PDA

View Full Version : Venom fix

Hotdogs 247
12-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Is there any way to fix a chipped tooth on my Venom statue?(I do not have the broken piece) All feedback is appreciated. :)

spawnyvsbatman
12-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Is there any way to fix a chipped tooth on my Venom statue?(I do not have the broken piece) All feedback is appreciated. :)

The only thing I can think of is AVES you can get it from here http://www.avesstudio.com this stuff is amazing sticks to anything very easy to mix equally parts A to B smoothes out with water..hope this helps you out.

sPAWNY

Ish
12-11-2005, 07:11 PM
wow that sucks try the sculpter or painter section.

Ish
12-11-2005, 07:12 PM
how did you chip the toth btw?

Hotdogs 247
12-11-2005, 07:58 PM
how did you chip the toth btw?
It actually came that way directly from bowen. I did not notice it until a week later. It is driving me nuts. :banghead:

Hotdogs 247
12-11-2005, 08:06 PM
The only thing I can think of is AVES you can get it from here http://www.avesstudio.com this stuff is amazing sticks to anything very easy to mix equally parts A to B smoothes out with water..hope this helps you out.

sPAWNY
You rule. :buttrock: Thanks for the help. :)

rychehitman
12-11-2005, 09:00 PM
It actually came that way directly from bowen. I did not notice it until a week later. It is driving me nuts. :banghead:

I know that RANDY would want to do right by you! Shoot him an e-mail and let him know what happened (if you ordered directly from him!) I can tesify personally that Randy goes above and beyond with customer service!

Hotdogs 247
12-11-2005, 09:32 PM
I know that RANDY would want to do right by you! Shoot him an e-mail and let him know what happened (if you ordered directly from him!) I can tesify personally that Randy goes above and beyond with customer service!
I think that is what I will do. Thanks. :)

Wolverine1
12-12-2005, 03:33 AM
I thought it was sold out, what would Randy do for him?

rychehitman
12-12-2005, 03:36 AM
Well he COULD hook him up with an AP from the vault.......

not likely, but he COULD! :laugh:

All I know is that I got a Bullseye mb off the bay without the knife, and Randy sent me one with the next bust I ordered free of charge...Heather even called to tell me!

THAT is the way to treat your fans! :buttrock: