PDA

View Full Version : Any Idea?

The Gent
12-07-2005, 07:36 AM
Hello chaps,

Even though I've been collecting Bowen's pieces since Phase 1 of the Marvel Bust line, I've only recently started to look at both this and Randy's own website.

I'm amazed by how much some of you know about what is coming up, etc..., so I was wondering if you could kindly help me out.

Basically, has Randy ever mentioned tackling the following busts:

Kang

Dormammu

Kurse

Annihilus

Mandrin

Baron Von Strucker

Lady Deathstrike

These are amongst my fave fiends and I would snap them up straight away. Understandably, Randy is inandated with bust requests and alike, so I don't want to bother him with more - just want to know if he's ever hinted at including any of these in a later phase?

Thanks for your impending help

The Gent

Dj-B13
12-07-2005, 07:41 AM
At the moment, for me and i'm very knowledgable on these and I don't remember seeing any of them yet mentioned by mister Bowen himself.

But I might be wrong though.

Comicboy
12-07-2005, 07:47 AM
All of the ones you mentioned have been mentioned before as possibles. All have support and your top 4 are mentioned more than the rest. I would have to say that Kang is already in the works. The reason I say that is Randy asked us for Kang pics. :buttrock: Welcome to the forum BTW. :)

Tetragrammaton
12-07-2005, 08:15 AM
The search engine on this site is amongst the best I've seen.

By running an advanced search by member name you can pretty much see if Randy Bowen (or any else for that matter) have brought these characters up.

Kang (http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=16455&highlight=kang)

Mandarin (http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=16834&page=2&pp=10&highlight=mandarin)

Dormammu (No matches)

Kurse (mentioned but not indicated)

Annihilus (mentioned but not indicated)

Strucker (mentioned but not indicated)

Deathstrike (mentioned but not indicated)

This following thread gives a lot of feedback from Randy concerning various statues and bust. Some ijit posted a huge list so the search engine keeps bringing it up, hence the mentioned but not indicateds. A little long but a worthwhile read.

Personally, as long as Bowen Designs retains the Marvel licence for the next few years, I can see all of these eventually being done. I know I would buy them. :)

Hope this answers some of your questions and welcome to the forum.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=14216&highlight=deathstrike

The Gent
12-07-2005, 08:20 AM
Thanks guys - much appreciated!

The Gent

Wolverine1
12-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Some ijit posted a huge list so the search engine keeps bringing it up[/url]

Who was it, I am worried? :laugh:

Tattoo-S
12-07-2005, 10:34 AM
At the moment, for me and i'm very knowledgable on these and I don't remember seeing any of them yet mentioned by mister Bowen himself.

But I might be wrong though.
Just curious.....is your knowledge fleeting from moment to moment......like mine hahahahahaha :o

Tetragrammaton
12-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Sounds like a possible concussion to me.

Go see a physician.

Dj-B13
12-07-2005, 10:36 AM
HhhHHmMM not sure acyually hehe :thumbs2:

risingstar
12-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Kang is definitely on the horizon.