PDA

View Full Version : My New Bowen Coffee Mug

wktf
12-18-2005, 02:13 PM
No, I didn't pay Buzzy $50 for it! But on the Buzzy thread I lamented that the logo design on my mug has almost completely faded away. Our own NBR3 contacted me and offered up his own, unused mug for no charge. It arrived a couple of days ago.

Many thanks to the mighty Hobbit, a man truly possessed by the spirit of kindness.

Zurbaran1
12-18-2005, 02:15 PM
No, I didn't pay Buzzy $50 for it! But on the Buzzy thread I lamented that the logo design on my mug has almost completely faded away. Our own NBR3 contacted me and offered up his own, unused mug for no charge. It arrived a couple of days ago.

Many thanks to the mighty Hobbit, a man truly possessed by the spirit of kindness.

I wouldn't rely too much on it being unused. You better wash it out thoroughly and then nuke it for a few minutes. God only knows what.....ughhhh.....I don't even want to think about it. :laugh:

wizard-comics
12-18-2005, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't rely too much on it being unused. You better wash it out thoroughly and then nuke it for a few minutes. God only knows what.....ughhhh.....I don't even want to think about it. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

dirty hobbits!

rychehitman
12-18-2005, 02:51 PM
Thats is great! Hobbit is a good guy...

....sigh....

this story makes me think of my Chrome Surfer mb.....it too is fading pretty bad...it just doesnt sparkle like it used too!

wktf
12-18-2005, 03:33 PM

....sigh....

this story makes me think of my Chrome Surfer mb.....it too is fading pretty bad...it just doesnt sparkle like it used too!
:laugh: :laugh:

Maybe the Hobbit will distribute some of that kindness your way, huh? :)

Tattoo-S
12-18-2005, 03:35 PM

....sigh....

Oh Your GOOD...........Really Good! :o :laugh: :laugh:

Mad4Busts
12-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Funny thing is the cup is unused as far as being a coffe cup, but what #3 didn't tell you was that he used it as a bathtub :laugh: :laugh:

risingstar
12-18-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm thinking you all want a Buzzy mug with that pic of his kisser behind bars on it. :laugh:

Poor Buzzy. Never met him or spoke to him. I'm left curious to see what this guy is like in action in an open forum. Is he that much of a hoot? I've been posting for months and he's been a topic of conversation throughout all that time.

rychehitman
12-19-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh Your GOOD...........Really Good! :o :laugh: :laugh:

Can't blame a guy for trying :eplus2: