PDA

View Full Version : Psp

mitchanator
11-10-2005, 11:47 PM
i was thinking of getting myself a PSP but i haven't really played anything on it .
Is it worth it
and did anybody play emulator on there psp

thank you

Zurbaran1
11-10-2005, 11:56 PM
I think so. It's awesome. The screen is beautiful and big. And the games look great. The big knock is that the games have been lacking but that may be starting to change. Grand Theft Auto just got releases as well as Star Wars Battlefront II. If you watch a movie it will blow you away. I just saw Sin City on my PSP the other day and it was great.

bullethole
11-11-2005, 12:17 AM
It's the best purchase I've made as long as I can remember .

J Storm
11-11-2005, 03:24 AM
I gota alot of emulators & homebrew games on mine. I'm suppose to work but you'll catch me playin either Mike Tyson's Punch Out or the homebrew version of who wants to be a millionaire. :buttrock:

Dj-B13
11-11-2005, 04:03 AM
The PSP is great, the only thing at first was the lack of games!

but as Zurb said, its now changing. RPGs are coming out for it and alot of other Genre Games.

I use it for Playing games, Watching Movies & Listening to music.

I have a 1 gig magic stick memory card and I always fit different videos on it and different music!

even the Wireless lan Play is so goOd on it, you be so far away and still get good connection while playing other peoples PSP :buttrock:

mitchanator
11-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I just bought a psp could you tell me a couple of good site to help me convert movie and get emulator thanks