PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch

marvelboi77
12-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Does anyone else have this figure. I got this today, by being sneaky. I went to Toys R Us yesterday and they had 4 figs from this line. So I hid them all so that they would put out a new case in the morning which they did and I got the Scarlet Witch. No wonder they tried to pull this it sucks. The face has read paint splatter all over it the legs are too thin, and they have some scratches on them. Oh well atleast I got one.

rychehitman
12-07-2005, 08:34 PM
sneaky sneaky :eplus2:

Captain Late
12-08-2005, 12:06 AM
That is sneaky... I didn't realize she had been released. I read some review somewhere about what a crap figure it is... I like the easy access and low price of Marvel Legends but DC Direct is much better quality...

Bartholomew
12-09-2005, 10:46 PM
Does anyone else have this figure. I got this today, by being sneaky. I went to Toys R Us yesterday and they had 4 figs from this line. So I hid them all so that they would put out a new case in the morning which they did and I got the Scarlet Witch. No wonder they tried to pull this it sucks. The face has read paint splatter all over it the legs are too thin, and they have some scratches on them. Oh well atleast I got one.

Originally I wanted it, but after seeing shots of the real thing I disliked it. She looked like a scrawny hobo that found Wanda's costume and couldn't afford to shave. In some pics I saw she looked like she had some facial hair going. lol. So I passed on this one.

I wonder what happened. They were supposed to pull it so that they can make her a better figure, but it continues to show up. But congrats on getting her regardless! :)

ALDISISMO!
12-10-2005, 12:44 AM

TRU REBEL!!!!!!!!

Batwing
12-12-2005, 11:00 PM
The irony is that it's now worth A LOT because it was recalled and is rare.

But it is an AWFUL action figure!!!! What's so collectible about a lousy product?!

I saw it and was glad I didn't get it. The photos of Wanda were great, and I really though that this one will set the standard for all future female action figures in the ML line. But all we got was a pre-pubescent/no-hips freckled face girl in the Scarlet Witch's costume.

Bad.

blue_rogue
12-15-2005, 11:19 AM
I saw that hideous waste of plastic and paint at Toys R Us yesterday. I grabbed that figure and a Wonder Man to buy, but then I looked at the Scarlet Witch and couldn't bring myself to waste my money on it. It looked worse than I was expecting. I was so put off by it, I didn't even bother getting Wonder Man. I already had the variant of him anyway, which I picked up for $30 Canadian, at a mall, when I went to Canada on my vacation back at the end of September. I don't know, I kind of feel like this line has run it's course anyway. The only figures that I feel I would NEED to have, at this point, are Beta Ray Bill and She-Hulk.

marvelboi77
12-22-2005, 06:23 PM
I ordered a Scarlet Witch from Amazon back in May. Guess what it was shipped today. It cost me $14.99 with shipping, I guess I will have two now. I'll hold onto it maybe I can trade when Spider-Woman comes out.

advancesculptor
12-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Does any one Know for sure if this waste of plastic was really pulled from the shipments becasue I picked up two of these abominitons called scarlet witch from Wall mart the other day so she cant be all that rare can she ??
Vance

marvelboi77
12-26-2005, 10:22 PM
She comes one per case. When the figures were first released the rumor was that she was just in Canada, and places like Singapore. She may have not been in the first run of these figures when they hit the U.S. I can't be sure because it's usually months after they are released that I see them in Los Angeles area. But anyways they are shipping now. I wish it looked like the back of the box it really is ugly. I'm sure there in every case now because they were over $100 on Ebay now you can get it for $25 I bet people are killing themselves for not waiting.

toyzplz
01-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Near the end of December they were all over Vegas! In targets & Wal-Marts. 1 Target had 3 sitting on the shelf. I left them where they were. Horrible figure!