PDA

View Full Version : Warlock statue?

chrisw
12-15-2005, 05:00 PM
Did Randy finally confirm which Warlock would get the treatment from Lightning/Classic/Infinity? BTW, there are FIVE versions of Warlock in total, which was even the basis for a story where he takes on 5 versions of Quasar. For me it's no competition - classic everytime, with lightning version second. Only cool thing about Infinity was the staff. Why not do classic statue, with Him/Lightning/Magus busts?
chris

"they're worth more in the boxes!"

Bullseye
12-15-2005, 05:08 PM
It was cancelled due to lack of interest.

risingstar
12-15-2005, 05:15 PM
I'd go for a single bust -- classic era.

I haven't cared much for this character since Starlin's run in the 70s.
While some may disagree, I don't think anything came out since that time that was as memorable.

Mr. X
12-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Wow. Sorry to hear that cause I really wanted a Warlock to match up with Silver Surfer and Thanos.

dr.doom
12-15-2005, 05:26 PM
I'd love a Jim Starlin Warlock bust and FS :)

Bullseye
12-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Wow. Sorry to hear that cause I really wanted a Warlock to match up with Silver Surfer and Thanos.

Only kidding Mr. X. As far as i know this is still on.

Tetragrammaton
12-15-2005, 05:32 PM
A bust would be nice.

For me, he is among the small group of cosmic-level Marvel characters I would like to see as busts.

http://tinypic.com/inbfia.jpg

Azog
12-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Great image Tetra, he would make an excellent bust...

pmpknface
12-15-2005, 05:37 PM
Warlock = BUST MUST! :D

Scott Johansen
12-15-2005, 06:29 PM
I'd go for a single bust -- classic era.

I haven't cared much for this character since Starlin's run in the 70s.
While some may disagree, I don't think anything came out since that time that was as memorable.

I TOTALLY AGREE!! Starlin Warlock version............there really is no other!!

Scott J.

Bullseye
12-15-2005, 06:30 PM
I thought Warlock was going to be a FS.

TheMadTitan
12-15-2005, 06:39 PM
FS and MB hopefully. I love the Lightning Adam Warlock in Counter-Earth. He fights for justice and he is more like a warrior than a schemer! :buttrock:

Jesse321
12-15-2005, 06:39 PM
I thought Warlock was going to be a FS.It's going to be both bust and FS.

There was a concept drawing for the MB shown some time ago ... I think that Joy Snyder was supposed to sculpt it.

ant-man
12-15-2005, 06:48 PM
Warlock i thuoght was happening as a FS...Randy was teetering on what version...i thought?

Brian R.
12-15-2005, 07:54 PM
It's going to be both bust and FS.

There was a concept drawing for the MB shown some time ago ... I think that Joy Snyder was supposed to sculpt it.
Randy has mentioned that the Warlock bust is currently being sculpted by the Kucharek Brothers. Joy Snyder did the one for Dynamic Forces a couple of years ago and did a pretty nice job, but I think the Kuchareks' will be just as good. :buttrock: By the way, I haven't heard of the Snyders' doing anything for Randy lately; I wonder if there's something we haven't been told about. I know they were doing a Sunfire bust and thought it was almost complete more than a year ago, and yet we still haven't seen it.

Mr. X
12-16-2005, 04:09 AM
Only kidding Mr. X. As far as i know this is still on.
Phew.

Mr. X
12-16-2005, 04:09 AM
A bust would be nice.

For me, he is among the small group of cosmic-level Marvel characters I would like to see as busts.

http://tinypic.com/inbfia.jpg
Ah, Marvel Universe Series IV cards, how I love thee.

DEAD_MAN
12-16-2005, 04:50 AM
It was passed, others will replace him :buttrock:
ask about him in phase 5 :eplus2:

Juggernaut
12-16-2005, 10:54 AM
The fs Adam Warlock will be one of the coolest releases Bowen has ever made.

So dont cancel it. Nobody say otherwise.

Jesse321
12-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Randy has mentioned that the Warlock bust is currently being sculpted by the Kucharek Brothers. Joy Snyder did the one for Dynamic Forces a couple of years ago and did a pretty nice job, but I think the Kuchareks' will be just as good. :buttrock: By the way, I haven't heard of the Snyders' doing anything for Randy lately; I wonder if there's something we haven't been told about. I know they were doing a Sunfire bust and thought it was almost complete more than a year ago, and yet we still haven't seen it.That could be what I was remembering .. my bad.

I've been waiting for Sunfire too. :banghead:

farrisvt
12-16-2005, 12:57 PM
This is one that I have really been waiting on. Now if Blackbolt could make it to FS I would be most happy.

Jesse321
12-16-2005, 01:02 PM
This is one that I have really been waiting on. Now if Blackbolt could make it to FS I would be most happy.Pictures of the Black Bolt FS WIP were already posted .. you can see them here

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=421256&postcount=1

MWOF
12-16-2005, 01:44 PM
I anxious to see the Warlock FS and the Captain Mar-vell FS. If Randy keeps this up I will be broke before the year even begins. :)

Kevin