PDA

View Full Version : BD Spiderman Vs. Venom

stormshadow75x
12-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Has anyone seen any pics of this much talked about piece by the Shiflett Bros. i love their stuff.... but currently thinking about picking up the current Venom piece by Kucharek Bros. .....
Don't want to pick up too much of the same thing

CaptCracker
12-18-2005, 08:29 PM
No WIP has been shown yet.
I'm the same way, don't want too much of the same character. I have a feeling that my Venom might be going on ebay.

spawnyvsbatman
12-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Has anyone seen any pics of this much talked about piece by the Shiflett Bros. i love their stuff.... but currently thinking about picking up the current Venom piece by Kucharek Bros. .....
Don't want to pick up too much of the same thing

I heard that's top secret can't wait to see that everything the Shiflett Bros. touch turns to gold.

stormshadow75x you can't go wrong with the Kucharek Brothers Venom I have that 1 sweet piece.

And there's this 1 there hasn't been a date set for it's release also a killer Venom.
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8389/venombynomichs8bc.jpg

sPAWNY

speedracer
12-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Imagine there's two spiderman versions and three venom versions in such a small timeframe..=(..I wonder why there is soo much attention on venom..??

CaptCracker
12-18-2005, 08:57 PM
Imagine there's two spiderman versions and three venom versions in such a small timeframe..=(..I wonder why there is soo much attention on venom..??
Not sure......I'd much see Vulture or Doc. Ock or Sandman or Hammerhead or Man-Wolf or Electro etc.
But I'm curious to see how these two peices will fit together.
If the two sepreate peices would look good without having the other then later (6 months to a year) they could make a peice to replace Venom with Doc Ock.

Wolverine1
12-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Because Venom rocks and I think he is going to be in the 3rd movie....

CaptCracker
12-18-2005, 11:51 PM
Because Venom rocks and I think he is going to be in the 3rd movie....
Yeah but Spiderman 3 isn't coming out for another year and a half.

It's a real bummer buying a Venom the day it was released then hearing about another a month after.

boondocksaint
12-18-2005, 11:52 PM
Yeah but Spiderman 3 isn't coming out for another year and a half.

It's a real bummer buying a Venom the day it was released then hearing about another a month after.

i kinda agree....i mean i love the venom statue and also love this one,,,but its kinda venom overkill dont ya think? :banghead:

Sniper
12-19-2005, 12:36 AM
i kinda agree....i mean i love the venom statue and also love this one,,,but its kinda venom overkill dont ya think? :banghead:
this one had to be produced! :buttrock:

boondocksaint
12-19-2005, 12:37 AM
this one had to be produced! :buttrock:

not arguing that....just saying to many venoms to close together :)

risingstar
12-19-2005, 02:01 AM
not arguing that....just saying to many venoms to close together :)

I'm inclined to agree, even if this statue has tremendous potential.
I suppose there's no rush to make this one.
It can always be released at the end of the license or back to back with the black spidey that fits alongside.