PDA

View Full Version : Depeche Mode Concerts begin this week ..........

Just_joseph
10-30-2005, 08:03 AM
For any 80's fans out there ........... PLAYING THE ANGEL tour kicks off this week. I won't be missing their concert at the GARDEN. Gost girls like DM.
Really would like to go with this other girl other than my girlfriend. :eplus2:

Tony Coca
10-30-2005, 10:59 AM
For any 80's fans out there ........... PLAYING THE ANGEL tour kicks off this week. I won't be missing their concert at the GARDEN. Gost girls like DM.
Really would like to go with this other girl other than my girlfriend. :eplus2:
WOW Depeche Mode is still around.Have fun at the Garden Concert JJ,with whomever you go with. :buttrock:

Just_joseph
10-31-2005, 09:54 AM
WOW Depeche Mode is still around.Have fun at the Garden Concert JJ,with whomever you go with. :buttrock:

Thanks Tony.

kirthew
10-31-2005, 01:04 PM
Let me know how it is... debating if I want to pick up tickets for their Seattle stop...

spawnyvsbatman
10-31-2005, 02:09 PM
Hey Guy's,

They play here in December in Toronto,Canada 1 of the best bands to see live so much energy in there music...lots of HOT CHICKS......

Love their new cd had a chance to hear it 2 months before it came out...1 of there best..there the only band that get better with each album release :buttrock:

Got hooked when I first heard NEVER LET ME DOWN and have been a fan ever since....

sPAWNY

HFA
10-31-2005, 08:35 PM
Cool to actually see some DM fans, especially on the forum. I'm an insanely avid collector (especially the remix boots, live stuff, b-sides...you name it). I think I have topped 200 CDs (mostly the old remix boots) but its tough to find good remixes anymore of that variety. Anyone want to help with this? :)

I'm always looking for cool mixes and stuff...

Hopefully I'll catch them this time around. I have seen them at least once for EVERY tour since Violator. I saw them back then at Dodger's Stadium (AWESOME show with Nitzer Ebb and Electronic).

Anyway, I've said too much. Enjoy the concert!!

nolilia
11-02-2005, 12:15 AM
One of my favorite bands of the 80's. I really like their extended versions of their songs... Everything counts, Master and Servant, People are people, Strange Love, Behind the Wheel, Somebody(of course! who could miss that). I miss the 80s.

Just_joseph
12-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Can't wait ........ Concert is Wednesday, 12/7/05.

Gianco
12-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Excellent band! Enjoy the concert JJ!

Gianco
12-06-2005, 08:34 AM
One of my favorite bands of the 80's. I really like their extended versions of their songs... Everything counts, Master and Servant, People are people, Strange Love, Behind the Wheel, Somebody(of course! who could miss that). I miss the 80s.
Oh yes! I miss the 80's too, a lot! Great decade! :buttrock:

Just_joseph
12-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Well............... last night I attended the concert and it was just awesome.
Brought back a lot of memories. Glad that they came back with a new album !