PDA

View Full Version : What do flippers think of Randy Bowen?

Achiever
12-06-2005, 05:58 PM
After reading through the "What does RB think of flippers" thread, I just gotta know... :laugh:

wizard-comics
12-06-2005, 05:59 PM
I'd think they love him

Jesse321
12-06-2005, 06:00 PM
:eplus2:

mwf6171
12-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Money, money, money!!!!!!!!

Grimsinful
12-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Thank you sir, thank you

JSA
12-06-2005, 06:24 PM
That is great! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JS

risingstar
12-06-2005, 06:42 PM
I think flippers hate the idea of BD limiting them to only one piece per customer... LOL

The true flipper is the one who creatively and quietly manages to buy 20 club memberships and somehow always gets what he wants/needs. He does not gloat or tip off his hand. He cares about his bottom line which is to basically make money, maintain good and hopefully longstanding relationships with his clients, and persevere as a reliable businessman. The only remorse he or she feels is not being able to have 21 club memberships... It's never personal, just business. The true flipper always has his eye on the next prize.

The boasting flippers we tend to see here at the forum tend to be pennyante small time operators fixin' for their piece of the action... To these small timers, making $50 on an item is like the orgasm of a lifetime. You can bet they're 35 year old virgins still living in their mother's basement. :)

kirthew
12-06-2005, 07:08 PM
I think flippers hate the idea of BD limiting them to only one piece per customer... LOL

The true flipper is the one who creatively and quietly manages to buy 20 club memberships and somehow always gets what he wants/needs. He does not gloat or tip off his hand. He cares about his bottom line which is to basically make money, maintain good and hopefully longstanding relationships with his clients, and persevere as a reliable businessman. The only remorse he or she feels is not being able to have 21 club memberships... It's never personal, just business. The true flipper always has his eye on the next prize.

The boasting flippers we tend to see here at the forum tend to be pennyante small time operators fixin' for their piece of the action... To these small timers, making $50 on an item is like the orgasm of a lifetime. You can bet they're 35 year old virgins still living in their mother's basement. :)

Just for the record.. I am 31... Not a virgin... live with my gf, and need at least a 51 dollar profit for the orgasm of a lifetime... $50 is small time to me...

Achiever
12-06-2005, 07:47 PM
...need at least a 51 dollar profit for the orgasm of a lifetime...
Nice. :laugh: