PDA

View Full Version : Koto Santrooper Sergeant

Juggernaut
11-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Can anyone help me. I want to buy a Kotobukiya Sandtrooper Sergeant.

The place I originaly planned on buying from sold out.

I dont have any confidense in ebay.

So if anyone know where else to buy the Koto Sandtrooper Sergeant.
I will be very happy. Thanks.

DarkRaven
11-10-2005, 07:27 PM
unless you could find a boardie to sell one, i'm afraid the bay is it. i purchased mine off of ebay and was satisfied with the seller. look for one who has LOTS of positive feedback.

Juggernaut
11-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Okay.

I must have a paypal and ebay account. But how?

This is a new territory for me.

Witch Paypal account should I get?
Personal
Premier
Buisness

All I want is to buy, pay with paypal and use credit card on ebay.

Any help is apreciated thanks everyone.

Gianco
11-11-2005, 10:34 PM
"Personal" and don't worry, it's very easy to register a paypal account (same for an e-bay account), it's a "step by step" registration. The difficult part comes later, paying the damn bills! :banghead:

Juggernaut
11-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the help. But im stil not sure on a couple of things. To start with is this. I just got a paypal account.

What is Verify?

"Your Paypal account is unverified, becoming verified increases your online raputation and makes transactions with other paypal members easier.

As an unverified member of Paypal you can only send up to your initial sending limit in the paypal system.

By becoming verified member you will be able to send unlimited funds with you paypal account."

What is the Initial sending limit?

Should I verify?

Gianco
11-12-2005, 07:19 PM
Yes, "Verify" your e-mail and get the four digits to expand your account to unlimited funds. Otherwise you won't be able to use more than $250.

Juggernaut
11-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Yes, "Verify" your e-mail and get the four digits to expand your account to unlimited funds. Otherwise you won't be able to use more than $250.

Hey thanks.

I just verified but it will take 3-4 buisness days before I will get the code so I can make my verification official.

What can I do is there any way I can get the code faster?

Maybe by checking it online or something?

Because the auction may end before I get the code. What to do, What to do?

Again thanks for you help Gianco Fett. I realy apperciate your help on this.

RichardW
11-12-2005, 11:32 PM
Just tell the seller you're getting verified if the auction ends before you get the code. I'm sure he'll understand. Also, there's a thread somewhere on here with Paypal discount codes.

Gianco
11-13-2005, 02:16 AM
Yep, contact the seller and explain that you're getting verified. Check your credit card statement on-line, you'll get the number by wednesday-thursday. Good luck and you're welcome, it's always nice to help!

Ish
11-13-2005, 05:48 AM
check out comicstatues.com drod has them in stock.

Juggernaut
11-13-2005, 04:05 PM
Yep, contact the seller and explain that you're getting verified. Check your credit card statement on-line, you'll get the number by wednesday-thursday. Good luck and you're welcome, it's always nice to help!

Normaly I just wait for my monthly statement from my bank. So I have never tried checking online.

How do I check my creditcard statement online,
I dont know the internet adress?

Gianco
11-13-2005, 06:36 PM
Normaly I just wait for my monthly statement from my bank. So I have never tried checking online.

How do I check my creditcard statement online,
I dont know the internet adress?

You have to register first! :laugh: I think it would be better if you go to the bank on thursday and request a detailed credit card statement to the date.

DarkRaven
11-14-2005, 01:30 AM
check out comicstatues.com drod has them in stock.
i haven't seen him have any sergents or corporals.

Juggernaut
11-16-2005, 08:28 AM
You have to register first! :laugh: I think it would be better if you go to the bank on thursday and request a detailed credit card statement to the date.

Okay thanks. :)

Ish
11-16-2005, 12:22 PM
i haven't seen him have any sergents or corporals.
i checked a few days ago and he had the squad leader, didn't see any corporals.

Juggernaut
11-16-2005, 06:23 PM
I just won my first ebay auction

The kotobukiya Sandtrooper Sergeant 246$ shipping and inssurance not included in this price.

I am not verified yet. I get verified tomorrow. How many days Do you have before before it is to late to pay and the deal is deleted and all that?

I sent him a message that I will pay him as soon as possible when I get verified.

Im just so happy I won.

Juggernaut
12-11-2005, 07:52 PM
I just recieved my hardcopy statement from my bank.

Paypal billed me for the 1.5 euro so I could get my expanded use number. But there is no expanded use number so I can still not verify.

I have e-mailed paypal with this problem twice now and still no answer. Its been about four days now. Is Paypal normally this long to reply.

How do I tjeck out my billing statment online?
It is the only choice I have right now, to get the expanded use number.

Sgt Taz
12-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Dont worry, just be patient. Paypal may take a few days yes but they will come through. As long as you notified the seller of your situation there will be no problem.
(though is it just me or does the price you paid seem realy high?)

Juggernaut
12-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Dont worry, just be patient. Paypal may take a few days yes but they will come through. As long as you notified the seller of your situation there will be no problem.
(though is it just me or does the price you paid seem realy high?)

Hey thanks.

I do not know if it is a high price for an exclusive sergeant. I think they normally go for 200$

I have notified the seller. Its okay there.

Its just paypal that im a little concerned about, because the expanded use number is not on my statement, and I realy need that expanded use number also for future ebay buying. But I guess I just have to be patient.

badhulk
01-02-2006, 10:15 AM
WHATS A GOOD PRICE FOR THE ATTAKUS Attakus Boba Fett JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE EDITION ?

Gianco
01-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Around $500 would be a good price. I saw a couple of auctions on E-Bay not so long ago for $600-$700 plus S/H $80-$100

jd-m
03-29-2006, 02:53 PM
if you are still looking for the koto sergeant sandtrooper there are a few auctions goin on ebay at the moment...

Juggernaut
03-29-2006, 05:36 PM
I have all three Koto Sandtroopers now.

Thanks.