PDA

View Full Version : Dear Randy Claus

Cage
12-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Dear Randy Claus,

I have been generally good for most of this year. I haven't created any threads asking for anything, (although I have made some not so subtle hints in replies to other threads.) I haven't Pm-ed you or called Heather (except for when I first joined the BDCC). I have purchased every exclusive this year and since this is my first year collecting have declared war on my wallet by trying to get some of your previous work. Considering that you don't know me and are not pointing a gun to my head whe I buy things, you must be saying "so what's your point." Well, I couldn't really think of what else would constitute my being a "good Bowen Knight."
So at this festive time of the year, I am going to create my only "Randy I want" thread. Actually, its not much of a list, but it will not be the same characters that you get alot of demand for. One of the main things that attracted me to your product is the fact that you have actually sculpted some cool heroes of color. (Yeah I know many of you just rolled your eys and sucked your teeth and stopped reading, oh well see ya.) My first Bowen piece (before I knew what a "Bowen" was) was Luke Cage (I now have two). Then I purchased the Falcon and the Modern BP statue. I have since purchased many of your products including every hero of color (I have not yet been able to get Storm or the Modern BP bust but anyway) to make a long post longer, I LOVE the fact that you have put the thought and effort into these Heroes that I am sure do not bring you a whole lot of money, but it is important to a small section of your customers, like me, who love superheroes and loves to see diversity in my collection. So with that as a background, here is my "Christmas List" if you read it, cool, if not I understand that too. I'll still leave the Pie out for you, no milk though, its gotta be Sam Adams when you come to my crib.

1. Luke Cage Full Sized in the old school costume.
2. Falcon Full Sized with red wing.
3. Storm Full sized resculpt.
4. Daredevil Full Sized resculpt.
5. Black Goliath FS/Bust.

Thats about it. I know that not everyone (in fact very few) would want even one on the list, but hey I believed in Santa for a looong time, so I can hold out hope that before the Marvel License runs out, I'll see a Full Sized Cage and a Full Sized Falcon. As for the re-sculpts, I just love the characters and will still get the originals. Sorry guys for the long post, but..."Hey Its me!"

nbr3bagshotrow
12-06-2005, 04:57 PM
HO HO HO

Cage
12-06-2005, 04:58 PM
HO HO HO

WHO YOU CALLING A...oh.. I get it... :confused2

Captain Late
12-06-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm all for Black Goliath MB and throw in a Brother Voodoo as well...

Jesse321
12-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Add me to the wish list for the FS Luke Cage, Black Goliath and Falcon !! :buttrock:

Comicboy
12-06-2005, 05:02 PM
but hey I believed in Santa for a looong time
He checks the lists.........he checks them twice :laugh:

Sam Wilson
12-06-2005, 05:05 PM
I want someone to come to ATL and help me unpack all my statues. And then I would like some pie. Thanks.

Jesse321
12-06-2005, 05:07 PM
I want someone to come to ATL and help me unpack all my statues. And then I would like some pie. Thanks.Life is a very uncertain thing my freind ... have the pie first! :D

Comicboy
12-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Find a pie place yet Sam? Do we need to send some wholesome goodness your way?

Sam Wilson
12-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Find a pie place yet Sam? Do we need to send some wholesome goodness your way?

I live across the street from grocery store. I'm good brother. :buttrock:

Deadpool
12-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Add me to teh wish list for the FS Luke Cage, Black Goliath and Falcon !! :buttrock:

My choices exactly.....

Who's the baddest brutha this side of the forums... CAGE.... Shut yo mouth! :buttrock:

Sam Wilson
12-06-2005, 05:10 PM
oh yeah, I want the falcon, cage, and iron fist full sized too. Even though I know a falcon and iron fist on are deck, so I guess just a cage full sized then.

And some pie.

And help unpacking. Yeesh. :(

Capt. America
12-06-2005, 05:18 PM
:eplus2: I'm in for Luke Cage and a Daredevil

Tetragrammaton
12-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Dear Randy Claus,

1. Luke Cage Full Sized in the old school costume. Yes an absolute must!
2. Falcon Full Sized with red wing.Yes even more than Cage on a base to put him eye-to-eye with the Cap!
3. Storm Full sized resculpt. X-base, classic outfit, blue eyes, long white hair.
4. Daredevil Full Sized resculpt.Rooftop base, maybe even use the new Cleary design for it.
5. Black Goliath FS/Bust. Can not see a FS happening, but the bust is a run out and buy must have.

6. Truth (Isiah Bradley) / Justice (Josiah X) two-pack bust set!

risingstar
12-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Hmmm....

I think I would ask for a Black Knight and Aragorn statue. LOL

I'd also want an Odin, Enchantress, Hela, and Loki FS.

Meteor Man
12-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Gladiator MB sneek peeks....
Gladiator FS
Jack of Hearts MB
Juggernaut MB re-sculpt with arms...
Updated sneeks of Snowbird MB and Rhino and Beast FS :D

Bartman256
12-06-2005, 07:10 PM
I'm down for ALL those Cage, especially a Storm resculpt. I passed on the FS Storm because I hated the cloud base w/ lightning bolts.

You left one out...Danny Rand. can't have a FS Power Man w/o Iron Fist!

Cage
12-06-2005, 07:15 PM
I'm down for ALL those Cage, especially a Storm resculpt. I passed on the FS Storm because I hated the cloud base w/ lightning bolts.

You left one out...Danny Rand. can't have a FS Power Man w/o Iron Fist!
No doubt, but Randy Claus already said that an Iron Fist is in the works! I left out the ones I know are being made (like the DD bust resculpt!) :buttrock: Danny is my boy! Best line of New Avenger so far in the series (Next to "Damn, Girl!") was Luke saying to Spidey "Yo, don't you think I would know if that was Iron Fist?" That Hard Hero Iron Fist is a must as well. As soon as that goes up for pre-order I'm getting three!

boobhound
12-06-2005, 08:49 PM
sweeet christmas !!!!
fullsize luke cage / power man would be awesome with yellow silk shirt and huge chain.
cage, you're on to something.

madjazz
12-06-2005, 08:58 PM
I'm pretty sure you already know what I want, but just in case: :)

Valkyrie FS
Valkyrie MB
Nighthawk MB
Hellcat MB
Son of Satan MB

and for good measure:

Devil Dinosaur (FS or MB)
Bi-Beast MB
Dormammu MB
Nightmare MB

Thanks for all the great stuff you brought us this year!
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/beerchug.gif

SirConor
12-06-2005, 09:25 PM
I was going to not say anything because I thought Cage's suggestions deserved the focus of the thread, but can you please please please consider a Sinister FS or Cable MB, please Randy Claus??

rychehitman
12-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Black Goliath would be AWESOME!

Well, if its a wish list thing here goes....

Randy, I have been a good boy this year, and would like the following pieces produced for my friends here...

Old School Powerman and Iron Fist FS's for Cage
Frankie Ray Gold Chrome FS for Jessie
Kurse fs for Dana
Cannonball mf for Wolvie
Silver Centurian mb for Tetra
Something flippable for CK
Spiderwoman II 6-pack for Marvelboi
A Falcon FS with Redbird oh shoulder and pie in hand for Sam Wilson
A Black Knight on Aragorn FS for Avenger
Some Defender mb's for Madjazz
Nuke mb (from Daredevil) for Lord Odin
Bullseye FS for Bullseye
Nightcrawler likes just about anything
a topless exclusive variant 1 of 1 of She Hulk FS for Furie

and I know other popular items would be a Sinister FS, Clearys Apocalypse FS, and that Venom FS that is lurking around here...

Once these are done, if you could have the time to squeeze in an Enchantress mb, and a Loki FS, I would be a happy guy!

Happy Holidays to all!

Wolverine1
12-06-2005, 10:20 PM
Cage, I am with ya man! Power Man and Iron Fist!

I hope you get yours, as well ryche!

My picks to click:
Cannonball FS (has to be first)
Cable FS
Bishop FS
Mr Sinister FS
Gladiator FS
Onslaught FS
Jubilee mb or FS

Merry Christmas

And a Happy New Year!

Tetragrammaton
12-06-2005, 11:23 PM
Thanks for asking for things for the rest of us, Rychehitman.

We need an Asgardian diorama piece with the entire pantheon aboard a flying longship!