PDA

View Full Version : Moon Knight....Silver or White?

Tattoo-X
12-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Is there an official word on which Moon Knight will be offered in the next Previews?
And if Bowen Designs will be releasing both versions?

Bullseye
12-16-2005, 05:40 PM
I'd be happy with the Silver Version.

Tattoo-X
12-16-2005, 05:41 PM
I'd be happy with the Silver Version.
Me too. I'm happy with the look of that one.
I just want to be sure that's the one I want, if two versions are released.

I knew I'd want the Chrome Ghost Rider, but got stuck with both because Heather sad CGR wasn't going to be produced.

Jesse321
12-16-2005, 05:43 PM
According to what I've heard it's the Silver version that being offered, but I would really prefer a white one.

Bullseye
12-16-2005, 05:45 PM
I'm sure both will get made. I see 300 of the White ones so order fast:)

Tattoo-X
12-16-2005, 05:47 PM
They'll wait for the Silver to sell out, then offer the White one.
So they've done that with CGR and PV. Any others?
Surprised they didn't do that with Namor.

ABDGUY
12-16-2005, 06:12 PM
It happened with Colossus as well....

I don't mind different versions of the same statue, I just prefer that they are released at the same time so I can decide which one I like better...

jimi311
12-16-2005, 06:22 PM
Yeah I ordered the painted colossos and then the chrome was offered so I got it and sold my painted.same thing happend with Ghost rider but I just sold the painted and didn't get the chrome. I had had enough. But I am definately getting the silver MK. Its the one I want

kirthew
12-16-2005, 06:34 PM
They are going to shaft ya!!! They are going to say they are making the silver ones... but send everyone a white variant instead.

bomen
12-16-2005, 06:38 PM
old posts out there.. with far more pictures...

I have a custom non-Bowen MK fullsize.....white/blue...and then had jet black/silver Bowen minibust done..

Bottom line: by all rights, the Black/Silver is probably more realistic (realistic for a tights-wearing moon-themed guy running around at night with his underpants on the outside, that is).

But I personally grew up with, and loved, the white/blue version. I'll figure he's a full-moon kinda guy. :D

Either way, you can't go wrong. And I'm in with the Bowen one, when its orderable!

Tetragrammaton
12-16-2005, 06:50 PM
Can one of the mods please delete this thread before MWOF sees it and his head explodes. :laugh:

MWOF
12-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Can one of the mods please delete this thread before MWOF sees it and his head explodes. :laugh:

:laugh:

I have heard just the silver one is being offered at this time and I am buying 2 of them. :buttrock: After all of the hoopla, it appears that most of the people who prefered the white really like the silver and are very pleased with it. Now that most of you have stepped into the light. ;) To me, that probably means the white, if produced, will be the low production variant.

Capt. America
12-16-2005, 10:23 PM
I'm in for both if they do a varient

insomniac
12-16-2005, 10:38 PM
White Chrome!!! :eplus2:

CaptCracker
12-16-2005, 10:48 PM
The statue is sweet, it looks great in either color so I'm just going to get the most limited one since I only need one.

nexus
12-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Only getting one. Without seeing them, I'd think white, but will wait for pix. Gonna step away from buying two versions of any statues unless it really makes sense.

marvelboi77
12-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Neither more Spider-Woman....

mitthrawnuruondo
12-17-2005, 12:14 AM
white for me,only need one :)

Jesse321
12-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Only getting one. Without seeing them, I'd think white, but will wait for pix. Gonna step away from buying two versions of any statues unless it really makes sense.Ditto :thumbs2:

Now where that Sentinal statue? :eplus2:

COI
12-17-2005, 09:34 PM
old posts out there.. with far more pictures...

I have a custom non-Bowen MK fullsize.....white/blue...and then had jet black/silver Bowen minibust done..

Bottom line: by all rights, the Black/Silver is probably more realistic (realistic for a tights-wearing moon-themed guy running around at night with his underpants on the outside, that is).

But I personally grew up with, and loved, the white/blue version. I'll figure he's a full-moon kinda guy. :D

Either way, you can't go wrong. And I'm in with the Bowen one, when its orderable!

I've also got that White MK full size from Brazil, so it's going to be Bowen's silver for me.

twisterred
12-17-2005, 09:57 PM
white

Tony Coca
12-17-2005, 10:24 PM
white.

Grumpy
12-18-2005, 01:57 AM
Although the silver would look awesome I believe the white/grey version (similar to the colour of the bust) is the colour theme Moon Knight had when he was with the Avengers. I could be wrong. I was away from comics when Moon Knight was with the Avengers and haven't checked my back issues. Have to admit though that silver/grey custom job posted earlier looks nice!

Ish
12-18-2005, 02:05 AM
i didn't know there was going to be two? the one on the BD site is the silver, haven't seen the white.

Jesse321
12-18-2005, 02:09 AM
i didn't know there was going to be two? the one on the BD site is the silver, haven't seen the white.No one has ... Randy said there was going to be a white version similar to the MB, but it hasn't been sneek peeked yet.

I'm hoping that these two get put up for order together like Namor, rather than apart like PV.

msw313
12-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Is there an official word on which Moon Knight will be offered in the next Previews?
And if Bowen Designs will be releasing both versions?
Direct from the BD full page ad in January Previews:

Pictures show silver version. Copy reads:

MOON KNIGHT PAINTED STATUE

Sculpted by THE KUCHAREK BROTHERS
Stands Over 18 Inches
Display Ready
Strictly Limited
Also Available: WHITE EDITION

SHIPPING MARCH 2006