PDA

View Full Version : Moon Knight bust.

batman1180
12-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Did anyone else pick up this bust. I just got it, and even though its not bowen, i am impressed with the sculpt. Have to say its one of the better DST busts right now.

CKinSD
12-08-2005, 08:05 PM
pictures?????

batman1180
12-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Sorry man, im a little new to boards, and im not sure how to post any pics.

furie
12-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Saw it and I'm not a fan of this piece. And I LOVE Moon-Knight. Thought Randy's was much better.

cblakey1
12-08-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm particularly impressed with the moon shaped base.

Wayne Foundation
12-08-2005, 08:45 PM
I got mine yesterday and it's OK. I like the sculpt but the crescent moon is repeated too often (chest, belt, cape, base). But I do like the base...guess there's no pleasing me! :laugh:

Jesse321
12-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I got mine yesterday and it's OK. I like the sculpt but the crescent moon is repeated too often (chest, belt, cape, base). But I do like the base...guess there's no pleasing me! :laugh:I saw it yesterday at my LCS and while I do think its one of thier better pieces, I passed on it.

rychehitman
12-09-2005, 12:01 AM
must be nice to have a lcs that orders stuff like that without it being ordered for someone else.

No shops in this area order ANY stataues just to put out and sell! I would buy a whole lot more if I could see things in person. The pics and the base make this piece seem worth it! If I saw it at my lcs, I would have probably picked it up!

thecallahan
12-09-2005, 01:41 PM
must be nice to have a lcs that orders stuff like that without it being ordered for someone else.

No shops in this area order ANY stataues just to put out and sell! I would buy a whole lot more if I could see things in person. The pics and the base make this piece seem worth it! If I saw it at my lcs, I would have probably picked it up!

Mine orders things just to put on display too. That must be why almost all statues have been on sale for about 2 weeks with no end in sight! :laugh:

Tattoo-S
12-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Saw it and I'm not a fan of this piece. And I LOVE Moon-Knight. Thought Randy's was much better.
My sentiments exactly. I like some things about it, but there are more things I dislike about it. Sorry. We passed as well, and I am also Huge fan! :(