PDA

View Full Version : Randy....Remember this

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm holding you to this? :eplus2:
-Cigarette HOLDer- yes
-the base is already made, I'll show it later
-no hat
- It's not be based on any one artist, but it will have some of the visual cue from the Kirby version (face) but the costume will look something like Travis Charest would have come up with.
Can we see the base soon? or what Idea you have for it?
will he still have the cigarette holder?

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm holding you to this? :eplus2:

Can we see the base soon? or what Idea you have for it?
will he still have the cigarette holder?Randy said somewhere that he's going to have a change-o-hand .. one with the gun, one with the cigarette holder.

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 01:31 PM
Randy said somewhere that he's going to have a change-o-hand .. one with the gun, one with the cigarette holder.
NO to a change-o-hand.
besides I never read that anywhere.

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 01:33 PM
http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=418142&postcount=2

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 01:39 PM
http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=418142&postcount=2
NOOOooo :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Oh for crying out loud .. what the hell is wrong with a changable hand? :confused:

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Oh for crying out loud .. what the hell is wrong with a changable hand? :confused:
it will have a crease
I want this one perfect

Meta Jon
12-08-2005, 01:42 PM
I can't believe another thread for Red skull
This is getting as bad as Wolverine1 and his poles...

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 01:43 PM
it will have a crease
I want this one perfectany crease is easily covered up by the sleeve of the trenchcoat. :banghead:

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 01:44 PM
No one said a word about his name.

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 01:50 PM
any crease is easily covered up by the sleeve of the trenchcoat. :banghead:
I guess you are right.
It's just just I I want it to be be the Best :(

Tetragrammaton
12-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Given what we have heard so far, I'm sure it will be a great statue.

I plan never to display it with the cigarette option, I am curious what you prefer DEAD_MAN; pistol or cigarette holder?

thecallahan
12-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Don't complain about a change-o-hand. You're getting the statue you've wanted forever. Some of us haven't even gotten their favorite character busted. When you get your statue, put the hand you want in, then have someone get rid of the crease for you or do it yourself.

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Given what we have heard so far, I'm sure it will be a great statue.

I plan never to display it with the cigarette option, I am curious what you prefer DEAD_MAN; pistol or cigarette holder?
The pistol of course.

Tetragrammaton
12-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Seeing as the statue is still in the design stages maybe we can suggest just going with the pistol. I can't see the other option being too popular an it will just add to the final cost of the piece.

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 02:07 PM
I just thought of something for the base.
if the base is round like on the sctech ill get the swastika painted on it on top.

bat_collector
12-08-2005, 02:09 PM
I can't belive you are whining when you got sneak peeks of the statue you've been wanting for so long.

I know if Exodus ever got busted or FS'd I'd not complain if a cool change of hand option were being considered. Why don't you wait to see what it looks like before you start saying the statue isn't giong to be perfect?

DEAD_MAN
12-08-2005, 02:14 PM
I can't belive you are whining when you got sneak peeks of the statue you've been wanting for so long.

I know if Exodus ever got busted or FS'd I'd not complain if a cool change of hand option were being considered. Why don't you wait to see what it looks like before you start saying the statue isn't giong to be perfect?
I feel better about it now after I read this, it does make since:

I also like the change-o-hand idea. For me, the Skull's just got to have the cigarette. he's got his goons to kill people.

thecallahan
12-08-2005, 02:18 PM

Great minds think alike! And did you get the 1st Invincible tpb yet?

randy bowen
12-08-2005, 02:19 PM
if the base is round like on the sctech ill get the swastika painted on it on top.

Chang-o-hand will happen, at no extra charge. Hey: What's a Nazi without a cigarette holder? The hand(s) will socket into the sleeve.Who could say no to that?

The base in the sketch is not accurate. At the time I drew it I did not have a good idea yet. Now I do. Details later.

thecallahan
12-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Chang-o-hand will happen, at no extra charge. Hey: What's a Nazi without a cigarette holder? The hand(s) will socket into the sleeve.Who could say no to that?

The base in the sketch is not accurate. At the time I drew it I did not have a good idea yet. Now I do. Details later.

Apparently Dead_Man :laugh:

bat_collector
12-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Apparently Dead_Man :laugh:
That would be funny.

I'll get the trade when my amazon.com points come in from work. :buttrock:

Daredevil
12-08-2005, 03:49 PM
And you get a THIRD variant: A Nazi Red Skull without a hand!

But seriously a pistol is better than a cig

Tetragrammaton
12-08-2005, 04:03 PM
Then again, now that I think about it, the Red Skull did use his cigarette to deploy his "red dust of death".

The only issue I have with the pistol is this. Is he wearing a belt holster? If he is, it will have to have a pistol already in it despite whichever optional hand you use. Better to have two pistols than a cigarette and an empty holster.

http://tinypic.com/icmgb6.gif

Kirk Durfey
12-08-2005, 04:42 PM
Change- O -Hand is cool by me. Then I can make a conversion hand holding Bucky's head :eplus2:

grendelscott
12-08-2005, 05:33 PM
Hey Dead Man...you said no more threads about Red Skull...I knew you wouldn't be able to resist... :laugh:

wizard-comics
12-08-2005, 06:33 PM

You said poles...hahaha

darthrobbler
12-08-2005, 06:41 PM
This is getting as bad as Wolverine1 and his poles... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wizard-comics
12-08-2005, 06:42 PM
is it just me or did the red skull always strike you as a bit g@y?

darthrobbler
12-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Flaming ***. Nazi love little boys.

wizard-comics
12-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Flaming ***. Nazi love little boys.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

speaking of g@ys ...what ever happend to what's-his-nuts that worked next to you at the copier place? is he still a comic/bust/statue collecting fool or what?

DEAD_MAN
12-09-2005, 02:37 AM
Hey Dead Man...you said no more threads about Red Skull...I knew you wouldn't be able to resist... :laugh:
I never mentioned his name i could be talking about someone else :eplus2:

DEAD_MAN
12-09-2005, 02:39 AM

Glad to help you with the idea. :eplus2: