PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to have both Full size and Mini?

superash
11-08-2005, 03:51 AM
Ok here is my delima. I have the full size Superman and Catwoman Jim Lee statues, but I also have the mini Batman and Catwoman too.
Now I was only going to get the full size Superman, but ended getting the Catwoman for a good price. Now I am short one on both sides.
I know for sure I am going to get the full size Batman now, just need to wait for a good price. And now with the Superman mini coming out soon the question is, do I sell my mini's, or have the full size and mini versions of these statues?
I know that the full sizes will be worth something if I deside to sell them someday, but how about the mini's since they are not numbered?
What are your thoughts on this subject?

Wolverine1
11-08-2005, 04:58 AM
Which ones do you like the MOST?

speedracer
11-08-2005, 05:51 AM
I would go with the FS and dispose of the mini's..=)

superash
11-08-2005, 11:58 AM
well i of course like the full size ones, but i also like having the mini's too because of a space problem at the moment. they take up less space so i can display them. i guess that is the main reason why am torn right now.

lord odin
11-08-2005, 12:02 PM
It`s your collection sure it`s ok.

bane
11-08-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm more into the FS statues, the mini statues are good for characters or statues that you like ,but not enough to spend the money on.

Sniper
11-08-2005, 01:46 PM
DC has really masterd the art of mini statues, the mini do not loose as much detail as those put out by marvel. IF you need space and money stick with dc mini statues, they are great reproduction of the full sizes!

Wolverine1
11-08-2005, 04:08 PM
I think you would end up kicking yourself if you got rid of the FS's.

wizard-comics
11-08-2005, 05:54 PM
keep both the full size and minis! if you get in a pinch sell the minis and cash in for the FS

sincity
11-08-2005, 08:15 PM
keep both
keep the full sizes at home and
keep the minis at the vacation home in the cayman islands

Ish
11-08-2005, 08:43 PM
fs all the way, if you have to sell sothing sell the mini's

superash
11-08-2005, 09:01 PM
i will for sure be keeping the full size statues.
another question, why did they stop numbering the mini statues? doesn't that degrade them?

Wayne Foundation
11-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Keep the ones you like best...unless space is a real premium.

DC's minis really are very good representations of the FS's.

The minis appear to now be a larger scale that a few years ago and I believe DC finally did return to numbering the minis.

superash
11-09-2005, 03:55 AM
yes i agree that their mini's are great, except for the departure from krypton one. they could do some work on that one to make it look like the full size a little bit more.

Batwing
11-09-2005, 07:52 AM
keep both
keep the full sizes at home and
keep the minis at the vacation home in the cayman islands

I would go with this one. If not the Cayman's, the next best place is your office cubicle!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, I regretted selling my Green Arrow mini--that was cool.

superash
11-23-2005, 07:06 PM
for anyone who would like to know, i just got my full sized batman hush for retail price at the one and only comic store ( i swear) is in South Dakota.
anyway i am very pleased with it so i just thought i would share my happy news with you all.