PDA

View Full Version : Question - Has anyone bought from this guy?

pmpknface
12-22-2005, 12:53 PM
The guy's ebay handle is: onlinetradingatl. I looked through their feedback, which is good, but I thought it was weird that 1 of the FB's was for the Bowen Hobgoblin MB, which hasn't shipped yet.

Here is their about me page desc:

Welcome to the eBay about Me page of OnlinetradingATL.
In the case of this seller account, it should be called the eBay about Us Page. OnlinetradingATL is a new on-line business based in Atlanta founded by three business partners that have a combined total of over 30 years in retail and collectibles business. The majority of your merchandise is brand new and comes directly from 1 of our 4 warehouses located throughout the United States. Since we are direct with most of our suppliers, we hope to be able to always offer the best prices available.

We will always provide great customers service and timely replies to all requests. Your happiness and satisfaction is our number one goal. We view your feedback as the completion of our transaction. We believe that when a customer posts their feedback that this is the only way to really gage whether they are truly satisfied with their items and our service. Once a customer has posted feedback they will receive feedback within 3 business days. We want all of our customers to come back and shop over and over again

Anyone?

Capt. America
12-22-2005, 01:07 PM
The guy's ebay handle is: onlinetradingatl. I looked through their feedback, which is good, but I thought it was weird that 1 of the FB's was for the Bowen Hobgoblin MB, which hasn't shipped yet.

In the case of this seller account, it should be called the eBay about Us Page. OnlinetradingATL is a new on-line business based in Atlanta founded by three business partners that have a combined total of over 30 years in retail and collectibles business. The majority of your merchandise is brand new and comes directly from 1 of our 4 warehouses located throughout the United States. Since we are direct with most of our suppliers, we hope to be able to always offer the best prices available.

We will always provide great customers service and timely replies to all requests. Your happiness and satisfaction is our number one goal. We view your feedback as the completion of our transaction. We believe that when a customer posts their feedback that this is the only way to really gage whether they are truly satisfied with their items and our service. Once a customer has posted feedback they will receive feedback within 3 business days. We want all of our customers to come back and shop over and over again

Anyone?
He has bought from me....but hasn't left feedback for purchase

Underdog07
12-22-2005, 01:08 PM
They seem to be an active buyer and seller, but I have not yet purchased from them.

kirthew
12-22-2005, 01:13 PM
It is... Wolverine1!

No... just kidding...

DDura711
12-22-2005, 01:35 PM

Anyone?
HER!!!! That's the one that dragged me around for a week making promises of buying a piece from me. Every time I sent them a money request I wouldn't hear from them again. Then I'd close it, then I'd get an e-mail.
Very hard to get in touch with and doesn't have a working e-mail that I've been given. Only way I was able to get in touch with them was via ebay messages.
For a WEEK I got held up selling my Vision.
That's just my opinion.

pmpknface
12-22-2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks guys! Keep the info flowin'!

risingstar
12-22-2005, 01:52 PM
HER!!!! That's the one that dragged me around for a week making promises of buying a piece from me. Every time I sent them a money request I wouldn't hear from them again. Then I'd close it, then I'd get an e-mail.
Very hard to get in touch with and doesn't have a working e-mail that I've been given. Only way I was able to get in touch with them was via ebay messages.
For a WEEK I got held up selling my Vision.
That's just my opinion.

You have had just miserable luck selling that Phasing vision...
That's just awful, D.

m_son
12-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Bought She-Hulk mini in November. Smooth transaction, and got good feedback. My experience with this seller was fine. :inquisiti

DDura711
12-22-2005, 02:03 PM
You have had just miserable luck selling that Phasing vision...
That's just awful, D.
HAD! That was the one that kept messing me up and I relisted it like 3 times.
But he's sold, shipped, and the money spent.
Paid for a christmas and I got a reg Vision & Thanos out of the deal too :D

Bowesley
12-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Bought mini Dr. Strange in December, and I´m from Spain. Good seller and quick arrive here to Spain (1 week only).

nolilia
12-22-2005, 02:17 PM
His shipping is kinda high though.

risingstar
12-22-2005, 02:55 PM
HAD! That was the one that kept messing me up and I relisted it like 3 times.
But he's sold, shipped, and the money spent.
Paid for a christmas and I got a reg Vision & Thanos out of the deal too :D

Congratulations!
That's great!

:)

Jameshowlett
12-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Yes I recently did a trade with one of the trhee owners. She held up her end of the bargain.I also bought a HH Thor from them. Their prices are a little high, but my dealings with them have been successful.

mwf6171
12-22-2005, 03:18 PM
I have stayed away due to their prices being a little steep, IMO...........shipping seems a little high too.......

pmpknface
12-22-2005, 03:59 PM
OK. Good to hear some + feedback. I'm thinking of picking up a pre-order item from this seller and I've never done that before from ebay. Any of you guy ever do that?

I'm trying to cut costs, as the stuff BD is putting out is getting expensive...

Capt. America
12-22-2005, 11:10 PM
OK. Good to hear some + feedback. I'm thinking of picking up a pre-order item from this seller and I've never done that before from ebay. Any of you guy ever do that?

What are you preordering...if you don't mind me asking

badhulk
12-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey Hulkhero How It Going

Doc Sonic
12-22-2005, 11:18 PM
ALWAYS avoid pre orders on eBay unless it's someone you could trust with your life.

High Lord Apocalypse
12-22-2005, 11:25 PM
ALWAYS avoid pre orders on eBay unless it's someone you could trust with your life.
i pre-ordered a dr. doom(sideshow) from them. i just looked at the feedback.
i think i should be allright but i trust noone with my life not even myself=)

DDura711
12-22-2005, 11:34 PM

Pre-Orders SUCK. Unless it's like with a place like DRod. You order from them, pay when it's in. Never worry.
That's the way to go.

kar-kar
12-23-2005, 01:33 AM
I've sold them 3 Mini Busts 1 was the Chrome Punisher bust wich they are reselling at a higher price,nothing wrong with that,they have been very active on ebay lately and I guess there trying to establish themselves as a good seller.But they didnt leave me feedback :redface:

claws181
12-23-2005, 11:33 AM
I've been burned in the past by pre-orders. There's too much that can happen wrong. Plus your window for a refund is looooong passed by the time something does go wrong. If you have the money to possibly lose, then go for it.

I understand trying to get a good deal and all, but if you lose your $$ on a pre-order then you'll end up paying almost double for something when you get it later on. To me, it's not worth the risk.

Sniper
12-25-2005, 03:21 AM
made an order with them, no problems at all

Doc Sonic
12-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Pre orders on eBay can be sucessful. BUT there is too much leeway for problems to occur.

Twice I have been burned on pre orders with sellers who had excellent feedback and then, for whatever reason, closed up shop and took off with mine and others cash.

When you pre order it's always a gamble. Moreso on eBay. If you pre order at all do it with someone you can trust with your wallet, because essentially, that's what you're doing.

Just know the risks and make an educated decision.

But for me-never again.

FNGrimm
12-25-2005, 09:35 PM

Anyone?

dp noy buy from them, my fiance had quite the tale to tell with them as they charged her for a thanos which they claimed was in stock and didnt have the paint defect, and shipped her a man thing, after she only asked if they had it in stock at a reasonable price. Who does that? terrible respinse time on their part too

FNGrimm
12-25-2005, 09:36 PM
oh and in case anyones wondering, it wasnt a preorder becuase she bid on it after it was shipped from bowen, they claimed it was "new and in stock"

Underdog07
12-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Justy won a Scarlett Spidey from her for under $80 so I hope they live up to their end of the deal. I think they did not realize the importance of setting a reserve ro a realistic minimum bid on pre-orders. That seems to have been rectified as most statues now have a minimum bid of about a 20% discount instead of starting at $1.

Capt. America
12-25-2005, 11:44 PM
The only problem with that is they can always say they got allicated....and give you a refund...that would save them from selling it so cheap.

Underdog07
12-26-2005, 12:33 AM
The only problem with that is they can always say they got allicated....and give you a refund...that would save them from selling it so cheap.

An excellent point. I could see that happening bc otherwise they would lose money on it.