scene that Batman wouldn't hesitate for a second to kill him. So... why exactly is he alive after all these years? Seems like he needs him for whatever reason in the post-Darkseid world, but after Joker killed Robin, you think Batman would just have ended him.

To the statue at hand though, I'm still very thrown off by the proportions. I know he's pushing his waist forward, and that his clothing makes his legs shorter, but it still appears like he's got a giant head, or very short limbs. Something does not feel right here, and I'm hoping it looks better in person than in a flat photo.

As I said in my comment just before yours. When Joker killed Robin (at least a few years before Suicide Squad) Batman hadn't lost his faith in humanity, yet. Not until the battle in Metropolis.
I'm fairly confident if Batman ran into Joker in the 18 months between MoS and BvS he probably would have killed him, either that or he was that preoccupied with saving the world from Superman he may not have even cared to.

Batman needs Joker in the Knightmare to steal a mother box. He's the best person for the job because he can't be controlled by the anti-life equation.
Joker steals the mother box so Victor can use it to help Barry communicate with Bruce in the past.

I think the pose can go both ways. In the pics yes his head does look too big and the clothes do throw it off too. In the video however, he does look better. The head looks a bit big on certain angles because his face is down and his hair makes the head look long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zxfmTxURIQ

ukshaun
08-18-2021, 06:55 AM
As I said in my comment just before yours. When Joker killed Robin (at least a few years before Suicide Squad) Batman hadn't lost his faith in humanity, yet. Not until the battle in Metropolis.
I'm fairly confident if Batman ran into Joker in the 18 months between MoS and BvS he probably would have killed him, either that or he was that preoccupied with saving the world from Superman he may not have even cared to.

Batman needs Joker in the Knightmare to steal a mother box. He's the best person for the job because he can't be controlled by the anti-life equation.
Joker steals the mother box so Victor can use it to help Barry communicate with Bruce in the past.

I think the pose can go both ways. In the pics yes his head does look too big and the clothes do throw it off too. In the video however, he does look better. The head looks a bit big on certain angles because his face is down and his hair makes the head look long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zxfmTxURIQ

Thanks for posting. Did i hear that right, Warner Bros. gift to Weta - the only one's allowed to create a statue based on Zack Snyder's Justice League - Joker

T1OOO
08-18-2021, 07:01 AM
Thanks for posting. Did i hear that right, Warner Bros. gift to Weta - the only one's allowed to create a statue based on Zack Snyder's Justice League - Joker

So they said. He would be an easy for Hot Toys but they haven't announced anything but plenty of 3rd part ones.

ukshaun
08-18-2021, 09:10 AM
During the video they mention the piece is clay sculpted, which is neat. Some aspects were 3D modeled including the belt. My guess is the yellow gloves were 3D modeled, as they feature a perfect dot texture on them. No complaints here.

ukshaun
08-18-2021, 05:39 PM
Pre_order just went live :)

Pre-order now for estimated delivery in 2nd Quarter 2022. Please note a 15% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of order.

The Joker is a Limited Edition statue, with the edition size announced on September 1st (PDT), pre-orders will remain open until we have sold out.

https://www.wetanz.com/shop/figures/the-joker

https://dhs1n389ze6jv.cloudfront.net/img/product-main/162880017879f87afcf94b40c98f6be449caf3a3ac.jpg

https://dhs1n389ze6jv.cloudfront.net/img/product-main/1628800401dc766fb5e117fb2deb05e2f0238568a2.jpg

https://dhs1n389ze6jv.cloudfront.net/img/product-main/1628800585ceecfc91d314405c4ca746d0cd42aa44.jpg

ukshaun
08-18-2021, 05:44 PM
Pre_ordered! :)

BlackestNight
08-18-2021, 06:23 PM
Just ordered my mine through SpecFiction, free US shipping!

All 4 so far on order, waiting for Knigtmare Batman now. Hoping to display Batman with the gun cardless, and joker offering him the "Truce"

I've asked on social media about more actual JL members being done and they have given positive nods multiple times,

Lets Go!!! :buttrock:

ukshaun
08-18-2021, 06:30 PM

All 4 so far on order, waiting for Knigtmare Batman now. Hoping to display Batman with the gun cardless, and joker offering him the "Truce"

I've asked on social media about more actual JL members being done and they have given positive nods multiple times,

Congrats! :)

FastballSpecial
08-18-2021, 06:56 PM
Does Weta ship directly to the US?

nearmint
08-18-2021, 08:31 PM
Does Weta ship directly to the US?

Yep.

tarim69
08-18-2021, 08:48 PM
Not much interest in Letos version of the character, but I gotta say... thats a damn cool statue.

Very nice.

Iko Iko
08-18-2021, 09:19 PM

I wish they had just a regular Affleck Batman (and not the Knightmare version). Maybe they'll make one? Heck, I'd love to see a Gal Wonder Woman too (I am not a fan of the pose of the Queen 1/4 version).

FastballSpecial
08-18-2021, 09:41 PM
Yep.

Awesome thanks nearmint!

fiveainone
08-19-2021, 12:14 AM

Here's to hoping a regular Batfleck as well!! I can't imagine them doing Gal's likeness any justice though..

austintheng
08-19-2021, 12:32 AM

I can't wait for Steppenwolf in 1/4!! Gotta have him tgt with the rest of the line.
https://i.imgur.com/uTynAEb.png

I'm hoping for a Regular Batfleck as well but kinda doubtful since they are releasing the Knightmare Batman instead.

T1OOO
08-19-2021, 03:12 AM
A lot more expensive than I thought he would be especially compared to Superman

BlackestNight
08-19-2021, 04:59 AM
I wish they had just a regular Affleck Batman (and not the Knightmare version). Maybe they'll make one? Heck, I'd love to see a Gal Wonder Woman too (I am not a fan of the pose of the Queen 1/4 version).

Here's to hoping a regular Batfleck as well!! I can't imagine them doing Gal's likeness any justice though..

I can't wait for Steppenwolf in 1/4!! Gotta have him tgt with the rest of the line.

I'm hoping for a Regular Batfleck as well but kinda doubtful since they are releasing the Knightmare Batman instead.

I think they will do a regular suit Batfleck as well, Batman is just too much of a money maker to not take advantage of if you have the ZSJL license. He wears the BVS suit, the tactical suit as well as the Knightmare. I'd love the BVS suit myself.

I think same goes for Gal WW, she's inevitable, but I do already have Queen's on order. Hoping Queen does a Blue suit Cavill Supes.

Weta's Steppenwolf is going to be insane, can not wait!

T1OOO
08-19-2021, 10:07 AM
I think they will do a regular suit Batfleck as well, Batman is just too much of a money maker to not take advantage of if you have the ZSJL license. He wears the BVS suit, the tactical suit as well as the Knightmare. I'd love the BVS suit myself.

I think same goes for Gal WW, she's inevitable, but I do already have Queen's on order. Hoping Queen does a Blue suit Cavill Supes.

Weta's Steppenwolf is going to be insane, can not wait!

Yeah, there's like 4 versions of Batfeck they can do from ZSJL. I think the chance of it being BvS is very small, only being on screen for about 20 seconds. Sideshows 1/4 BvS is decent.

I'm curious what pose they will do for Steppenwolf. Stood straight with axe and box seems to be the norm.

fiveainone
08-20-2021, 01:02 AM
Wait, when did he wear the BvS suit in ZSJL?

T1OOO
08-20-2021, 01:08 AM
Wait, when did he wear the BvS suit in ZSJL?

During the recording of Silas at the end, between Victor visiting his grave and flying off and Diana looking out over the ocean we see Batman on the Bat-Tank. He is wearing the BvS suit. Unless you're really looking for it you could easily miss it.

fiveainone
08-21-2021, 03:23 AM
Ahh interesting, never noticed that. The CGI wasn't that great, his proportion was off. Body was way too big.

BlackestNight
09-02-2021, 03:52 AM
They announced an edition size of 600 for Joker.

I think it's great, same as Darkseid, Weta has to be happy with that.

Can't wait to see the full reveal of Knightmare Batman and whats next!

Doctor Doom
10-03-2021, 12:51 AM
I dig this piece. Lots of energy. I’m scooping it up 4sho!

T1OOO
10-03-2021, 02:56 AM
Ahh interesting, never noticed that. The CGI wasn't that great, his proportion was off. Body was way too big.

In the new scanline fx video. They show that the scene was actually shot with Affleck in costume.

fiveainone
10-03-2021, 03:48 AM
In the new scanline fx video. They show that the scene was actually shot with Affleck in costume.

Thanks, I took a closer look. Still looks off to me. I think it's the chest/shoulder area that makes his shoulder too squashed and chest too wide. It's still a CGI of the BVS suit over the JL suit, and going frame by frame you can even see his shoulders goes inwards more than the footage of Ben. I'm being picky, I know. But I am on a collector forum.

T1OOO
10-05-2021, 07:56 AM
Thanks, I took a closer look. Still looks off to me. I think it's the chest/shoulder area that makes his shoulder too squashed and chest too wide. It's still a CGI of the BVS suit over the JL suit, and going frame by frame you can even see his shoulders goes inwards more than the footage of Ben. I'm being picky, I know. But I am on a collector forum.

I haven't noticed it myself. Fair point if something bugs you, it bugs you.

Mister H
10-05-2021, 08:00 AM
Has anyone heard if they'll make the Deathstroke character from this movie?

T1OOO
10-05-2021, 03:17 PM
Has anyone heard if they'll make the Deathstroke character from this movie?

Not yet. They've shown off Knightmare Batman and hinted at Steppenwolf, that's it I think.

BlackestNight
10-05-2021, 03:56 PM
Not yet. They've shown off Knightmare Batman and hinted at Steppenwolf, that's it I think.

I will add, the character list can not be that long, past the Justice League and Steppenwolf, who's left?

We already have Knightmare Joker and Batman on the way.

I would love, a whole Knightmare team including Deathstroke, Mera, and The Flash. Not sure many are looking for this, but they already made Desaad!

nearmint
10-05-2021, 05:39 PM
I'm curious if they could give us a great Gadot Wonder Woman.

T1OOO
10-06-2021, 05:26 AM
I will add, the character list can not be that long, past the Justice League and Steppenwolf, who's left?

We already have Knightmare Joker and Batman on the way.

I would love, a whole Knightmare team including Deathstroke, Mera, and The Flash. Not sure many are looking for this, but they already made Desaad!

There's plenty left if they really wanted to:
Full league.
Tactical suit.
BvS suit.
Blue suit Superman.
Martian Manhunter.
(Like you say) The whole Knightmare squad.
Atlantis Mera.
Parademon leader.
Parademon soldier (maybe with canon)
Zeus, Ares and Artemis.
Old Green Lantern.
John Stewert Green Lantern.
A few Amazonians.
Lex Luthor.
Knightmare King Arthur.
Iceland Bruce Wayne.
Gordon with the bat signal.
Martha in the pickup with Dusty...maybe I've gone too far

austintheng
10-06-2021, 06:36 AM
I'm curious if they could give us a great Gadot Wonder Woman.

It'll be a long shot for Weta to do a perfect Gal Gadot Wonder Woman... they have to make sure the portrait is on point and overall concept is good. Pose and design is always Weta's strong point but nailing the portrait will be a challenge.

Queen Studios on the other hand, has already sold me with their WW Gal Gadot 1/4, that is shipping in Q1 next year. Can't wait!

austintheng
10-06-2021, 06:39 AM
I am just waiting on a good Batman in either BvS, Tactical or ZSJL suit... either one, I am getting it for sure. I just don't like the Knightmare version because of the trench coat..

I hope we get some brand new reveals during DC Fandome in 2 weeks time... Steppenwolf I hope? Since they sort of hinted it.

RPG_FAN128
10-06-2021, 10:21 AM
There's plenty left if they really wanted to:
Full league.
Tactical suit.
BvS suit.
Blue suit Superman.
Martian Manhunter.
(Like you say) The whole Knightmare squad.
Atlantis Mera.
Parademon leader.
Parademon soldier (maybe with canon)
Zeus, Ares and Artemis.
Old Green Lantern.
John Stewert Green Lantern.
A few Amazonians.
Lex Luthor.
Knightmare King Arthur.
Iceland Bruce Wayne.
Gordon with the bat signal.
Martha in the pickup with Dusty...maybe I've gone too far

Martha in a pickup with Dusty!?! SIGN ME UP! :D

I do agree though that considering WETA can be making LOTR/Hobbit statues years and years later (hey if they still sell right?) there is always an infinite amount of potential for statues in this line.

SDguy
02-19-2022, 08:13 AM
Some FB pics. Considering the bad lighting/pics, I think it looks pretty good.

FastballSpecial
02-19-2022, 08:29 AM
Some FB pics. Considering the bad lighting/pics, I think it looks pretty good.

It's looking really good.

ukshaun
02-19-2022, 08:44 AM
Photo's look very bright. I assume this has started shipping?

Iko Iko
02-19-2022, 12:31 PM
The photos look nice. I bet it looks even better in hand.

B_dub345
05-09-2022, 09:53 PM
Shipping update for the states

RPG_FAN128
05-10-2022, 11:08 AM
Nice, I hope the portrait turned out nice for those who ordered this. :)

therockwwe
05-20-2022, 12:44 AM

ukshaun
05-20-2022, 03:43 AM
@therockwwe 1st post, one post, no words only images :D
Congrats!

As far as i can tell, Joker looks a lot like the prototype. He looks excellent. It has that special Weta quality going for it.

If i wanted to be hyper-picky, the area where green hair meets top of forehead, they appear appear to have paint lots of green hair dashes to blend the two areas together, which is fine, except the dashes are broken/interrupted by a horizontal white line.

T1OOO
05-20-2022, 04:44 AM
If i wanted to be hyper-picky, the area where green hair meets top of forehead, they appear appear to have paint lots of green hair dashes to blend the two areas together, which is fine, except the dashes are broken/interrupted by a horizontal white line.

I noticed the same thing. No way a deal-breaker though. It turned out great! Might give people more faith in this line.

I just wish there were slightly different posing options for him and Knightmare Batman together as none of them make sense (together).

therockwwe
05-20-2022, 04:49 AM
Thanks, long time watcher first time poster :D

Just had to get some images uploaded!

T1OOO
05-20-2022, 05:04 AM
It looks brilliant, I'm well impressed!

RPG_FAN128
05-20-2022, 12:08 PM
Nice job Weta, looks really nice. It's a real pity about Superman and DeSaad.

ukshaun
05-20-2022, 12:53 PM
The rear view looks excellent. The white outfit looks like fabric.

@therockwwe
Where are you located to receive this so soon?
..mine has not shipped yet?

therockwwe
05-20-2022, 06:41 PM
20mins away from Weta - in Wellington New Zealand :D

fiveainone
05-21-2022, 04:19 AM
There's a few thing I can pick about, but it seems to be better than TR so far...

ukshaun
05-21-2022, 11:06 AM
20mins away from Weta - in Wellington New Zealand :D

ah, that would explain a lot :D

FastballSpecial
05-22-2022, 07:37 AM
Wow he looks great!

ukshaun
06-17-2022, 11:52 AM
The good news, my Weta - Joker has shipped! :)

worstgamerever
06-19-2022, 07:22 AM
How is Joker, which was announced much later, shipping before Darkseid?

ukshaun
06-19-2022, 08:11 AM

Maybe it is a factory thing?

ukshaun
06-20-2022, 12:01 PM

Maybe Joker sold faster, thus got priority?

ukshaun
06-21-2022, 04:01 PM
https://i.ibb.co/7krgsm5/DSC09649.jpg
LOADING: Image(s)

THE JOKER by Weta Workshop 1:4 scale

This arrived today, and as far as i can tell, it looks just like the prototype.

NOTE: In person his outfit looks light grey.
Too much light was entering the room when i took the above shots, making the Jokers out look white.

More pix here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=147668&page=85

omigeo
06-21-2022, 04:33 PM
Wow that joker looks awesome!!love how they were able to make his outfit look just like some sort of Cheesecloth for straining. :)
or what a butcher would wear in a meat butcher market hehehe
Its just awesome!!

ukshaun
06-21-2022, 04:44 PM
Wow that joker looks awesome!!love how they were able to make his outfit look just like some sort of Cheesecloth for straining. :)
or what a butcher would wear in a meat butcher market hehehe
Its just awesome!!

The stuff of Knigtmares :laugh:

omigeo
06-21-2022, 04:59 PM
The stuff of Knigtmares :laugh:

You said it

BlackestNight
06-30-2022, 05:51 PM
SpecFiction just got mine in stock, made payment, waiting for shipping.

gagaliya
07-06-2022, 08:07 PM
seriously man, who will pay $900 for this. I dont even want it if it's free. Weta really doesn't understand the market on dc stuff, this will goto the discount bin guaranteed.

stop wasting resources on those things, and release more 1/6 lotr hobbits! we need frodo, sam, merry, pippin..it's been 10+ years and still no 1/6 hobbits! we got 3+ gandalf and tons of other support characters, where are the fellowship hobbits!

67L88Stingray
07-06-2022, 09:46 PM
seriously man, who will pay $900 for this. I dont even want it if it's free. Weta really doesn't understand the market on dc stuff, this will goto the discount bin guaranteed.

stop wasting resources on those things, and release more 1/6 lotr hobbits! we need frodo, sam, merry, pippin..it's been 10+ years and still no 1/6 hobbits! we got 3+ gandalf and tons of other support characters, where are the fellowship hobbits!

What is all this nonsense? You high or something?:vortex:

Oh, and I got 4 1/6 hobbits this year from Weta.

T1OOO
07-07-2022, 03:00 AM

Granted I won't pay $900 for it. That being said before it went on sale I was expecting it to be a similar price to Desaad and cheaper than Superman and I was ready and waiting to hit the buy button.

I have Superman and Batman on order and the only reason I don't have Darkseid is that I didn't want him sitting down and have opted for the Queen Studios version.

I get that you want more LOTR statues but that doesn't mean there aren't customers for the DC ones.

gagaliya
07-07-2022, 10:58 AM
What is all this nonsense? You high or something?:vortex:

Oh, and I got 4 1/6 hobbits this year from Weta.

A little high

What other hobbits did you get from weta besides bilbo?

Jon_Boston_83
07-07-2022, 04:02 PM
A little high

What other hobbits did you get from weta besides bilbo?

The four in the master collection?

And yes, Weta do cater to collectors other than middle earth ones. Shock, I know.

ukshaun
07-07-2022, 05:01 PM

Pre_order price was $785.00
Shipping was crazy low at $17.00 (how do Weta do it?)

Also, i had $33.00 in Weta dollars (points) to use.

What did i get? ..and amazing 1/4 Joker piece :)
Weta quality which has it's own quality compared to other 1/4 scale companies.

BlackestNight
07-30-2022, 09:20 AM
Just unboxed this piece. Fantastic in person! Blown away by the sculpt and details. Love the guns from Suicide Squad mounted on his hips and the AK in hand. The portrait is spot on.

Can't wait for the next one to ship.

Have them all on order from SpecFiction with free shipping.

ukshaun
08-03-2022, 03:44 AM
Just unboxed this piece. Fantastic in person! Blown away by the sculpt and details. Love the guns from Suicide Squad mounted on his hips and the AK in hand. The portrait is spot on.

Can't wait for the next one to ship.

Have them all on order from SpecFiction with free shipping.

Congrats!
It is a fantastic piece for sure.

obotobon
01-11-2023, 02:32 PM
This is up on GameFly for $499 with $3 US shipping. Get extra 5% off using code GAMEFLY05 and use Ebates/Rakuten for more cash back potentially.

Re-live the old days of $500 1/4 scale statues!

https://www.gamefly.com/product/weta-workshop-limited-edition-polystone---justice-league-zack-snyder---the-joker---14-scale-statue/5033702

Iko Iko
01-11-2023, 10:09 PM
This is up on GameFly for $499 with $3 US shipping. Get extra 5% off using code GAMEFLY05 and use Ebates/Rakuten for more cash back potentially.

Re-live the old days of $500 1/4 scale statues!

https://www.gamefly.com/product/weta-workshop-limited-edition-polystone---justice-league-zack-snyder---the-joker---14-scale-statue/5033702

Thanks for letting us know. Great price!

Saulutations
01-14-2023, 05:36 PM
That is a great price, obotobon! Congratulations to those who get one!

T1OOO
01-15-2023, 06:50 AM
Any chance someone can give me the height of the statue for this without the base, please?

B_dub345
01-16-2023, 02:26 PM
Any chance someone can give me the height of the statue for this without the base, please?

About 16-16.5"

T1OOO
01-16-2023, 05:58 PM
About 16-16.5"

Thanks!
Is that to the hand or the head?

B_dub345
01-17-2023, 12:23 AM
Thanks!
Is that to the hand or the head?

Hand with card

T1OOO
01-17-2023, 11:15 AM
Hand with card

Thanks. I wish I could see him displayed in collections. I'm concerned he's too small.

T1OOO
02-15-2023, 06:48 AM
After trying many times to buy through Gamestop with US addresses and a VPN I got nowhere so ended up getting it for the same price used from eBay. Very glad I went for it. Very nice in hand.

ukshaun
02-15-2023, 06:50 AM
After trying many times to buy through Gamestop with US addresses and a VPN I got nowhere so ended up getting it for the same price used from eBay. Very glad I went for it. Very nice in hand.

Congrats!
I have to agree, in hand, Weta J.L. Joker looks the part.

Saulutations
02-15-2023, 12:48 PM
Congratulations, T1000! He looks great and I am glad to hear that you are happy with him!

jeremydmc
02-14-2024, 12:53 PM
Specfiction has this on their Dynamic Deals page for $449.00.

https://www.specfictionshop.com/collections/dynamic-deals-discoveries/products/the-joker-1-4-scale-statue

fiveainone
02-16-2024, 09:20 PM
Probably because of Weta's 6 day sale for $404

https://www.wetanz.com/us/shop/collections/hi-5-feb-sale/selected-justice-league-55-off/the-joker

Meteor Man
02-21-2024, 04:48 PM
I hate everything about Letoker--always have, always will. It blows my mind that stuff like this gets made. I'm sure there's a market for it and congrats to those who want him, but all I think of when I see something like this is that there are 30 other characters that don't have statues but should.

Completely agree.

ballistika
03-19-2024, 10:40 AM

I love cinema, I love Joker, I love Jared Leto; and the Batman's nightmare offers an open ending where we can imagine how the Joker is like this, it's a wonderful feeling that comes to me when I look at this statue.