PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow Collectibles 2023 - What PF's do you want to see happen?

ukshaun
12-30-2022, 03:25 AM
Sideshow Collectibles 2023 - What PF's do you want to see happen?

Me, i would like to see a She-HULF PF
Preferably sculpted by Will Harbottle

DiscoCougar
12-30-2022, 03:32 AM
Mara Jade
A traditional Lady Death
Starkiller (Vader's Apprentice)

CaptainSmiley
12-30-2022, 04:14 AM
Jubilee
Banshee
Kitty Pryde
Quicksilver
Havok
Magik
Omega Red

mmayttsm211
12-30-2022, 04:40 AM
Moon Knight
Mr.Knight
Khonshu
Hunters Moon

xb24
12-30-2022, 06:48 AM
Hulk
Classic Iron Man
Apocalypse
Death Metal Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman

Straken-SWE
12-30-2022, 07:02 AM
Batgirl

generalszabo
12-30-2022, 07:05 AM
Batgirl

Batgirl too, in the hopes they do one I like

Aquaman, as it's long overdue and tweeterhead don't look like they're releasing theirs in 1/4

vudoo1979
12-30-2022, 07:08 AM
Spiderwoman
Dazzler
She-Hulk

Augen
12-30-2022, 08:05 AM
Marvel

Lady Sif
Kate Bishop

DC

Big Barda
Mary Shazam

Star Wars

Bo-Katan

NorthernLadMSP
12-30-2022, 09:14 AM
Spider-Woman classic costume
Dazzler blue costume

SONICobra
12-30-2022, 09:36 AM
two face
deathstroke

same as my 12 days list... :sos: :laugh:

MPCanes
12-30-2022, 10:01 AM
Conan the Barbarian
Neo
Deckard
Geralt

komodo112
12-30-2022, 10:05 AM
Knightfall Batman
Cassandra Cain Batgirl
Hawkman (Comic Version)

John_Murdock
12-30-2022, 11:07 AM
She-Hulk
Omega Red
Venom (Mark Bagley style)
Batman 89

Optional and highly unlikely
Scarlet Spider (clone saga)
Kain (clone saga)

Atlantisatdawn
12-30-2022, 11:20 AM
I hope everybody gets something they want this year, and while I feel these constant threads of list mean very little to sideshow, I'm always hoping for more originals, with COTD at the top of my list

Joppula
12-30-2022, 11:23 AM
Comic version of Professor Hulk.

Onewiththeforce
12-30-2022, 11:29 AM
well, to quote Logan in the movie 'The Wolverine' where he pours a shot glass of whiskey on the bloody hand of the a-hole who shot the grizzly bear with a poison dipped arrow......."It's funny you should ask!" LOL!!!!!

I would love to see these PFs or Maquettes (My top 5 for each)

For the X-Men:

1) BEAST (blue hairy please)
2) ICEMAN
3) ANGEL (Or Archangel.........ANY Angel would be fine)
4) KITTY PRYDE (an actual statue please....JEEZ...even Lockheed got more love)
5) DAZZLER (Preferably an old school OG-white-siler jumpsuit but the blue 90's with headband is cool too)

For the Avengers:

1) HAWKEYE (Modern version)
2) HAWKEYE (West Coast Avengers version)
3) HAWKEYE (Classic OG version)
4) HAWKEYE (Movie version...ugh....but ok)
5) QUICKSILVER

For the Justice League:

1) CYBORG
2) A Better GREEN LANTERN (Hal Jordan)
3) SUPER GIRL (White t-shirt-blue mini skirt, head band wearing variant)
4) HAWKMAN (NOT MOVIE VERSION)
5) SHAZAM

For Aspen Comics/Top Cow:

1) KIANI
2) A NEW face sculpt for ASPEN. One that has her looking not so stoned.......everything from the neck down is IMMACULATE. Just the facial expression......ummmmm....
3) KILLIAN
4) WITCHBLADE
5) APHRODITE IX

For Teen Titans:

1) NIGHTWING
2) RAVEN
3) WONDER GIRL
4) CHANGELING (NOT on a roomba)
5) KID FLASH......(Should be pretty easy......considering what they did with the Silver Surfer and the Batman Begins statue.......I can't imagine that re-paint/re-sculpt being too hard with the current Flash PF).

Agent_J.Warren
12-30-2022, 11:45 AM
Jubilee
Ice-Man
Magik
Dazzler
Ms. Marvel - Carol Danvers Black Suit

NorthernLadMSP
12-30-2022, 11:56 AM
Love seeing all the Dazzler love!

schachi08
12-30-2022, 12:11 PM
Punchline Alexis Kaye
Star Sapphire Carol Ferris
Polaris Lorna Dane
Penguin

Force of Nature
12-30-2022, 12:17 PM
Since a man should have dreams no matter how far-fetched or impossible they may seem, I hope we will one day get a statue or bust of Zane Yama a.k.a J2, the son of Juggernaut! :buttrock:

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/9/b0/6047ac3f99b2f/clean.jpg

Rainer

Mister H
12-30-2022, 12:36 PM
I would like to see a butt-load of characters made into PFs. The list of the ones I would buy or seriously consider buying are:

1. THE Batman (modern comic version)
2. Classic Deathstroke
3. Conan
4. Captain Britain
5. THE Captain America (sorry but hasn’t been made yet for my taste)
6. Lobster Johnson
7. Darth Revan

Onewiththeforce
12-30-2022, 12:56 PM
Love seeing all the Dazzler love!

Are you kidding?? LOL. I was part of the original team years back when we had a thread on-going to push for a Bowen Designs Dazzler statue. We had a hard core group that really wanted a Dazzler made when we were collecting Bowen Designs before collecting SS. There was one of our friends who really wanted to see her made but unfortunately he passed away and never saw the statue made. Of course she eventually was made beautifully for a 6th scale with her white/silver jumpsuit on the disco ball. He passed away and the thread kinda fizzled away as the statue was made and it became somewhat somber. Regardless I have always been a fan of Allison Blaire. And the way that SS sculptors have been sculpting their ladies lately.......they would so knock it out of the park!!!!

Onewiththeforce
12-30-2022, 12:57 PM
Punchline Alexis Kaye
Star Sapphire Carol Ferris
Polaris Lorna Dane
Penguin

I would love to see a PF of Alex and Lorna.

Tbolt
12-30-2022, 01:10 PM
Pieces I would for sure buy if they ever saw the light of day:

Alpha Flight (any)
Ted Kord Blue Beetle
Captain Atom
The Question
The Riddler
Two-Face
New Sinestro
Mister Miracle
Deadman
Judo Master
Thunderbolt
Jonah Hex
Red Tornado
Star Sapphire
Mr. Terrific
Black Knight
Hellcat
Jubilee
Firestorm
Power Man
Iron Fist
Bishop
Spider-Woman
Jack of Hearts
Madame Xanadu
Booster Gold
Peacemaker
Ragman
Moon Knight

Most of this list has no chance, but that is also why I could probably never completely step away from the hobby.

MrYac
12-30-2022, 01:21 PM
Detective Chimp
Hit-Monkey
Doppelganger

None will happen, but I think they’d be pretty neat looking statues.

AlexLothos
12-30-2022, 01:31 PM
1/4 STAR WARS
Darth Revan
Second Sister Trilla
TFA Finn
E2 Padme Amadala
Asajj Ventress
Maris Brood
Darth Nihilus
Darth Talon

MARVEL
Snipes Blade
MCU Moon Knight
Storm (any black suit)
Bishop
Jubilee
Dark Phoenix
Magik
Spider-Man 2099
She-Hulk (MCU or Comic)
Omega Red
Apocalypse

DC
Two-Face
Nightwing
Ravager/Rose Wilson
Yara Flor/Wonder Girl
Aqualad/Jackson Hyde
Orphan/Cassandra Cain
Grail
90s Huntress/Helena Bertinelli
Death of the Endless (comic or show)
Punchline
Cyborg
Starfire
Raven
Beast Boy/Changeling
Superboy/Connor
Batman 89
Death Metal Harley

MISC
Santanico Pandemonium (sculpted by Mark Newman)

Hobbyist
12-30-2022, 01:41 PM
The same ones I've been hoping to see:

All in Alex Ross style:
- Batman
- Batgirl
- Joker
- Harley Quinn
- Superman
- Wonder Woman
- Ironman

bdlovelace
12-30-2022, 02:15 PM
Sigh….none.

Bill got it right. Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

Mister H
12-30-2022, 02:31 PM
Sigh?.none.

:laugh:

I will add Black Knight to my list though.

Gyro Zeppeli
12-30-2022, 02:45 PM
I think it would be cool if they tackled the Universal Monsters license again. I have their Dracula PF, but was never able to grab the others and they are all so rare. Since they did some of the Hammer stuff recently, it would be cool to see the classics brought together. I would like to see them do Frankenstein's monster first

Onewiththeforce
12-30-2022, 02:47 PM
Sigh?.none.

Rebellions are built on hope.

:)

Tbolt
12-30-2022, 03:02 PM
I think it would be cool if they tackled the Universal Monsters license again. I have their Dracula PF, but was never able to grab the others and they are all so rare. Since they did some of the Hammer stuff recently, it would be cool to see the classics brought together. I would like to see them do Frankenstein's monster first

I have London after Midnight, but gave up chasing them because they are hard to come by and expensive. I used to have the 1/5 Nosferatu (my first SS piece) but sold it and now it's expensive as well.

So I bought the Blackheart LSB's, Dracula, Nosferatu, Phantom of the Opera and Factory Entertainments LSB of Frankenstein. If I just had a Werewolf, Mummy and Bride LSB I would be content. But would love a revisit to this line.

MegatronG1
12-30-2022, 03:39 PM
Rebellions are built on hope.

:)

I know that you're not being serious, but just putting it out there, hope in what? Placing your hopes in people will inevitably end in disappointment.

Many of you go through these motions of excitement, begging, and disappointment, but after a while doesn't it all get predictable and boring? As for rebellion, well, that's not a virtue, except in the Star Wars universe.

To answer the topic, absolutely nothing. For one, I've outgrown the whole Western superhero thing, and all movies/TV, so there's not much Sideshow has on offer for me, except the odd videogame piece from PCS. F4F I'd usually buy direct from, but Sideshow can be a decent distributor for that and other things when in stock and on sale. I don't PO anymore. Where's the fun in that, when SS has set the expectations of firesaling things that haven't been in stock for a year.

dead bird
12-30-2022, 03:57 PM
Sign me up for Two-Face. Unless the statue was hideous it would be an automatic PO for me. There isn't even a McFarlane action figure of Two-Face... I don't get it.

Comic accurate 1:4 Red Hood would also be nice.

SONICobra
12-30-2022, 04:02 PM
Sign me up for Two-Face. Unless the statue was hideous it would be an automatic PO for me. There isn't even a McFarlane action figure of Two-Face... I don't get it.

your first post, i have a good feeling about you :thumbs2:

Onewiththeforce
12-30-2022, 04:10 PM
I know that you're not being serious, but just putting it out there, hope in what? Placing your hopes in people will inevitably end in disappointment.

Many of you go through these motions of excitement, begging, and disappointment, but after a while doesn't it all get predictable and boring? As for rebellion, well, that's not a virtue, except in the Star Wars universe.

I was making a funny. Sorry.

MegatronG1
12-30-2022, 04:11 PM
All good, no worries. :) I just like to add rhetorical commentary to keep the discussion going.

saberhagen
12-30-2022, 04:44 PM

To answer the topic, absolutely nothing. For one, I've outgrown the whole Western superhero thing, and all movies/TV, so there's not much Sideshow has on offer for me, except the odd videogame piece from PCS. F4F I'd usually buy direct from, but Sideshow can be a decent distributor for that and other things when in stock and on sale. I don't PO anymore. Where's the fun in that, when SS has set the expectations of firesaling things that haven't been in stock for a year.

Why comment if Sideshow doesn't offer any of things you're interested in? Just curious

bdlovelace
12-30-2022, 04:55 PM

I will add Black Knight to my list though.

I hear ya. If I had a highest wish, it would be a 1973 (ASM #121 outfit) Gwen Stacy PF - fully sculpted.

MegatronG1
12-30-2022, 05:01 PM
Any remakes of past releases.

starwind
12-30-2022, 05:36 PM
For my collection I want
Iceman
Archangel
Dark Phoenix

I wouldn’t have room for more but I like seeing any X-men statue. I like seeing other peoples collections with them in.

From DC I would like a Nightwing (surprised one has never been made )
Also a Conner Superboy. Doubt they would ever do one but I can hope.

AC_808
12-30-2022, 05:51 PM
There are so many ....

My most wanted:
- Classic Iron Man
- Classic Vision
- Hulk (one more go at it)

- Byrne Havok
- Byrne Polaris
- Byrne Beast
- Ice man
- Angel (or Archangel)
- Gladiator (Shi'ar Imperial Guard)
- Oracle (Shi'ar Imperial Guard)

- Classic Batman
- Classic Martian Manhunter
- Classic Aquaman
- Perez Deathstroke

- Star Sapphire
- Two-Face
- Riddler

VintageDisney
12-30-2022, 06:17 PM

Really want to see this happen as well. It?s been a while

hunnipot85
12-30-2022, 06:51 PM
Jubilee
Nightwing
Havok (90s)
Iceman
Punchline

Phoenixblazes
12-30-2022, 07:06 PM
More MCU Iron Man pieces!

J/k....maybe.

I would like a new Mark 46. Iron Studios did one as part of their Civil War diorama, but in all honesty, it may be one of the worst 1/4 scale Iron Man pieces in the market, and definitely in my collection.

And since Sideshow likes to repeat themselves, maybe a new Mark 6. With a War Machine to go along with it, to replicate the final battle.

Currently I haven't seen the above Marks in Queens release plans.

Conehead
12-30-2022, 07:25 PM
More Kucharek Brothers Mythos….

ukshaun
12-31-2022, 05:20 AM
Spider-Man Classic PF

I am still holding out for the day i see a Spider-Man Classic red and blue outfit, with bright colors that pop, where Spider-Man looks like he is wearing an outfit without over the top muscle definition in a pose that fits without being too extreme. Is that too much to ask?

Phoenixblazes
12-31-2022, 05:59 AM
Spider-Man Classic PF

I am still holding out for the day i see a Spider-Man Classic red and blue outfit, with bright colors that pop, where Spider-Man looks like he is wearing an outfit without over the top muscle definition in a pose that fits without being too extreme. Is that too much to ask?

Probably.

Recently, the only ones that don't go to extremes are some of the Tom Holland pieces.

And because of certain ideals in our heroes, most comic book characters are characterised with certain assets; which must be on full display.

I say we're far more likely to get a classic Iron Man, than we're to get a Spidey like that.

tarim69
01-27-2023, 09:20 AM
Sigh?.none.

Sideshow was on a roll a few years ago.
Their Halloween Psylocke, Red Sonja,War Paint Punisher, Wonder Woman, their excellent Green Arrow...

They haven't done anything I've been interested in in like 2+ years.

tarim69
01-27-2023, 09:21 AM
Sigh?.none.

Sideshow was on a roll a few years ago.
Their Halloween Psylocke, Red Sonja,War Paint Punisher, Daredevil,Punch Machine Joker, Wonder Woman, their excellent Green Arrow...

They haven't done anything I've been interested in in like 2+ years.

generalszabo
01-27-2023, 10:36 AM
I have zero sideshow pieces on order. Last one I got was bane

bdlovelace
01-27-2023, 10:37 AM
Batgirl of Burnside
Gwen Stacy (ASM 121 outfit)
Punchline
Hallows Eve

I’ve given up on those Batman rogues.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 10:47 AM
What a great thread to start off the weekend with...

I really just want to see PF's done by Sideshow that have NOT YET been done. I think that would be something.......

X-Men:

1-FULL SIZED Kitty Pryde. (Or at least 90% of her....the other 10% I would not mind having her phasing through a Sentinel Foot or something)
2-Iceman
3-Beast (At this point furry version OR skin version would be appreciated)
4-Angel or Archangel
5-Dazzler

NEW MUTANTS:

1-Magik
2-Cannonball
3-Mirage
4-Sunspot
5-Wolfsbane

AVENGERS:

1-Hawkeye
2-Vision
3-Hawkeye
4-Falcon
5-Hawkeye
6-Quicksilver
7-Hawkeye
8-Kate Bishop
9-Hawkeye
10-Yelena
11-Ant-Man (Although I believe he should be much higher on the list--maybe after Hawkeye)

oh........ and a Hawkeye.

JUSTICE LEAGUE//TEEN TITANS

1-Nightwing
2-Martian Manhunter
3-Raven
4-Wonder Girl
5-Cyborg
6-Changeling/Beast boy
7-HawkMAN

Does Katana count..?

Anyways these are some of my wishes.

Straken-SWE
01-27-2023, 11:41 AM
What a great thread to start off the weekend with...

I really just want to see PF's done by Sideshow that have NOT YET been done. I think that would be something.......

I have to disagree. I like the popular characters the best, and would prefer if Sideshow made more of those instead :eplus2:

Infinite GLORY
01-27-2023, 11:54 AM
I have to disagree. I like the popular characters the best, and would prefer if Sideshow made more of those instead :eplus2:

https://media.tenor.com/SSUg_-zG0CoAAAAC/get-out-leave.gif

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 11:56 AM

I totally hear you on this as well. I too feel that many of them that have already been made can be made again and again and again and I'm sure that each new one made will be even better than the last. (well I would hope so). But yea, I would love an updated Brown Costume Wolverine. I would love to see a more intensely battle hardened Colossus, I would love to see a Black costumed Storm, etc., etc. Yes, I have no problem adding yet another Iron Man to the collection and would honestly love to see a new take on a Green Lantern that was more action posed related than museum. So yea, I am up there as well with re-dos of popular characters. I just wish they would send some love to a few others.

But one can just wish I suppose.

Straken-SWE
01-27-2023, 12:01 PM
I totally hear you on this as well. I too feel that many of them that have already been made can be made again and again and again and I'm sure that each new one made will be even better than the last. (well I would hope so). But yea, I would love an updated Brown Costume Wolverine. I would love to see a more intensely battle hardened Colossus, I would love to see a Black costumed Storm, etc., etc. Yes, I have no problem adding yet another Iron Man to the collection and would honestly love to see a new take on a Green Lantern that was more action posed related than museum. So yea, I am up there as well with re-dos of popular characters. I just wish they would send some love to a few others.

But one can just wish I suppose.

:goodpost:

https://media.tenor.com/SSUg_-zG0CoAAAAC/get-out-leave.gif:hilarious:

Atlantisatdawn
01-27-2023, 12:06 PM
You guys should stop torturing yourselves with giant wishlist, have you been watching this weeks "Event"???

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 12:08 PM

:hilarious:

LOL

gracias.

lol

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 12:20 PM
You guys should stop torturing yourselves with giant wishlist, have you been watching this weeks "Event"???

fair point. but then we wouldn't have anything to write about.

I think the title said "What PF's do you WANT to see happen? as opposed to "What PF's do you know will probably be considered being made as they are popular enough, will sell and will be appealing as eye candy." LOL!.

Teasing. LOL!

Straken-SWE
01-27-2023, 12:30 PM

https://media.tenor.com/SSUg_-zG0CoAAAAC/get-out-leave.gif

Lugnuts
01-27-2023, 12:47 PM
Alright, here’s stuff that I want that won’t happen:
Two Face, Riddler, Penguin, clayface, Ra’s Al Ghul.

Stuff I want that has already been made but I want new ones:
Supergirl, Vampirella, Red Sonja,

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 12:52 PM
Alright, here?s stuff that I want that won?t happen:
Two Face, Riddler, Penguin, clayface, Ra?s Al Ghul.

Stuff I want that has already been made but I want new ones:
Supergirl, Vampirella, Red Sonja,

ooohh, I would love to get a Talia Al Ghul. Nice call on Ra's. Would love that as well.

Riddler is waaaaaayyyyyy over due in my opinion.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 01:04 PM
Honestly I can't believe that a decent Penguin, Riddler and Two face have yet to be created.

I wish they would make a KIANI and complete the three (3) girls from Fathom. They already made Aspen (Which I would love to own by the way, so if anyone wants to let heirs go, please PM me..LOL!!) and Grace.

Honestly I think a re-do needs to happen for the Gren Lantern. There ae so many cool ideas out there for an action pose that can have him levitating.....Kinda like the Rogue is floating with her hand/fist keying into the Danger Room Buzzsaw. It would be great to see something like that with the Green Lantern and green energy coming from his ring.

The only thing that kind of bugs me is when re-dos of characters are made and (in my opinion) are not really "much different" from their predecessor....IE: Black Canary, Huntress. In my humble opinion, there are some differences in both from their first run pieces but overall not too much difference.

Again, just food for thought.

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 01:39 PM
I just want a mofo Dazzler, Spiral and a new Spider-Woman.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 01:47 PM
I just want a mofo Dazzler, Spiral and a new Spider-Woman.

Hell yeea!!!!!!

Dazzler!!!!!!!!

The Dark Knight
01-27-2023, 01:55 PM
DC:
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Deathstroke

Marvel:
Punisher
Daredevil
Wolverine

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 01:58 PM
DC:
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Deathstroke

Marvel:
Punisher
Daredevil
Wolverine

Green Arrow??

I would love a Bullseye to go with DD and Elektra.

Black Cat
01-27-2023, 02:09 PM
Marvel
Dazzler (disco) - (not that blue outfit crap)
Polaris
Tigra
She-Hulk
White Tiger
Spider-Woman
Magik
Nico

DC
Livewire - Superman animated version
Supergirl - Superman animated
Catwoman - batman animated
Harley - batman animated
Poison Ivy - batman animated
Raven

The Dark Knight
01-27-2023, 02:15 PM
Green Arrow??

I would love a Bullseye to go with DD and Elektra.

Yeah, i missed the Green Arrow PF.

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 02:25 PM
I'd also love a full Kitty Pryde in her blue Shadowcat costume and a Jubilee, provided she's fully sculpted. Magik would be sick too.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 02:34 PM
Yeah, i missed the Green Arrow PF.

I see so your list are partially of those that have already been made but you missed out on them. Got it. I too missed the Green Arrow. And yes, I wish I could get my hands on one. BUT!!!!!!! Would be very happy with a Hawkeye!!!!!! All they would need to do is change the colors from green to purple.......change the base to be more of an Ultron Bot base......and there you go.. LOL!!!!

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 02:35 PM
I'd also love a full Kitty Pryde in her blue Shadowcat costume and a Jubilee, provided she's fully sculpted. Magik would be sick too.

LOVE THIS POST!!!!

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 03:17 PM
LOVE THIS POST!!!!

LOL thanks. Me too. But, you know we'll just get another Black Widow. Or another Wolverine.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 03:47 PM
LOL thanks. Me too. But, you know we'll just get another Black Widow. Or another Wolverine.

or Iron Man.......

or Batman......

lol.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 03:54 PM
It's such an odd concept to me because if the thought process is....make characters that are going to be a guaranteed "sell out" or close to that notion.......if they keep repeating the characters....won't it eventually be the case that collectors will be like....."Well, I already have 7 Iron Mans or 11 Batmans or 9 Wolverines.....why would I need another..? Plus who has the space..?" So I would think that re making characters over and over again will actually "hurt" the idea of selling out..... I would think that if a Nightwing would pop tomorrow that it will sell out very quickly....or a Riddler or a Kitty Pryde or a Hawkeye. I mean thses are pieces that are lacking on people's shelves (unless they have had custom pieces done or have gone to another company).....so for me for example.....My X-Men collection is in desperate need of a Kitty Pryde that it would be a no brainer for me to grab it. And looking at My Avengers shelf.....I almost cry when I look at it and don't see a Clint Barton next to Natasaha. So unless I am the only one who thinks along this line of wanting to not only have a beautiful sculpt of these pieces but to finish or "complete" a line is something that drives me as well. Again....

Just my opinion and thoughts.....

Augen
01-27-2023, 03:57 PM

I have not.

Did they announce a Stargirl PF and no one thought to share?

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 04:25 PM
I have not.

I have the Bisho. of this character. Very cute!!!! If they can make a Power Girl, why not a Star Girl? The color paint palate will be just about the same. :)

Augen
01-27-2023, 05:11 PM
I have the Bisho. of this character. Very cute!!!! If they can make a Power Girl, why not a Star Girl? The color paint palate will be just about the same. :)

Nice!
I have the Bishoujo and the Bombhsell so a PF would be very welcome.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 05:18 PM
Nice!
I have the Bishoujo and the Bombhsell so a PF would be very welcome.

Agreed!!! The Bombshell is nice too. I like her floating on her staff. kinda reminds me of what they just did with the new Zatana.

Demona
01-27-2023, 06:14 PM
I don’t think I have chimed in on this thread….but…..a modern suit Storm or mohawk. ALL of her designs from any volume of XMen Red are fire.

I’d also very much enjoy a Witchblade, Angelus, or Black Cat PF. Good god, give me a Black Cat by Harbottle. I have been hoping for a new Black Cat for years now. In my mind, she can be sexy laying in a spiderweb hammock…

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 06:22 PM
I don?t think I have chimed in on this thread?.but?..a modern suit Storm or mohawk. ALL of her designs from any volume of XMen Red are fire.

I?d also very much enjoy a Witchblade, Angelus, or Black Cat PF. Good god, give me a Black Cat by Harbottle.

ooohhhh!!! A mohawk Storm would be awesome!!!!!!

if they do a Witchblade and she looks anything like the Aspen that came out.........

foggetaboutit!!!!!

sell out for sure!

Agent_J.Warren
01-27-2023, 06:28 PM
Spider-Woman classic costume
Dazzler blue costume

Yes to both please.

I don't think I've ever seen a Dazzler statue unless maybe Bowen did one when it was still around.

Biggunz
01-27-2023, 06:32 PM
Grey Hulk Vs Brown Wolverine

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 06:37 PM
Yes to both please.

I don't think I've ever seen a Dazzler statue unless maybe Bowen did one when it was still around.

I actually started collecting statues and started with Bowen Designs.
I was one of the peeps who back then were on this very forum advocating for a Dazzler statue to be made.
There was this one guy who was a part of the thread/group who was also very excited about wanting to see a Dazzler made. Sadly, he became ill and actually passed away before the statue was released. He never go to see the final product from Bowen Designs. He was a nice guy and we actually met in person at the San Diego Comic Con with a few others who were collectors as well. Needless to say, aside from it being a very nice sculpt at the the time and for being one of the only 1/6 scale Dazzlers made at that time, it was actually a beauty. The sculpt was very much like her in the comics. I displayed her right next to a 9.0 CGC of X-Men # 130 that I have and it looked great!! I bought that statue in his honor.

I would love to see a 1/4 scale version of her!!!!! It would look amazing I'm sure.

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 06:52 PM
Yes to both please.

The only two full size pieces ever done were the Bowen and a Diamond Select PVC, both of which were in the disco costume.

Diamond also did these two busts (though they're very dated now) - the blue one being the only time that costume has ever been depicted in statue form. Though there has been a few action figures.

Demona
01-27-2023, 07:04 PM
Im not opposed to a Dazzler at all. My preference in style is not the same as Northern?s :)

I love the hell outta disco Dazzler, but respect the blue suit and short brown jacket.

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 07:08 PM
Im not opposed to a Dazzler at all. My preference in style is not the same as Northern?s :)

I love the hell outta disco Dazzler, but respect the blue suit and short brown jacket.

Oh I'd buy a disco PF, it's just not my preferred look. Disco Dazzler >>> Jim Lee Storm.

I'm hopeful. She's been featured a lot more lately. In fact, they just revealed she'll be a part of that new Sinister series.

Demona
01-27-2023, 07:11 PM
Don’t disagree with this scale. Though…

Mohawk Storm >>> Dazzler in any style

I still can’t believe I have 2 Jim Lee Storms in my collection. Shows how much I love Storm as a character more than what she is wearing.

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I was referring to the costume, not the character.

Demona
01-27-2023, 07:23 PM
Oh also, the Sins of Sinister series focuses on bringing back Storm. I still need to pick it up from my LCBS, but from what I understand is ---- has gone left and Sinister’s plan is to bring back Storm. As in her original self (as she has said she doesn’t want it be brought back using The Five).

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 07:28 PM
Not sure, as I don't read the modern comics. Though, I know Storm is getting a solo series in May.

Atlantisatdawn
01-27-2023, 07:33 PM
I have not.

Honestly I've had wish list on here for years, Salma Hayek (From Dusk till Dawn)
Katheryn Winnick (Vikings)
Witchblade, which is now being done by Divine Statues
Dinosauria (which is completely finished)
Court of the Dead (which also seems finished)
Historical statues like Nefertiti, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Sacagawea etc...
All mine have a near zero chance of getting made anytime soon or ever
Maybe Marvel/DC has a slightly better chance, but honestly even those lines seem more likely to get another Wolverine or Iron Man, not some random character mentioned on this forum, the only thing i wanted from sideshow in the last year and a half was Frankie Reborn, but even that I've lost interest in, as it's just a one off with nothing to add to it in the foreseeable future, it's all depressing as the hobby is rather boring for me at this point, my main hope is XM & Divine Statues Zenescope collection

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 07:38 PM
The only two full size pieces ever done were the Bowen and a Diamond Select PVC, both of which were in the disco costume.

Diamond also did these two busts (though they're very dated now) - the blue one being the only time that costume has ever been depicted in statue form. Though there has been a few action figures.

Yea, I actually had both of those two busts as well back in the day before I sold my Bowen collection. I believe those two busts were from DST. (Diamond Select Toys)....? I think. Still, they were pretty nice for the times and the hobby at that point..

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 07:41 PM

I think a 1/4 scale Blue costumed Dazzler can go pretty well with the current line up considering it seems to be having some connection the 90's X-Men. Meaning, Jean Grey, the Cyclops, the Gambit and Rogue (EX portrait) in particular.

Just sayin... LOL!

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 07:42 PM
Oh I'd buy a disco PF, it's just not my preferred look. Disco Dazzler >>> Jim Lee Storm.

I'm hopeful. She's been featured a lot more lately. In fact, they just revealed she'll be a part of that new Sinister series.

Nice Post. I had no idea.

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 07:42 PM
I think a 1/4 scale Blue costumed Dazzler can go pretty well with the current line up considering it seems to be having some connection the 90's X-Men. Meaning, Jean Grey, the Cyclops, the Gambit and Rogue (EX portrait) in particular.

Just sayin... LOL!

:goodpost::iagree:

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 07:44 PM
Don?t disagree with this scale. Though?

Mohawk Storm >>> Dazzler in any style

I still can?t believe I have 2 Jim Lee Storms in my collection. Shows how much I love Storm as a character more than what she is wearing.

You know what would be cool.....??

Just like the new Batman and Catwoman Diorama that is being released and is up for pre-order......a T'Challa and Ororro/Storm in a similar pose would be sweet!!!!!!

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 07:46 PM
Honestly I've had wish list on here for years, Salma Hayek (From Dusk till Dawn)
Katheryn Winnick (Vikings)
Witchblade, which is now being done by Divine Statues
Dinosauria (which is completely finished)
Court of the Dead (which also seems finished)
Historical statues like Nefertiti, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Sacagawea etc...
All mine have a near zero chance of getting made anytime soon or ever
Maybe Marvel/DC has a slightly better chance, but honestly even those lines seem more likely to get another Wolverine or Iron Man, not some random character mentioned on this forum, the only thing i wanted from sideshow in the last year and a half was Frankie Reborn, but even that I've lost interest in, as it's just a one off with nothing to add to it in the foreseeable future, it's all depressing as the hobby is rather boring for me at this point, my main hope is XM & Divine Statues Zenescope collection

I would totally love to see a Snow White/Sela from Zenescope or a Robin Hood (Being the Hawkeye fan that I am) as well as a Van Helsing. Those would be sweet!

Atlantisatdawn
01-27-2023, 07:53 PM
I would totally love to see a Snow White/Sela from Zenescope or a Robin Hood (Being the Hawkeye fan that I am) as well as a Van Helsing. Those would be sweet! well they said these 3 are first

bdlovelace
01-27-2023, 08:22 PM

I would totally buy a Disco Dazzler. :D

qz33
01-27-2023, 08:25 PM
Both versions of Dazzler and Full versions of both Cloak and Dagger

Demona
01-27-2023, 09:13 PM
I think I’m gonna look to shell out the money for the AH Tomb Raiders. I love them and don’t see any new TR statues being made any time soon.

You know what would be cool.....??

Just like the new Batman and Catwoman Diorama that is being released and is up for pre-order......a T'Challa and Ororro/Storm in a similar pose would be sweet!!!!!!

I can?t stand that forced relationship that readers keep acting like was going since the beginning of Storm. I?m sure it would sell like hotcakes, but I wouldn?t buy it. I?d enjoy seeing it though!

Peedi
01-27-2023, 09:33 PM

Did you check out the “X-Terminators” series that just wrapped up this past week? She was the star of it.

The cover you posted is just a variant cover for Sins of Sinister #1 which neither her or Bishop were in. It’s an homage to Strikeforce Morituri #1. There’s quite a few variants with characters on them that aren’t in the story.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sDhIJPts3UX_7h2cBgZSgJAIoZywyuDnZX9nomGuc9qqIShNoGjxg5rLiifZIMRWFC89UPSo_DDFaLQpGVl7amycTOcFkWLlWbLyO18sZjd0pI7T7zVoH2Bx7RrZRJdQeYpEtlEtw=s1600?rhlupa=MTA3LjE4MS4xNzcuMTMw&rnvuka=TW96aWxsYS81LjAgKFdpbmRvd3MgTlQgMTAuMDsgV2luNjQ7IHg2NCkgQXBwbGVXZWJLaXQvNTM3LjM2IChLSFRNTCwgbGlrZSBHZWNrbykgQ2hyb21lLzEwNS4wLjAuMCBTYWZhcmkvNTM3LjM2

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/6756967.jpg

NorthernLadMSP
01-27-2023, 09:51 PM
Did you check out the ?X-Terminators? series that just wrapped up this past week? She was the star of it.

The cover you posted is just a variant cover for Sins of Sinister #1 which neither her or Bishop were in. It?s an homage to Strikeforce Morituri #1. There?s quite a few variants with characters on them that aren?t in the story.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sDhIJPts3UX_7h2cBgZSgJAIoZywyuDnZX9nomGuc9qqIShNoGjxg5rLiifZIMRWFC89UPSo_DDFaLQpGVl7amycTOcFkWLlWbLyO18sZjd0pI7T7zVoH2Bx7RrZRJdQeYpEtlEtw=s1600?rhlupa=MTA3LjE4MS4xNzcuMTMw&rnvuka=TW96aWxsYS81LjAgKFdpbmRvd3MgTlQgMTAuMDsgV2luNjQ7IHg2NCkgQXBwbGVXZWJLaXQvNTM3LjM2IChLSFRNTCwgbGlrZSBHZWNrbykgQ2hyb21lLzEwNS4wLjAuMCBTYWZhcmkvNTM3LjM2

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/6756967.jpg

Oh no, but I will. I just checked and there's a TPB coming out in April. I'll grab it then.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 11:13 PM
well they said these 3 are first

Clearly these are great choices!!!

I would consider getting these.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 11:14 PM
I would totally buy a Disco Dazzler. :D

I would too!!!!

With or without skates. ;)

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 11:18 PM
Both versions of Dazzler and Full versions of both Cloak and Dagger

I still have my Dagger Comiquette from SS based on Mark Brooks. She?ll stay in my collection with a copy of my Peter Parker first appearance issue along side her. If she were 1/4 scale would be even better. But?. Just like the new Batman and Catwoman diorama, I can see a beautiful Cloak and Dagger like that with his cloak around her.

Would be nice!!!

Atlantisatdawn
01-27-2023, 11:24 PM
Clearly these are great choices!!!

I would consider getting these.
Me too, they said Robyn Hood would be first and shown in the first part of this year, but to keep this sideshow related, I'm still hoping they got something cool planned eventually, hope we dont have to wait all the way until SDCC to find out

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 11:25 PM
I think I?m gonna look to shell out the money for the AH Tomb Raiders. I love them and don?t see any new TR statues being made any time soon.

I can?t stand that forced relationship that readers keep acting like was going since the beginning of Storm. I?m sure it would sell like hotcakes, but I wouldn?t buy it. I?d enjoy seeing it though!

The Storm I grew up with was not a part of the T?Challa circle.

Onewiththeforce
01-27-2023, 11:28 PM
Me too, they said Robyn Hood would be first and shown in the first part of this year, but to keep this sideshow related, I'm still hoping they got something cool planned eventually, hope we dont have to wait all the way until SDCC to find out

SDCC?. I missed it this past year. :(

Divo
01-28-2023, 08:02 AM
HULK

Yeah I know, he's been done, but never coming close to the definitive one.

We'll know it when we see it.

P.S. Same applies for Batman. A ton have been made, but it's the definitive(ish) classic comic version I crave. Hence the wait.

Straken-SWE
01-28-2023, 12:44 PM
HULK

P.S. Same applies for Batman. A ton have been made, but it's the definitive(ish) classic comic version I crave. Hence the wait.

This is exactly how I feel about a lot of characters! :goodpost:

AC_808
01-28-2023, 01:15 PM
That's why I'm waiting on the TweeterHead Batman being announced in 1/4 scale. Hoping that will be the definitive classic Batman.

Or maybe the 1/4 Hush Batman will be the definitive classic Batman.

Mister H
01-28-2023, 01:17 PM
I have a feeling the Prime 1 1/4 Flashpoint Batman will be the closest I get.

Rowzey
01-28-2023, 01:55 PM
At this point I don't care who does em but I wanna see more of the Teen Titans or even just the Titans after the upcoming comic run. I'm hoping it'll do well enough to garner attention. I need some Beast Boy and Raven statues

AlexLothos
01-28-2023, 05:10 PM
At this point I don't care who does em but I wanna see more of the Teen Titans or even just the Titans after the upcoming comic run. I'm hoping it'll do well enough to garner attention. I need some Beast Boy and Raven statues

:goodpost::iagree:

Onewiththeforce
01-29-2023, 12:51 AM

I agree!!! After seeing the Starfire that was made?. A Nightwing definitely needs some love?. As does Raven, Wonder Girl, Cyborg, Beast Boy (Changeling)

Honestly, it would be great to have a line/team complete.

Thing Is
01-29-2023, 09:14 AM
HULK

Don’t see how you can get a more definitive Hulk than the last two by XM Studios. Maybe just me. And with all the other great Hulks that have been made, what else could be done to make it “definitive?”

Peedi
01-29-2023, 11:08 AM
Just a regular, non gimmick, non one-off costume in a single storyline from over 10 years ago (although it is one of the most known, well received and important storylines in the character’s history), non hunched over, non obvious neck seam, standard, bare torso, tall, purple pants comic book Hulk that doesn’t need to be its own centerpiece and can pair well and in proportion with other Marvel 1/4s. How many of those exist?

Rowzey
01-29-2023, 12:19 PM
I agree!!! After seeing the Starfire that was made?. A Nightwing definitely needs some love?. As does Raven, Wonder Girl, Cyborg, Beast Boy (Changeling)

Honestly, it would be great to have a line/team complete.

I always see that starfire pop up on resellers and I always want to grab it. It just looks great but it always boils down to what do I display it with right now. I'm even surprised with Nightwing rise in popularity in the last year or so that the only major one we've seen is the prime1 1/3 hush.

Iko Iko
01-29-2023, 01:36 PM

I'm pretty shocked Raven hasn't been made yet. If done well, I think that could be a big seller. "If done well" is the key though.

Onewiththeforce
01-29-2023, 08:23 PM
I always see that starfire pop up on resellers and I always want to grab it. It just looks great but it always boils down to what do I display it with right now. I'm even surprised with Nightwing rise in popularity in the last year or so that the only major one we've seen is the prime1 1/3 hush.

My lady and I attended the Comic Con last year after two years of not having one due to COVID. We agreed to dress as the "Not so popular", Not so sought after characters and were surprised as to just how many folks asked for photos and how they had not seen those characters dressed in Cosplay all weekend. We went as a different character each day....on Friday, we were dressed as Nightwing and Starfire. On Saturday we dressed as 90's Cyclops and Dark Phoenix and then on Sunday we dressed as Modern Hawkeye and Yelena Bulova Black Widow. We had tons of fun and on top of it all, it was great to see that during the entire weekend we may have just only seen one other Starfire.

So yea, we are definitely for the "underdog" so to speak.\\It would be great to start seeing these and the other statues on this thread created into statues.

Onewiththeforce
01-29-2023, 08:24 PM
I'm pretty shocked Raven hasn't been made yet. If done well, I think that could be a big seller. "If done well" is the key though.

I agree 100%. A very cool Raven could be amazing!!! Although a part of me is fearful that they might make a cloth robe/cape and that my or may not be the best option I think for her.....Maybe partial cloth...??

Rowzey
01-29-2023, 09:52 PM
I agree 100%. A very cool Raven could be amazing!!! Although a part of me is fearful that they might make a cloth robe/cape and that my or may not be the best option I think for her.....Maybe partial cloth...??

I very much agree there. It will have to be very good for me to go for mixed media anything. Sculpted capes/cloaks just hit different.

Onewiththeforce
01-30-2023, 12:00 AM
I very much agree there. It will have to be very good for me to go for mixed media anything. Sculpted capes/cloaks just hit different.

I would love a classic blue version but a white one would also be cool!

Divo
01-30-2023, 07:41 AM
Don?t see how you can get a more definitive Hulk than the last two by XM Studios. Maybe just me. And with all the other great Hulks that have been made, what else could be done to make it ?definitive??

I'm assuming you're referring to XM Transformation, & the recent XM/Legendary Beasts release?

XM Transformation is/was a good sculpt, with a lot of good qualities (mainly the anatomy), but the portrait still does not hit the mark for me. With that overly thin jaw line, which gives the impression he's almost wearing a mask, and "wild" eyes further enforces that "mask" vibe.

And though the pose fits the transformation theme, it does not represent the charging, more iconic, kick your arse HULK dream. Besides also being too small in scale, for these reasons he cannot be deemed the definitive one.

As for all the other great Hulks you mentioned, which are you referring to?

What I'm hoping for is a fully sculpted, BIG, GREEN, charging HULK machine, with no seams! Hyper, pulsating anatomy, with a head-on gaze & pose, that will make you sh!t your pants, & curl your toes! A sweaty, fist swinging, blood curdling behemoth of a HULK, that will reduce all our collected characters to mere quivering, cowering schmucks!

Because in the end,........................... there can only be HULK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. XM/Legendary Beasts versions are also good offerings, but way too big for my needs, and still too "cartoonish" oriented in their look, though many aspects of the sculpt/anatomy are very good, overall I just can't crown them as the "definitive-ish" HULK.

Mister H
01-30-2023, 09:07 AM
I'm assuming you're referring to XM Transformation, & the recent XM/Legendary Beasts release?

XM Transformation is/was a good sculpt, with a lot of good qualities (mainly the anatomy), but the portrait still does not hit the mark for me. With that overly thin jaw line, which gives the impression he's almost wearing a mask, and "wild" eyes further enforces that "mask" vibe.

And though the pose fits the transformation theme, it does not represent the charging,

What I'm hoping for is a fully sculpted, BIG, GREEN, charging HULK machine, with no seams! Hyper, pulsating anatomy, with a head-on gaze & pose, that will make you sh!t your pants, & curl your toes! A sweaty, fist swinging, blood curdling behemoth of a HULK, that will reduce all our collected characters to mere quivering, cowering schmucks!

So an action pose then? Also, are you a fan of the ape-faced look for Hulk or the big, green man-faced look?

Divo
01-30-2023, 10:09 AM
This is exactly how I feel about a lot of characters! :goodpost:

So do I, & I still own/have owned some of the older Sideshow statues. I mean, I know that Sideshow does repeats, but the present day quality of the works make them upgraded, undeniable treats.

Bring em, I'm in.

Divo
01-30-2023, 10:19 AM
So an action pose then? Also, are you a fan of the ape-faced look for Hulk or the big, green man-faced look?

You've pointed out two of the most important aspects of any Hulk offering, pose & portrait, which let's face it, can make or break any statue/character.

Pose. Yes, an action pose, but not one that is over the top, but one that shows HULK at the very least stepping forward, ready to engage, fists at the ready, cocked, breathtaking. A pose that captures Hulk's power, size, menace, and conveys impending doom,............& a busted jaw.

Portrait. Will make or break this puppy. I see Hulk as a pure representation of brute strength, therefore I prefer a "brutish" portrait. Not apelike, but no pretty boy either! A glaring Hulk (that doesn't look insane), with matted, sweaty, messy hair (no blown back GQ look!), that conveys the power, size, & menace of the "Incredible HULK"!

We'll have to see, but I have faith that Sideshow will set me free,.......................................eventually.

FastballSpecial
01-30-2023, 01:31 PM
Still just an Obi-Wan from either ROTS or the Disney plus series.

Onewiththeforce
01-30-2023, 01:38 PM

It would be cool to get an Obi Wan from that era. I agree. Would be awesome too one done.

Mister H
01-30-2023, 02:08 PM

I?m starting to down-size but a great Obi-Wan would definitely make the cut.

Onewiththeforce
01-30-2023, 03:07 PM
I?m starting to down-size but a great Obi-Wan would definitely make the cut.

I do wish that it comes to the Star Wars line that they would cut back a little on the mixed media a bit at times..

Just my opinion...

hoofs
01-30-2023, 03:44 PM
CONAN

Onewiththeforce
01-30-2023, 04:00 PM
CONAN

Well there certainly have been a few Red Sonjas, so a Conan would be awesome to see for sure.

haljordan99
01-30-2023, 04:18 PM
Lois Lane
Bizarro

Onewiththeforce
01-30-2023, 06:08 PM
Lois Lane
Bizarro

surprised there has not been a Lois yet....... maybe a diorama like the Batman and Catwoman that was just set for pre-order.

Mandrake
01-30-2023, 09:57 PM
I would like to see these:

A movie version of Qui-Gon Jinn
Revan & Satele Shan
Two face
Indiana Jones
A movie version of Gladiator with two changeable heads, one fully armored and another of Russell Crowe.

Onewiththeforce
01-30-2023, 10:01 PM
I would like to see these:

A movie version of Qui-Gon Jinn
Revan & Satele Shan
Two face
Indiana Jones
A movie version of Gladiator with two changeable heads, one fully armored and another of Russell Crowe.

I?m so surprised that that has not been a Two-Face made yet.

And Qui-Gon is also someone who has not received much love in Star Wars related statues. Would love to see that as a PF statue.

Aussiebot
01-30-2023, 10:31 PM
I'd love to see a PF Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus.

Onewiththeforce
01-31-2023, 12:55 AM
I'd love to see a PF Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus.

Nice post!!!!

moyiori
01-31-2023, 12:11 PM
Want the continuation of the x-men line with Beast & Iceman. Bishop/archangel/jubilee to finish off the blue/gold teams. Then just some more villains.

Then make more batman rogues, Two-face/Riddler/Penguin. Also lets not forget nightwing.

Onewiththeforce
01-31-2023, 12:20 PM
Want the continuation of the x-men line with Beast & Iceman. Bishop/archangel/jubilee to finish off the blue/gold teams. Then just some more villains.

Then make more batman rogues, Two-face/Riddler/Penguin. Also lets not forget nightwing.

....to that!!!

becakbagus
01-31-2023, 12:23 PM
Nice post!!!!https://gmaillogin.me/css/img/pK/NV.gif

He/She'd love to see a PF Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus.

Onewiththeforce
01-31-2023, 12:57 PM
He/She'd love to see a PF Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus.

let's hope.

PCS_Sagat_Buyer
01-31-2023, 12:57 PM
An update sculpt of the yellow and blue wolverine (whose base isn't an underscaled sentinel hand) and a jubilee.

Onewiththeforce
01-31-2023, 01:16 PM
An update sculpt of the yellow and blue wolverine (whose base isn't an underscaled sentinel hand) and a jubilee.

You know it's interesting that you bring that up. I too am a little confused as I look at the Sentinel bases for the current SS X-Men line up. I think my biggest concern is not only connected to yours but also as I just received my Nighcrawler, which is amazing by the way. Sadly though when I put him up against the X23 or the Yellow Wolverine, it kinda bugs me just how much larger the Sentinel hand looks to be and not to mention just how "new" the hand seems to be. The paint application is more glossy, lusterful and just appears to be like it's a Sentinel created and jumped right off of the assembly line in pristine condition where the X23 and yellow Wolverine look to be a bit more worn down and dull. Is this what SS meant to do you think? Or were they meant to be fighting sentinels at different times? Or perhaps it is simply a matter of quality control and response to fans and customers making comments about the dull hands on the X23 and the Wolverine..? Curious.... thoughts....?

IcedDog
01-31-2023, 04:30 PM
Sadly though when I put him up against the X23 or the Yellow Wolverine, it kinda bugs me just how much larger the Sentinel hand looks to be and not to mention just how "new" the hand seems to be. The paint application is more glossy, lusterful and just appears to be like it's a Sentinel created and jumped right off of the assembly line in pristine condition where the X23 and yellow Wolverine look to be a bit more worn down and dull.
Maybe the sentinels are slightly different models, and Bolivar Trask has no qualms with having multiple versions of sentinels out in the field together ;)

Onewiththeforce
01-31-2023, 04:53 PM
Maybe the sentinels are slightly different models, and Bolivar Trask has no qualms with having multiple versions of sentinels out in the field together ;)

Nice. I can see that. :goodpost:

Onewiththeforce
01-31-2023, 05:02 PM
quick question......where on this forum should I go to ask if people are selling an item..? Would it the buy/sell/trade thread? Just want to be respectful of running the thread appropriately.

Thank you in advance.

AC_808
01-31-2023, 07:20 PM
Yup, the buy/sell/trade thread is the place for that.

nearmint
01-31-2023, 07:23 PM
Yup, the buy/sell/trade thread is the place for that.

That area of the forum is surprisingly dead. I guess everyone is selling in Facebook groups.

NorthernLadMSP
01-31-2023, 07:36 PM
That area of the forum is surprisingly dead. I guess everyone is selling in Facebook groups.

I'm sure a big part of it is being forced to pay a fee to use it.

pavehawk78
01-31-2023, 09:47 PM
Two-Face.

Onewiththeforce
01-31-2023, 09:47 PM
I'm sure a big part of it is being forced to pay a fee to use it.

A fee to join the FB groups or a fee to post a thread asking to buy an item?

Biggunz
01-31-2023, 10:24 PM
This one went pretty reasonable today. I was tempted to double up, but too much is being released right now.

Mister H
01-31-2023, 10:31 PM

Don?t know about FB but to buy/sell here you?re supposed to buy a special membership.

Onewiththeforce
01-31-2023, 10:43 PM
Don?t know about FB but to buy/sell here you?re supposed to buy a special membership.

I suppose that explains why I wasn?t able to post anything on the thread just now.

Oh well.

Thanks.

NorthernLadMSP
01-31-2023, 10:49 PM

No, the forum here requires you to pay a fee in order to use the B/S/T area.

Onewiththeforce
02-01-2023, 12:54 AM
No, the forum here requires you to pay a fee in order to use the B/S/T area.

Guess that explains why that thread is kinda prehistoric. I think I heard crickets there. Lol!

Straken-SWE
02-01-2023, 01:02 AM
Guess that explains why that thread is kinda prehistoric. I think I heard crickets there. Lol!

Onewiththeforce
02-01-2023, 09:59 AM
sorry.

FJC
02-01-2023, 11:40 AM
Marvel:
Classic Byrne Cyclops
Classic Byrne Storm

DC:
Classic Perez Deathstroke
Classic Martian Manhunter
Two Face
Deadshot
Ra's al Ghul

AC_808
02-01-2023, 12:02 PM
Also add ...

Classic Byrne Havok
Classic Byrne Polaris
Classic Vision
Classic Iron Man

Onewiththeforce
02-01-2023, 12:21 PM
Marvel:
Classic Byrne Cyclops
Classic Byrne Storm

DC:
Classic Perez Deathstroke
Classic Martian Manhunter
Two Face
Deadshot
Ra's al Ghul

Harvey Two-Face is long overdue in my opinion.

Onewiththeforce
02-01-2023, 12:23 PM
Also add ...

Classic Byrne Havok
Classic Byrne Polaris
Classic Vision
Classic Iron Man

YES.....Havok and Polaris are a must have for this X-fan. LOL.

KiDDo
02-01-2023, 03:05 PM
Basically still the same wishlist as last year:

1. Punchline
2. Vampirella
3. Dejah Thoris
4. Red Sonja
5. The Drowned
6. Ivy (love the one that was leaked, hope it's a PF)

Onewiththeforce
02-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Basically still the same wishlist as last year:

1. Punchline
2. Vampirella
3. Dejah Thoris
4. Red Sonja
5. The Drowned
6. Ivy (love the one that was leaked, hope it's a PF)

a Punchline!!!

ukshaun
02-01-2023, 04:17 PM
Lizard

The XM Lizard is one piece i would like to own.

Onewiththeforce
02-01-2023, 05:09 PM
a Punchline!!!

would be awesome!!!

VintageDisney
02-01-2023, 06:33 PM
Imagine a Spiderman 2002 Premium Format? Yeah neither could sideshow. It would make too much sense and too much money

Onewiththeforce
02-01-2023, 06:42 PM
all about da Benjamins

saberhagen
02-02-2023, 08:39 AM
I think it’s funny I didn’t even comment here and I already got my one ask, a new Ivy. Well, probably.

Onewiththeforce
02-02-2023, 09:47 AM
I think it?s funny I didn?t even comment here and I already got my one ask, a new Ivy. Well, probably.

Ivy will always be a big hitter\money maker.

beautiful character.

Augen
02-02-2023, 12:29 PM
I feel like movie pieces are even longer shot, but I'd like Mary from Fury of the Gods PF.

https://i.imgur.com/52QJkiu.jpg

generalzodlives
02-02-2023, 12:54 PM
I love the look of the Captain Marvel family, but I'm not looking forward to the new film at all. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, and I don't see the new one being any better. I'd love to see a comic Captain Marvel PF or Mary Marvel PF though.

Onewiththeforce
02-02-2023, 01:00 PM
I feel like movie pieces are even longer shot, but I'd like Mary from Fury of the Gods PF.

I totally feel you, but sadly I kinda feel a little "taken back" with some of their "likenesses" on the women especially the women from movie characters. Case and point, I did get the Batman V Superman Wonder Woman and sadly, in my opinion, it was a terrible likeness to Gal Gadot. I sold it almost immediately after receiving it. The Jason Mamoa Aquaman looks amazing. But yea, after that B V S WW, I think I may be a little jaded when it comes to movie likeness sculpts now....ugh.

SDguy
02-02-2023, 01:00 PM
Since I've got at least a couple custom Star Sapphires lined up, I'll let that horse lie.

How about Kiani to go with Aspen?

http://www.statueforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=158678&stc=1&d=1675357203

http://www.statueforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=158679&stc=1&d=1675357203

Onewiththeforce
02-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Since I've got at least a couple custom Star Sapphires lined up, I'll let that horse lie.

http://www.statueforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=158678&stc=1&d=1675357203

http://www.statueforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=158679&stc=1&d=1675357203

PLEASE BRING ON KIANI!!!!!!

Indomitus
02-02-2023, 03:07 PM

This would be great next to the Aspen.

https://www.sideshow.com/storage/product-images/300564/aspen_aspen_gallery_5c4d0d55ea8c8.jpg

Indomitus
02-02-2023, 03:18 PM

Off topic, but if everyone can be Shazam why no Grannies and Grandpas or Toddlers? I know you gotta just be old enough to say Shazam. What about a Shazam parrot? Why not give the power to everyone so that they can just save themselves? Superhero would just be the norm then.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/1552416978216-2Q1SUC9QPDHV3TRVDK0G/image-asset.jpeg

Anyway, nice looking Shazamer here... :dork:

nearmint
02-02-2023, 03:22 PM
Off topic, but if everyone can be Shazam why no Grannies and Grandpas

Uncle Marvel's got some years on him.

https://i.imgur.com/Y1qA7KS.jpg

Onewiththeforce
02-02-2023, 03:42 PM

This would be great next to the Aspen.

https://www.sideshow.com/storage/product-images/300564/aspen_aspen_gallery_5c4d0d55ea8c8.jpg

I agree, but maybe just slightly different. Wasn't there a run where Kiani was surrounded by fire and wielded a fire blade...?? Might be nice to have her surrounded by fire as opposed to water like Aspen. Maybe...? thoughts....?

FJC
02-02-2023, 08:04 PM
Harvey Two-Face is long overdue in my opinion.

Without a doubt!

Onewiththeforce
02-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Without a doubt!

seriously!

maximus_73
02-02-2023, 09:37 PM

The probability is a lot higher for JND to make this piece than SS

Augen
02-03-2023, 12:40 PM
I love the look of the Captain Marvel family, but I'm not looking forward to the new film at all. I wasn't a huge fan of the first one, and I don't see the new one being any better. I'd love to see a comic Captain Marvel PF or Mary Marvel PF though.

Oh, I'd love a comic Mary PF as well. Just thought the film may help its case.

Augen
02-03-2023, 12:41 PM
The probability is a lot higher for JND to make this piece than SS

Yeah, and I'd likely be priced out there.

Onewiththeforce
02-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Yeah, and I'd likely be priced out there.

seems like many of us are starting to get priced out... Seems to be the latest topic of discussion. not ok.

AC_808
02-03-2023, 01:38 PM
I agree, but maybe just slightly different. Wasn't there a run where Kiani was surrounded by fire and wielded a fire blade...?? Might be nice to have her surrounded by fire as opposed to water like Aspen. Maybe...? thoughts....?

Water or fire ...either one is fine by me. Would definitely love a Kiani PF, tho ...to go with Aspen.

Which reminds me, there were these Kiani statues released awhile back. In lava version and water version:

https://www.gztoystore.com/image-product/img1168-1329137511.jpg

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/VxkAAOSwx2dYDOtT/s-l400.jpg

Now if only we had a 1/4 version of these ...

Onewiththeforce
02-03-2023, 01:55 PM
Water or fire ...either one is fine by me. Would definitely love a Kiani PF, tho ...to go with Aspen.

Which reminds me, there were these Kiani statues released awhile back. In lava version and water version:

https://www.gztoystore.com/image-product/img1168-1329137511.jpg

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/VxkAAOSwx2dYDOtT/s-l400.jpg

Now if only we had a 1/4 version of these ...

Yes, these are stunning.

I do own the water version but it would be awesome to see a PF done with the fire...would really pair well with the Aspen and Grace. Water, Fire, Air.

NorthernLadMSP
02-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Well, it's not a PF, but they just announced that a Two-Face maquette is coming soon from Tweeterhead.

Onewiththeforce
02-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Well, it's not a PF, but they just announced that a Two-Face maquette is coming soon from Tweeterhead.

Tweeterhead has been making some awesome pieces lately.

SONICobra
02-03-2023, 04:33 PM

i really REALLY REALLY hope they offer it in 1/4 scale

Onewiththeforce
02-03-2023, 05:22 PM

:iagree:

Indomitus
02-03-2023, 07:00 PM
Uncle Marvel's got some years on him.

https://i.imgur.com/Y1qA7KS.jpg

Interesting. If a kids gets older after Shazaming, does a Grandpa get younger?

I don't think they fully vetted this Shazam thing.

Indomitus
02-03-2023, 07:08 PM

I don't know anything about this character other than what my eyes are telling me...BOOYA...but an online search also connects her to water but folk are saying fire? I think it would be cool if they did something where water was phasing through her....and keep the physique like this....

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/1473197.jpg

AC_808
02-03-2023, 08:23 PM
Tweeterhead has been making some awesome pieces lately.

I'm glad TweeterHead is listening to their fans. Takes guts!

AC_808
02-03-2023, 08:25 PM

Me too!

Onewiththeforce
02-05-2023, 12:49 PM
I don't know anything about this character other than what my eyes are telling me...BOOYA...but an online search also connects her to water but folk are saying fire? I think it would be cool if they did something where water was phasing through her....and keep the physique like this....

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/1473197.jpg

Clearly if a Kiani 1/4 scale is created, they will have her look as awesome and as sexy as Aspen. Traditionally and historically, Michael Turner and Peter S. Would depict Aspen as having more ?tanned? color and Kiani to be more ?fair/white skinned.? As the current Aspen seems more faire skinned then tanned, I would wonder if they would make Kiani even more ?lighter skinned.? I also recall that Kiani would often time be drawn a little more slender than Aspen where Aspen would be depicted with a more ?developed? anatomy. So I do wonder how they would depict a final Kiani if ever. She could be awesome or she come off as ?pasty? or ?sickly.? I would hope not.

Onewiththeforce
02-05-2023, 12:50 PM
Me too!

Agreed.