PDA

View Full Version : Please,how may types of lightsaber FX?

dr.doom
12-01-2005, 07:14 PM
is there the green version?Return of the Jedi? I remember the blue,the red and the violet ones..Thanks a lot for the help :)

draven
12-01-2005, 07:26 PM
There is a Luke ROTJ FX lightsaber, which is green. The 2005 version has improved sound and lighting. It's much brighter and the LEDs are more in synch. This one is really my favorite. This is/was a Borders exclusive. A few stores still have some...ebay is loaded.

dr.doom
12-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Ok,thanks a lot!!!!!:)

Moria
12-01-2005, 09:38 PM
The newer ones (Vader and Anakin) use only 3 AA batteries, and are much brighter and louder - they are vastly improved. :buttrock:

dr.doom
12-02-2005, 09:45 AM
I have the Darth Vader's red one :)It's amazing

spider-man
12-02-2005, 11:21 AM
I have the vader and luke , a new hope. The luke , return of the jedi looks pretty bad as the lightsaber dosen't look right at the top. It's way too thick.

Tao
12-02-2005, 11:31 AM
I have all four. I think the Luke ROTJ is really great looking when activated. The handle is a little bigger than the others, but this is a well done piece.

Also have a custom KOTOR orange being done by Ultra Sabers. Will post pics when it arrives.

ATATDRIVER
12-02-2005, 04:44 PM
I've got the red ,blue, green, and the purple. Like the Mace hilt the best. But, theyre all pretty cool. I'm glad I got into these!

FlyAndFight
12-02-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm really contemplating picking up both of the Anakin sabers. How do you guys display these? Do they come with some kind of wall plaque or hook?

Moria
12-02-2005, 10:23 PM
I'm really contemplating picking up both of the Anakin sabers. How do you guys display these? Do they come with some kind of wall plaque or hook?

Hey Alex, nice to see you over here (LOTRFan here, but my name is taken on this board :confused2 ). Anyway, they have a small plaque much like the .45's come with and the sabers rest on that.

ATATDRIVER
12-03-2005, 01:08 AM
The stand can be set flat, or hung on the wall to hold the sabers.

draven
12-03-2005, 12:13 PM
I picked up a custom rack from Rebelscum. Very pleased with it. They have racks for 3 or 5 sabers. Rebelscum lighsaber rack (http://www.rebelscum.com/estore/proddetail.asp?prod=FX%2DRACK5)

FlyAndFight
12-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Hey Alex, nice to see you over here (LOTRFan here, but my name is taken on this board :confused2 ). Anyway, they have a small plaque much like the .45's come with and the sabers rest on that.

Hey bud! :buttrock: I love this place. May even try my hand at some sculpting soon.

Thanks everyone for the info. I'm definitely getting at least one of these soon. I saw the video at MR showing the two guys "dueling" and I was impressed with the amount of abuse that they can take. I know they weren't hacking at each other at full strength but they did smack them against each other quite a bit. I'm not planning on doing the same but it's good to know that they are not that fragile.

Thanks again for the info, ATATDriver and Draven!

Moria
12-09-2005, 02:37 AM
I saw the video at MR showing the two guys "dueling" and I was impressed with the amount of abuse that they can take. I know they weren't hacking at each other at full strength but they did smack them against each other quite a bit. I'm not planning on doing the same but it's good to know that they are not that fragile.

Yeah it sure beats fighting your nextdoor neighbor with old flourescent tubing! :eplus2: