PDA

View Full Version : Animated Batman and Superman 12" Busts from WBSS??

perfusin
11-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Not really a DC Direct question but a WBSS question. Anyone have the Animated Batman and Animated Superman 12 inch busts that were sold thru the Warner Bros Studio Stores. They also made a 18 inch version but I am looking for the smaller 12 inch version in original boxes. Let me know if you will part with them for more than they usually go for. Need em for a project. Thanks!

bane
11-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Used to have the small one but sold it to buy the bigger version, think I sold it for around 60-70USD .

HFA
11-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Not really a DC Direct question but a WBSS question. Anyone have the Animated Batman and Animated Superman 12 inch busts that were sold thru the Warner Bros Studio Stores. They also made a 18 inch version but I am looking for the smaller 12 inch version in original boxes. Let me know if you will part with them for more than they usually go for. Need em for a project. Thanks!

Are you talking about the busts with the arms folded? I have a set...PM me. I also actually have the ORIGINAL ART that was used for the boxes.

perfusin
11-10-2005, 09:43 AM
James from Heroic Fine Art is THE BEST!! Thanks James!

planetsuperhero
11-10-2005, 11:42 AM
James is the BEST!!! I just got 3 Great Superman Pieces this past weekend he makes buying Gallery items a Great Pleasure ! and he is a GOOD GUY! www.heriocfineart.com check out his site!