PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans Maquettes

Wolverine1
10-22-2005, 09:06 PM
I loved this line and was wondering if anyone heard if anymore were going to be made, I would like to have a Slade or Terra. I got all of them when they first came out, what are good prices now, is Starfire still booming in price?

nbr3bagshotrow
10-22-2005, 09:59 PM
I loved this line and was wondering if anyone heard if anymore were going to be made, I would like to have a Slade or Terra. I got all of them when they first came out, what are good prices now, is Starfire still booming in price?
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 144pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=192 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 77pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3766" width=103><COL style="WIDTH: 67pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3254" width=89><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-TOP: #c1ccd9; BORDER-LEFT: #c1ccd9; WIDTH: 77pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c1ccd9; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=103 height=17 x:num="6569994428">6569994428</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-TOP: #c1ccd9; BORDER-LEFT: #c1ccd9; WIDTH: 67pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c1ccd9; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=89 x:num="275">$275.00</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-TOP: #c1ccd9; BORDER-LEFT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c1ccd9; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right height=17 x:num="6567991661">6567991661</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-TOP: #c1ccd9; BORDER-LEFT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c1ccd9; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="285.51">$285.51</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Rogue
10-22-2005, 10:29 PM
I wish I had the Starfire maquette! :)

Wolverine1
10-22-2005, 10:37 PM
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 144pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=192 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 77pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3766" width=103><COL style="WIDTH: 67pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3254" width=89><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-TOP: #c1ccd9; BORDER-LEFT: #c1ccd9; WIDTH: 77pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c1ccd9; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=103 height=17 x:num="6569994428">6569994428</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-TOP: #c1ccd9; BORDER-LEFT: #c1ccd9; WIDTH: 67pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c1ccd9; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right width=89 x:num="275">$275.00</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-TOP: #c1ccd9; BORDER-LEFT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c1ccd9; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right height=17 x:num="6567991661">6567991661</TD><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-TOP: #c1ccd9; BORDER-LEFT: #c1ccd9; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c1ccd9; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right x:num="285.51">$285.51</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Wow, she is still high, I heard that Raven was not far behind, I am going to search in the hobbit thread.

candyrocket786
10-23-2005, 09:10 PM
I loved this line and was wondering if anyone heard if anymore were going to be made, I would like to have a Slade or Terra.

Probably not... especially since DC tends to forget about completing the various lines that are out now (ex. JLU and Classic Animation).

However, if DC were to ever see the light in the near future, I would love to see a Nightwing and Raven (unhooded) produced.

kirthew
10-23-2005, 11:44 PM
I found a Starfire for retail about three months ago... but alas... the ankle was broken...

shi
10-26-2005, 04:14 AM
I lucked out and found a Starfire for under retail a week ago at a local comic shop. Didn't know anything about the character as I had never watched the show, but she looked cool so I bought it. A week before that I bought a Raven for retail at another comic shop. Finally watched the show and it is pretty good. DC needs to make a Terra and Slade maquette.

shi

HFA
11-09-2005, 01:00 PM
I would also love to see Speedy and Aqualad...maybe even Bumblebee!

I have 2 Starfire maquettes...on broke at the ankle AND where the hair connects to her base behind her. UGHH. If anyone is great at repairing, PM me or they can pick it up for a song.

tripoli
12-30-2005, 07:33 PM
New to the forum here. I mainly collect sc-fi props but started getting into figure collecting with the Disney Big Figures.

Having three kids, I watch the cartoon network almost as much as regular TV and decided to collect the DC Teen Titans Maquettes. I have been able to find the Cyborg, Robin and Beast Boy figures but not had much luck on the others.
They are coming up on ebay occasionally but ussually at some very high prices. At this point, I would not mind even getting a damaged one if the price is low enough. Anyone here that can help would be appreciated.

Other than the Disney Big Figures and the new Teen Titan figures I recently have gotten, I was looking at the new Mr. Incredible fiigure coming out soon. Being a Dinsey fan, I could not resist the Stitch figure I have in my collection, its the only screen accurate piece with him in the space suit guns drawn. Now the den will be a mix of props and figures.
Edit: A smallvill prop fan as well, after looking at the Superman figure thread, probably going to get one or two supe figures as well.

Iacon13
12-31-2005, 02:01 AM
I assume everyone has heard that Teen Titans is now cancelled. The sixth season I believe will not happen which means I seriously doubt any more Maquettes will be made. They will finish this one and thats it. On the upside it may decrease the price of Starfire for those still trying to find it.

cblakey1
12-31-2005, 03:13 AM
Having three kids, I watch the cartoon network almost as much as regular TV and decided to collect the DC Teen Titans Maquettes. I have been able to find the Cyborg, Robin and Beast Boy figures but not had much luck on the others.
They are coming up on ebay occasionally but ussually at some very high prices. At this point, I would not mind even getting a damaged one if the price is low enough. Anyone here that can help would be appreciated.

Another great Teen Titan collectible are the TT mini paperweights:
http://members.aol.com/cblakey001/teentitanset_full.jpg
They are pretty nice, made of resin, and run about $10.00 a piece at your LCS.

tripoli
12-31-2005, 11:23 AM
Appearently, they are cancelling the show because it is much easier to sell the show syndicated with 52 episodes made. That is suppose to be the number that makes it easiest to sell on the market in re-run syndication. Despite the fact the show has a great following, the marketing of products is very good right now and it hold high ratings.
There is a web page dedicated to try to reverse the decision if you are interested:
http://titanstower.com/source/animated/saveseason6.html
I think it would be a shame to see the show cancelled at this point.

I don't know if it would bring down the price of these or not. The ravens and starfires seemed to suffered damage due to design making them harder to get than others, plus being the first ones released. I have yet to see an undamaged starfire, I was lucky enough to get an offer for a damaged one which I am very happy to get to try towards completing the group.

tripoli
01-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Picked up the mini bust set for my daughter through non stop toys as the local comic show woudl not carry them. Thanks for the tip. Looks like I have a couple leads on the Starfire Maquette, Ravens the last one needed to complete the collection.

Iacon13
01-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Appearently, they are cancelling the show because it is much easier to sell the show syndicated with 52 episodes made. That is suppose to be the number that makes it easiest to sell on the market in re-run syndication. Despite the fact the show has a great following, the marketing of products is very good right now and it hold high ratings.
There is a web page dedicated to try to reverse the decision if you are interested:
http://titanstower.com/source/animated/saveseason6.html
I think it would be a shame to see the show cancelled at this point.

I don't know if it would bring down the price of these or not. The ravens and starfires seemed to suffered damage due to design making them harder to get than others, plus being the first ones released. I have yet to see an undamaged starfire, I was lucky enough to get an offer for a damaged one which I am very happy to get to try towards completing the group.

You have a good point there. Here hoping it brings them down for people who want them but you are probably right. With so many broken the value will probably stay high. I got lucky and found an unbroken Starfire a few months ago so it is possible to find them. The question is where???? They are a tough find.

Red X
07-03-2007, 12:15 AM
I am plenty pissed they are cancelling this show and even more so that they will never make some of my favorite characters into maquettes: Mainly Slade and Red X (duh).

But I do own Robin, he's the most interesting and looked the coolest...plus it helps he's my favorite titan.

koten
07-03-2007, 02:19 AM
It's a shame they're cancelling the show... I really enjoy them. Alas, all great things must come to an end...

puntapret
07-03-2007, 05:16 AM
I got all of them, and I love them, I got the chance for getting starfire maquette on my LCS with retail price 4 months ago :buttrock: Will try to see though if there is a ankle problem :peoples:

Wolverine1
07-03-2007, 06:15 AM
I am plenty pissed they are cancelling this show and even more so that they will never make some of my favorite characters into maquettes: Mainly Slade and Red X (duh).

But I do own Robin, he's the most interesting and looked the coolest...plus it helps he's my favorite titan.
Slade should be made!