PDA

View Full Version : Hero / Villian statues

nbr3bagshotrow
12-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Who thinks every Bowen FS Hero should have at least one corresponding FS Villian?

nbr3bagshotrow
12-07-2005, 02:32 PM
We need a Loki and Red Skull as soon as possible.

Tetragrammaton
12-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Maybe not every hero but the majority.

Scarlet Witch for example.

Das Brutah
12-07-2005, 02:48 PM
I would love to see more villains, but not every hero needs a villain. I think it comes down to the level of popularity for each individual character and what can be done creatively to represent the character.

DEAD_MAN
12-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Not ever hero but allmost all.
Loki- Thor
Abomination- Hulk
Bullseye - D.D
Are MUST

Jesse321
12-07-2005, 02:53 PM
I would love to see more villains, but not every hero needs a villain. I think it comes down to the level of popularity for each individual character and what can be done creatively to represent the character.Couldn't agree more.

risingstar
12-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Eventually, the villains should outnumber the heroes... While I am not including the heroes that would be revisited, there are clearly is a vastly higher number of baddies out there.

Still waiting for:

Super Skrull
Loki
Enchantress
Emma Frost (baddie, as far as I am concerned)
Annihilus
Terrax
Mandarin
Doc Ock

Fu Man Chu would also be cool but I doubt we'll ever see him.

Primal
12-07-2005, 03:23 PM
We need a Loki and Red Skull as soon as possible.OR ELSE!!! :mad:

I'd have to say Bullseye is the most most glaring omission after Loki.

Do we need a Jigsaw for the Punisher? :peoples:

pmpknface
12-07-2005, 03:42 PM
It sounds right, and at first I thought so, but I'm gonna vote no. Who would you pin against HAWKEYE?

How about Moon Knight? The Bushman or Morphius? I doubt it.

Instead of this, you'll get a few for Spidey and mand for the FF, X-Men, Avengers (as a whole), etc...

Jameshowlett
12-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Loki- Thor
Abomination- Hulk
Bullseye - D.D
Are MUST
EXACTLEY. I want a Bullseye FS to go with DD ,E,and BW.

Relic Reaper
12-07-2005, 03:46 PM
It sounds right, and at first I thought so, but I'm gonna vote no. Who would you pin against HAWKEYE?

How about Moon Knight? The Bushman or Morphius? I doubt it.

Instead of this, you'll get a few for Spidey and mand for the FF, X-Men, Avengers (as a whole), etc...

I was thinking the same thing. Who for Ghost Rider? While I think a good number of hero statues would be cool to pair off with villains (and yes, the best suggestions have already been made IMO...Bullseye, Loki, and Red Skull) there are other FS statues like Moon Knight or GR that don't really need an arch-nemesis companion.

Tetragrammaton
12-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Full - Size Companion pieces I would buy.

Captain America - Red Skull, Falcon, Bucky
Iron Man - Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man
Thor - Loki, Hercules, Enchantress
Daredevil - Bullseye

That's about it.

Jack8022
12-07-2005, 03:56 PM
I voted no because not EVERY hero FS needs a FS Villain. Seriously, how many people would actually buy a FS Klaw (for the Black Panther)? Or a FS Attuma (for the Submariner)? Or a FS Dormamamu (sp) (for Dr Strange)? In most cases, the MB would fill the bill for them.

I'd like to see the iconic heros/teams have at least one FS villain:
Captain America / Red Skull (looking forward to this one)
Iron Man / Mandarain (please a robed version variant!)
Thor / Loki
Avengers / Kang

I'd still like to see either the Green Goblin or Doc Ock as the iconic Spiderman villain FS (sorry Venom fans). I know the Goblin has been sneak peeked already but Doc Ock would be cool. With with Mysterio, the Scorpion and Apocalypse on the way as well, PH3 may be the Phase of Villains.

risingstar
12-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I voted no because not EVERY hero FS needs a FS Villain. Seriously, how many people would actually buy a FS Klaw (for the Black Panther)? Or a FS Attuma (for the Submariner)? Or a FS Dormamamu (sp) (for Dr Strange)? In most cases, the MB would fill the bill for them.

I'd buy the Dormammu and Attuma :)
Dr. Strange (after the FF + Spidey) has always been my favorite character.

I challenge just about anyone to read the first two Dr. Strange marvel masterworks and not walk out of that experience loving the Sorceror Supreme.

imthkman
12-07-2005, 04:15 PM
I'd say almost all. I voted yes.

rafter
12-07-2005, 04:16 PM
EXACTLEY. I want a Bullseye FS to go with DD ,E,and BW.
Thats what I've been saying. :rolleyes2

Jack8022
12-07-2005, 04:30 PM
I challenge just about anyone to read the first two Dr. Strange marvel masterworks and not walk out of that experience loving the Sorceror Supreme.

I like Dr Strange too (those MM's are great reads) but I wouldn't put those villains on the scale of Dr Doom, Loki or the Red Skull. Just my two cents of course...

bat_collector
12-07-2005, 04:39 PM
No, because do we need a man-thing villain?

I'd say popular villains need to be statued before jigsaw just to make it fit.

Teague
12-07-2005, 04:58 PM
I'd hesitate to say every hero, but many of them, sure.

Ish
12-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Loki- Thor
Abomination- Hulk
Bullseye - D.D
Are MUST
agreed! :buttrock: :buttrock: