PDA

View Full Version : Millennium Falcon - When are pics coming out?

risingstar
11-08-2005, 01:42 AM
This is perhaps my most awaited item.....

When are pics and further info on the prop coming out??

risingstar
11-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Just got off the phone with a MR rep at their toll free line.
He said he never even heard of this item let alone know if one was in the works...

Sheesh. So much for that guy. Though, he was very polite and wished me a very nice day. :)

I admire his dedication. He took at least 5 minutes to try and sell me a collector club membership package which enables me to buy, dare I say it, exclusives. LOL

I guess we'll all just have to wait for official news regarding the Millennium Falcon............

thx217
11-08-2005, 07:34 PM
He said he never even heard of this item let alone know if one was in the works...

Sheesh. So much for that guy. Though, he was very polite and wished me a very nice day. :)

I admire his dedication. He took at least 5 minutes to try and sell me a collector club membership package which enables me to buy, dare I say it, exclusives. LOL

I guess we'll all just have to wait for official news regarding the Millennium Falcon............

Thanks RS. That weird, isn't it? :peoples: Or he was just playing dumb...company's order...

elwood49
11-08-2005, 07:56 PM

Don't worry about what the phone rep said. From my experience, most of those people don't have a clue what their own products are. I had to order a replacement Luke EE case, and they tried to send me an FX stand. :peoples: The guy I spoke to didn't seem to even know what an Elite Edition was.

They also sent Zurb and cap the wrong version of the AT-AT.

Don't worry, the Falcon is coming. Hopefully we'll see pics of it in MR's upcoming '06 product e-mail coming in late Nov. If we don't see pics there, it should be at Toyfair in Feb. '06.

risingstar
11-08-2005, 08:11 PM
From what I have heard/read, the MF is supposed to be 32" in diameter which is the exact same size of the prop used in ESB. MR is alo trying to get Harrison Ford to sign a limited edition of 1000 items which is supposed to go for $2000 or something in that range. Apparently, they're trying to get him to sign a limited number of Indiana Jones props too.

I'll keep an eye out for news!
Thanks!

Mike
11-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Some of the customer service is outsourced and those guys may not neccessarily be trusted with info that isn't officially announced.

Don't try and ask me anything my lips are sealed. :p

P1X4R
11-09-2005, 12:56 PM
cough it out Mike! where is the location of the Rebel Base?!

Ish
11-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Some of the customer service is outsourced and those guys may not neccessarily be trusted with info that isn't officially announced.

is there gonna be financing avaliable for this one? :laugh:
seriously? :confused2

RichardW
11-09-2005, 02:25 PM
cough it out Mike! where is the location of the Rebel Base?!

Dantooine. They're on Dantooine.

risingstar
11-09-2005, 02:30 PM

Speak, man, speak!!
You can't come in here and imply ya know something!
Well, that's inhumane, I tell ya!

Mike
11-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Speak, man, speak!!
You can't come in here and imply ya know something!
Well, that's inhumane, I tell ya!

I was just letting you know that it is happening despite the customer service person not knowing anything.

lancelin
11-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Mike, I just want to know one thing:

Is 32 inch the total length... or the disk diameter (the circular body diamenter) of the Falcon?? May sound silly, the the Finemolds model market itself with the "diameter" size.

Lance