PDA

View Full Version : Kree, Badoon, Skrull and Shi'ar...

sons of set
12-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Should the major races of the Marvel Universe, be made into mini-busts? Perhaps as two or three packs. Should their representation be based on character basis only - such as Skrull (Super Skrull), Shi'ar (Lilandra) and so on? Maybe one or two a phase.

Rogue
12-10-2005, 01:04 AM
I really want to own Lilandra and the Shi'ar. :)

Tetragrammaton
12-10-2005, 01:27 AM
I think the race can be represented by their most prominent characters rather than by random generic "extras".

Kree = Captains Marvel, Captain Atlas, Dr. Minerva, Supreme Intelligence

Shiar = Lilandra, Gladiator, Deathbird

Skrulls = Super Skrull

Badoon = ?

marvelboi77
12-10-2005, 01:47 AM
I think the race can be represented by their most prominent characters rather than by random generic "extras".

Skrulls = Super Skrull

Badoon = ?

I agree with the limited amount of bust Randy can produce, Generics should not be done because no one has a sentimental attachment to them.

risingstar
12-10-2005, 02:28 AM
The Supreme Intelligence would make for an interesting piece...

twisterred
12-10-2005, 02:51 AM
The Supreme Intellegence...a massive head in a jar...could be something like to look forward to...

Roguewarrior
12-10-2005, 03:15 AM
I would prefer specific characters rather then a race representative. I would love to see Lilandra, and Super Skrull! There has been a Captain Marvel in Phase 1. But that is about it. No I think SS is in preproduction (I think).

As for the Badoon representative. I can only remember two specific ones. One was the ruler with the black pointy head piece and there was a Super Badoon that took on Thing once. Both were in Marvel two in One but I dont remember the names.

rychehitman
12-10-2005, 12:33 PM
I wish Randy would brng back the triple pack idea and do the following in limited runs:

Alien triple packs:

Skrull, Kree, Shai'r

Henchmen triple pack:

A.I.M. scientist, HYDRA mamber, HELLFIRE CLUB guard

speedy
12-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by RYCHEHITMAN Henchmen triple pack:A.I.M. scientist, HYDRA mamber, HELLFIRE CLUB guard

Great Idea!!!

msw313
12-11-2005, 01:21 AM

Skrulls = Super Skrull

Badoon = ?
I don't recall any of the Badoon being individualized or named in any of their appearances. Wouldn't really have a choice but to go generic if Badoon was represented.

You could also add Ronan the Accuser for the Kree.

For the Skrulls, there was the Emperor and his daughter (can't remember names) who appeared in many issues of FF and during Kree-Skrull War in Avengers. Then, there was also the Skrull girl (whose name also escapes me...Lyta? Lyja?) who posed as Alicia and married Johnny Storm during Byrne's run on FF.

claws181
12-11-2005, 01:36 AM
I wish Randy would brng back the triple pack idea and do the following in limited runs:

Alien triple packs:

Skrull, Kree, Shai'r

Henchmen triple pack:

A.I.M. scientist, HYDRA mamber, HELLFIRE CLUB guard
I like that idea too