PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Military Figures

Tony Coca
10-25-2005, 11:47 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else collects these.

Sam Wilson
10-26-2005, 09:14 AM
coca, I had quite a large collection at one point but ebayed them all a couple of years ago.

Tony Coca
10-26-2005, 08:42 PM
coca, I had quite a large collection at one point but ebayed them all a couple of years ago.
Thats cool Sammy.Yeah I have a few of them.Alot are the De-Commissioned ones and the earlier WW II pieces.

Sam Wilson
10-30-2005, 10:40 AM
Thats cool Sammy.Yeah I have a few of them.Alot are the De-Commissioned ones and the earlier WW II pieces.

I had mainly the modern ones, I had all the Hong Kong SDU ones, I also had some of the ones from various Hong Kong Movies (I had the Hit Team ones).

I had different modern ones from around the world too, the SAS one, the British Marines, several of the US ones. I think I still have the one they did of Chow Yun Fat from the movie he did with Mark Wahlburg (can't remember the name). I was going to customize it into a Hard Boiled Chow yun fat fig.

I remember I took a bunch of dragon gear and weapons and the 12 " marvel select punisher figure and customized a really cool punisher out of that. It was DOPE man.