PDA

View Full Version : Just Noticed A Few Things

boobhound
12-21-2005, 10:08 PM
was cataloging my mini bust and i noticed a couple of things,
1) hawkeye mini bust really needs to be redone. not untill after everyone else, mind you. but it does.
2) vindicator mini bust pose would look great for a tigershark mini bust pose.
3) i have a magneto mini bust signed by stan lee, bought it off ebay, never noticed it before.
4) i only have one more mini bust left to get, antman.
my collection started with vision.
anyhoo, just some things i noticed. thought i would share them with ya'll. :buttrock:

Sam Wilson
12-21-2005, 10:52 PM
was cataloging my mini bust and i noticed a couple of things,
1) hawkeye mini bust really needs to be redone. not untill after everyone else, mind you. but it does.
2) vindicator mini bust pose would look great for a tigershark mini bust pose.
3) i have a magneto mini bust signed by stan lee, bought it off ebay, never noticed it before.
4) i only have one more mini bust left to get, antman.
my collection started with vision.
anyhoo, just some things i noticed. thought i would share them with ya'll. :buttrock:

cool rick. Get to work on finding that antman... :)

claws181
12-22-2005, 12:56 AM
That's cool that you're sooooo close. Good Luck finding that Ant Man. I hope you get him for a great price too.

Wolverine1
12-22-2005, 01:23 AM
How come ant man seems to be one that every one is missing?

claws181
12-22-2005, 01:44 AM
He's so small, you don't see him.

Kirk Durfey
12-22-2005, 01:45 AM
I had to pay 350 for mine. He is kind of small for that kind of dough... :)

pmpknface
12-22-2005, 10:25 AM
Coolio on the Lee sig! I've been thinking that I may wanna track down a Mags to go with my villians shelf. Maybe if I find a deal... when I have more $! Friggin' holidays tap me out. :(

Dj-B13
12-22-2005, 11:20 AM

Yea I notcied that too.

risingstar
12-22-2005, 11:34 AM

That's odd because Ant Man was the first bust I got and, I received it as a b-day gift. I was all set to pass on the mb line and focus on the fs line. However, once the Ant Man started the ball rolling......

bomen
12-22-2005, 12:11 PM
I lucked out too, early on...got Ant-Man as a lark on eBay, back then, paid $75...he's low(er) number, 60s, 70s, can't remember..

who was it here, DDura? that actually had a 2nd Ant-Man repainted??!??! Now THAT's takin' 'em outta the fixed gene pool, baby!

jimi311
12-22-2005, 12:19 PM
I got my ant-man about 4 months ago for $187 with no box. I thought it wasn't a bad price. Still do

Colossus
12-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Yeah I need antman too, I think that everyone gets the pieces they really want and wait till last on him I am missing him and css for the full mini bust line and have been the same ones for a while. CSS is just so damn expensive and antman if I cant ever get him at a good deal dont know if I will ever get him cause although randy did a good job with the sculpt I always thought the character was kinda lame!