PDA

View Full Version : Bat

Pogo4321
12-18-2005, 04:49 PM
Finally saw a Battle Armor Thor in person yesterday and couldn't resist it. (That the shop was having a sale was a bonus.) This is an excellent bust.

It came with two sets of wings. This normal or did I luck out?

COrrect me if I'm worng but this and BRB are roughly the same pose as the Thor full-size, yes? Cuz my thought is that the Thor revisit should have the same pose as the BAT and BRB to make a unified display. Thoughts?

stevex2
12-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Finally saw a Battle Armor Thor in person yesterday and couldn't resist it. (That the shop was having a sale was a bonus.) This is an excellent bust.

It came with two sets of wings. This normal or did I luck out?

COrrect me if I'm worng but this and BRB are roughly the same pose as the Thor full-size, yes? Cuz my thought is that the Thor revisit should have the same pose as the BAT and BRB to make a unified display. Thoughts?
I don't think we need another Thor,we have 2 and yes they all came with 2 sets of wings.

lord odin
12-18-2005, 04:51 PM
They come with 2 sets of wings.

lord odin
12-18-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't think we need another Thor,we have 2 and yes they all came with 2 sets of wings.
Surely you jest?
There`s room for not only another Thor but Captain America,Iron man,Spiderman,Green Goblin,Ghost Rider,Hawkeye and Willie Lumpkin.
Willie Lumpkin :buttrock:
U.S.P.S.
SHOW THE LOVE. :buttrock:

wktf
12-18-2005, 05:46 PM
All right Pogo! BAT is easily one of the greatest sculpts in the whole BD collection, and BRB will be right up there with him.

And yes indeed, Randy is eager to sculpt a new Classic Thor mini-bust that will be a worthy addition to the BAT and BRB and Odin sculpts. Can't wait for that one!
'Nuff Said! :buttrock:

chromesamurai
12-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Not only did my B.A.T. not come w/ two sets of wings, I had two left wings. Thankfully, BD is fixing this for me. I couldn't really sell it in the shop otherwise.

rychehitman
12-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Dana...you read how Randy said Odin is 90% complete!

We should see the Allfather before too long!

I would assume Val would be the next Asgardian.....but one can hope for the Warriors Three! ( If all the Inhumans were done...ANYTHING can be done!)

wktf
12-18-2005, 07:25 PM
ry, I think we'll have to see how well the All-Father sells before we'll see the Warrior's Three...much as we might with for them. *Sigh*

stormshadow75x
12-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Can't wait to get a look at an ODIN FS.... it will make an amazing piece

Ish
12-18-2005, 07:40 PM
it's an awsome piece i may give in and get god knows i'm fighting it. lol.

imo the thor revisit should be a diffrent pose than the original, but for a variant i would take the oldone and just add upu the battle armor and the moose the same pose as the bust.

fossa
12-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Dana...you read how Randy said Odin is 90% complete!

We should see the Allfather before too long!

I would assume Val would be the next Asgardian.....but one can hope for the Warriors Three! ( If all the Inhumans were done...ANYTHING can be done!)yeah, he said Odin has been 90% complete for MONTHS!!! while he has been spending (better :eplus2: ) time tweaking FS

rychehitman
12-19-2005, 12:36 AM
aaarrrggghhhh!

fossa
12-19-2005, 08:04 PM
aaarrrggghhhh!i agree

not a really big BRB/Thor/BAT/Asgardian hero fan, but i think the Odin MB is going to be AWESOME!!!

even though i'm not a big fan of BRB/BAT, i have to admit they are AWESOME sculpts (along with Loki, except his base is too big :thumbsdow )...& i would also like to see a Thor re-sculpt, which i know RB will be getting to some time next year