PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Colossus

insomniac
12-08-2005, 12:10 AM
I guess the chrome version of Colossus is more accurate. At least according to the movies.

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 12:12 AM
And the X-Men movies have been accurate to the book too I suppose? :rolleyes:

darthrobbler
12-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Damn, that's pretty cool. No Nightcrawler in the movie though.

darthrobbler
12-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Damn, that's pretty cool. No Nightcrawler in the movie though.

Dj-B13
12-08-2005, 01:31 AM
And the X-Men movies have been accurate to the book too I suppose? :rolleyes:

well then there is always alternate realities in the Mavrel universe so I just take that into mind :)

Tao
12-08-2005, 01:36 AM
There will be a fast ball special, so there are some things that are accurate. Other things, like Wolverine day glow yellow costume, needed to be changed for a live action movie IMO

I enjoyed the movies, save for Halley's wig in the first one. I think the characters looked great and this one looks promising.

stormshadow75x
12-08-2005, 04:01 AM
Has anyone noticed that Juggernauts helmet looks exactly as Magneto's in the movie... why do they always have to screw around with soemthing.... I'm still iffy on Beast's look... at least its not that cat thing that marvel has running around these days

Tao
12-08-2005, 11:23 AM
I think Juggs helmet was altered so that you could see more expression on VJ's face. Also, since it serves the same purpose to block Xavier's powers, I can see it having the same design

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 11:38 AM
I think Juggs helmet was altered so that you could see more expression on VJ's face. Also, since it serves the same purpose to block Xavier's powers, I can see it having the same designJuggs looks exactly like Ram-Man from Masters of the Universe ... if I see him hop one time in this movie I will bust out laughing.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006H5ZFW.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dj-B13
12-08-2005, 11:43 AM
hahaha~!! :laugh: .

oh man, but I wonder how they will have made juggs show his power? I h ope its also from the Cytorak gem too at least :)

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 11:50 AM
oh man, but I wonder how they will have made juggs show his power? I h ope its also from the Cytorak gem too at least :)I wouldn't bet that they use the Cytorak gem ... more than likely they will just make him another mutant, it would take too long to explain his real origin and from what I've seen about this movie screen time is at a premium.

Crom
12-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I agree with Jesse, I think Juggernaut in the movie is alot closer to the Ultimate Universe Juggy. The movies have created a universe where the average movie-goer can accept mutants. I think if you throw magic you are asking too much of them. Than the question becomes, "Do we need to worry about mutants or magic?"

Meteor Man
12-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Has anyone noticed that Juggernauts helmet looks exactly as Magneto's in the movie... why do they always have to screw around with soemthing.... I'm still iffy on Beast's look... at least its not that cat thing that marvel has running around these days

Yeah....it makes me sick... :puke2: Juggernaut's helmet is as important to his character, and overall look, as Dr. Doom's is to his look. I think they needed to do whatever it took to keep the look of his helmet intact. Julian McMahon had to act with his eyes when he had the Doom mask on, and Vinnie Jones should have been asked to do the same thing. I was also hoping, and "expecting", based on all of the early reports about Vinnie's Juggernaut "Suit", that he would look closer in size to what the Juggernaut "should" look like, which is 7 feet tall, and 1000 pounds when he's in his armor. Instead, he looks pretty much like a pro wrestler, or something. But....they really need to change the helmet IMO. As I read on another board in a thread about this topic, and I quote.... "His helmet looks "Weenie." :laugh: :laugh: I thought it was funny, and unfortunately I had to agree.........

wizard-comics
12-08-2005, 01:08 PM
where'd the colossus pic come from?

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 01:12 PM
whee'd the colossus pic come from?Easter egg in the X-Men movie website.