PDA

View Full Version : Possible HH Forum Exclusives

Endless Wake
12-24-2005, 04:17 AM
What do you guys think we might see from HH for the forum exclusives? The obvious ones to me are a Chrome Iron Man and Red Iron Fist. Also thought a James Rhodes Iron Man would be cool, HH could repaint the eyes and skin.

For the THING I thought of the trench coat but that would require abit of sculpting and new packaging. A simpler job would be the outfit he wore in his series.
12/25-THING pics added
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/hhthing2photo4.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/hhthing2photored.jpg

Bearded Thor is also an easy job.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/hhthorfront.jpg

And as someone suggested a Golden age Cap.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/hhCAPside2copy2.jpg

What else can you think of?

Tetragrammaton
12-24-2005, 04:20 AM
These are all cool ideas.

An earlier version of the Iron Man armor or the stealth armor would also only require a relatively minor resculpt.

d rod
12-24-2005, 04:29 AM
hmmmm..... some good ideas here. in january we will post a pic of the next one in line (we already have the next in line but rob and seth want to perfect it so it's going to be a while longer before we release any info). don't worry, orders for #2 won't be for a while!!

Underdog07
12-24-2005, 05:10 AM
bearded Thor is kinda lame, especially because Bowen has that one already. If we are tinkering with Thor, why not battle armor him or make a more extreme change?

I think we are getting a Namor variant next because its easy to change the color of his trunks.

Sniper
12-24-2005, 05:33 AM
I like the captain america variant

Bladedanger
12-24-2005, 06:49 AM
I like the captain america variant

ME TOO
funny it doesn't look like he's cutting the cheese in that pic :buttrock:

badhulk
12-24-2005, 09:13 AM
:peoples: I Wish Hard Hero Would Work On The Base More It Looks Weak.. Statue Looks Good But Base Need Some Work .

badhulk
12-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Needs To Make There Base More Like The Bowen Statues

Bullseye
12-24-2005, 09:35 AM
Only Thing would interest me of those mentioned.

risingstar
12-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Out of all the variants ever mentioned, for any company actually, I've never seen a request for an earlier version Thing (circa 1-20 of the original run of the FF). He look way more devolved and monstrous then. I think it would look great...

Bullseye
12-24-2005, 09:52 AM
It would also require a completely different sculpt.

Neomotion
12-24-2005, 11:03 AM
But, a Thunderstrike could be possible from the existing Thor. Loose the cape, sculpt a beard, change the hammer to a mace and you are done! And it would be soooooo unbelievably cool. So Danny, Seth, Rob, make it happen please!!!

Doc Sonic
12-24-2005, 11:34 AM
Out of all the variants ever mentioned, for any company actually, I've never seen a request for an earlier version Thing (circa 1-20 of the original run of the FF). He look way more devolved and monstrous then. I think it would look great...

Yeah, basically he looked like a lump of crap :)

TN Reptile
12-24-2005, 01:11 PM
How about a Wolverine as Patch statue? Seeing as how getting a mini bust from BD is unlikely.

JadeGiant
12-24-2005, 02:05 PM
These are all cool ideas.

An earlier version of the Iron Man armor or the stealth armor would also only require a relatively minor resculpt.

Great idea - the sneak peak looks like the perfect version to do a stealth aromro on ... wouldn't be as easy as it first appears ... the paint on this would be crucial

A Chrome IM MUST be done (once again, crucial paint).

JadeGiant
12-24-2005, 02:05 PM

Another great idea!

JadeGiant
12-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah, basically he looked like a lump of crap :)

careful, that is a classic lump of crap your'e talking about

Saurons I
12-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Stealth IM. :buttrock:

Superhero
12-24-2005, 02:52 PM
If only the paint jobs are different on the statues and or it is only a slight costume change, I will not be buying any more of these pieces. I would like to see new poses or different versions of the pieces....the idea of the really early Thing is a good idea.

Tetragrammaton
12-24-2005, 03:00 PM
I think some people are missing the point with the forum exclusives.

It would be cost prohibited for HH, or anyone else for that matter, to provide Statueforum with it's own 200-300 run unique sculpts. Maybe you are ready to pay $1,000 for a new posed, different sculpt statueforum Thing but I'm not.

The idea of a relatively minor resculpt and paint is to make it possible for the manufacturer to include the forum exclusive as part of it's regular run with minimal additonal work.

mwf6171
12-24-2005, 03:38 PM
hmmmm..... some good ideas here. in january we will post a pic of the next one in line (we already have the next in line but rob and seth want to perfect it so it's going to be a while longer before we release any info). don't worry, orders for #2 won't be for a while!!

When approximately in January?? I would hope it would be more toward the end of the month......all these exclusives can really drain the funds.......

Wolverine1
12-24-2005, 04:13 PM
How about anything Wolverine!

Pogo4321
12-24-2005, 05:40 PM
How about anything Wolverine!

They'll have to make a regular Wolverine before an exclusive. And Wolvie is an obvious choice for variants. Looking forward to Seth's version myself. Be patient it'll happen. :)

None of the pictured options really thrill me. Except bearded Thor--I prefer him with a beard. I am particularly against the first appearance Captain America idea. I do not understand the obsession with this costume that was used in 1 issue. It was changed to a better one. The shield is okay but that half cowl thing just looks ridiculous. And really an Ironman variant where the eyes are a different color?

Nice work on the pics.

How about a dead Hawkeye variant? :eplus2:

d rod
12-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Tetra: Glad you can figure all of this out. Thanks for help in trying to teach others.

Pogo4321
12-24-2005, 06:36 PM

It would be cost prohibited for HH, or anyone else for that matter, to provide Statueforum with it's own 200-300 run unique sculpts. Maybe you are ready to pay $1,000 for a new posed, different sculpt statueforum Thing but I'm not.

The idea of a relatively minor resculpt and paint is to make it possible for the manufacturer to include the forum exclusive as part of it's regular run with minimal additonal work.

And this is why the next exclusive will be Red Iron Fist (or green if HH does something weird).

Endless Wake
12-24-2005, 07:46 PM
When approximately in January?? I would hope it would be more toward the end of the month......all these exclusives can really drain the funds.......
I think Drod means just a sneek peek in January, not the actually piece being up for sale.

d rod
12-24-2005, 08:11 PM
endless is correct. sneak peek first of january and earliest end of month the preorders ($50 deposit for buyers of hulk exclusive).

bigben7
12-24-2005, 09:05 PM
is grey hulk still avaialble

Bladedanger
12-24-2005, 09:10 PM
I would say yes..........till the man sais stop sending money...lol

Doc Sonic
12-24-2005, 09:21 PM
I hope they are. I want this to be sucessful. It's a great opportunity for us and having a quick sell out would be a good thing for the future.

mwf6171
12-24-2005, 10:45 PM
endless is correct. sneak peek first of january and earliest end of month the preorders ($50 deposit for buyers of hulk exclusive).

Cool, thanks a bunch. I am looking forward to future exclusives. Danny, any idea on the number of exclusives you are planning on per year??

d rod
12-24-2005, 11:00 PM
it all depends on the products being released. couple of companies have shown interest as well so we take it on a case by case basis. there will be a strong tie with hard hero since this is a project we are working together on. other companies might be just an exclusive here or there.

Superhero
12-25-2005, 01:42 AM

If the point of this line is to simply repaint an already existing piece and call it an exclusive then I am out for the rest. You are right, I didn't get it.

I was really hoping this line would be more than simple repaints. I missed the point because it was never properly explained that this is what this line was going to be. I think people here got excited and wanted this to be more than that. If the cost to produce something really interesting is prohibitive then let people know that up front.

Bladedanger
12-25-2005, 01:53 AM
I'm telling ya...........look at the Bowen PV,100 more of that puppy than this HH gray hulk and no resculpting at all and its only going for 3 to 4 times what I paid for it :confused2

Endless Wake
12-25-2005, 02:41 AM
If the point of this line is to simply repaint an already existing piece and call it an exclusive then I am out for the rest. You are right, I didn't get it.

I was really hoping this line would be more than simple repaints. I missed the point because it was never properly explained that this is what this line was going to be. I think people here got excited and wanted this to be more than that. If the cost to produce something really interesting is prohibitive then let people know that up front.
It was all explained 3 days ago.
so you know, when you make a regular piece, you have to get foam made for that specific piece so it won't break in shipping. if a variant has any changes (pose, size..), you will then have to also have a different foam packing. this is more money.

look at the current exclusives out there. do they have a change in pose? some have an add on but then again, they sell them in-house. what i'm trying to do is keep the cost down (variants at MSRP of the regular version doesn't really exist) but have some type of change. a different costume ( like bowen's she-hulk) or small changes that will make it different yet still affordable.

you also have to understand that a run so low means the manufacturer will make very little money at that's not really worth it for them. also, any changes means that they have to pay the sculptor to do the changes (not cheap), the painter and also the photographer.

for example, i'm a huge silver surfer fan. i have all the surfer statues. the bowen regular and chrome are exactly the same except the paint job and i don't care because i like the surfer and like both versions. i liked the sideshow grievous and got the in-house exclusive because i liked the cape. was the cape worth all the extra money? to me it was.

so, bottom line is that we will try to get the best variants with as many changes as possible and not have a higher MSRP. one has to have a compromise between if you a different statue and pay the price or a variation and save a ton of money.

Superhero
12-25-2005, 03:41 AM
It was all explained 3 days ago.

Three days ago is not up front. If you think it is I suggest you check your time table. Three days ago is when the orders were placed and I never saw that post.

I assume the post you reference was D rods response to some other post buried in some thread. For those on here that will buy it congrats. Just not my cup of tea. I am just disappointed because I thought the statues would be more than simple repaints. I hope the line does well and that it makes whomever buys them very happy.

Pogo4321
12-25-2005, 04:24 AM
Show me another 200 edition size statue with the production values this will have selling this cheap. And as variants go this one has more changes to it than any I recall seeing.

Endless Wake
12-25-2005, 01:48 PM
Did a little photoshop on the THING pics, I would go for either one of these;

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/hhthing2photo4.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/thbyrne.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/hhthing2photored.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/4ff65e5f.jpg

Superhero
12-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Show me another 200 edition size statue with the production values this will have selling this cheap. And as variants go this one has more changes to it than any I recall seeing.

You don't collect many statues I take it. Look at some of the tremendously fine examples of sculptures from "garage kit" guys. Those are made in very small edition sizes sometimes not even 200. They are about the same price, sometimes a little more, somtimes a little less. For example, look at the stuff from the Shifflet bros. Jim Maddox, and others, including Randy Bowen's early stuff. I have been collecting statues for a very long time and have many many fine examples of great statues with extremely good quality...including those from Hard Hero.

wellwisher
12-25-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm telling ya...........look at the Bowen PV,100 more of that puppy than this HH gray hulk and no resculpting at all and its only going for 3 to 4 times what I paid for it :confused2
So why are you over? No one's holding a gun to your head.
Buy what you want and leave the rest of us alone.

Bladedanger
12-25-2005, 02:01 PM
So why are you over? No one's holding a gun to your head.
Buy what you want and leave the rest of us alone.

I was being sarcastic.......read between the lines
:laugh:
I already have the PV and the HH grey hulk is paid for :p

d rod
12-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Superhero: I bet that my collection blows yours away so don't try to talk yours up so much. An edition size of 200 of any licensed product not done by a manufacturer that has a license is illegal. You cannot hire a private sculptor to do this. Well, you can but no way that we will.
They way you post, my guess is that you own zero variants. Because if you actually complain about this variant not having enough changes and say you're a collector, start looking around. GG / BD / Koto have done many variants that are just paint variants. Zero changes and some with a higher MSRP than the regular version. So don't complaint about this line being just a paint variant when it has more changes than the rest. If you are stating a case about all companies and their variants, maybe you would have a point but singling out this line just makes you a hater who is upset about more than just this line.
If you've collected as long as you say then you should know better than to talk so much nonsense. Yes, we would all like a custom statue but it's not cost effective to do such a low numbered edition size and make so many changes. You have to pay for the sculptor to make changes, a painter, photographer, redo the foam. Too much work for too little money for a manufacturer to get involved when they can spend those resources and time for a new piece of 1000 / 3000 or whatever edition size they want to have. You've made your point several times that you don't like it. Point taken. So let it go. Let those who do enjoy it, enjoy it.

boondocksaint
12-25-2005, 03:07 PM
Superhero: I bet that my collection blows yours away so don't try to talk yours up so much. An edition size of 200 of any licensed product not done by a manufacturer that has a license is illegal. You cannot hire a private sculptor to do this. Well, you can but no way that we will.
They way you post, my guess is that you own zero variants. Because if you actually complain about this variant not having enough changes and say you're a collector, start looking around. GG / BD / Koto have done many variants that are just paint variants. Zero changes and some with a higher MSRP than the regular version. So don't complaint about this line being just a paint variant when it has more changes than the rest. If you are stating a case about all companies and their variants, maybe you would have a point but singling out this line just makes you a hater who is upset about more than just this line.
If you've collected as long as you say then you should know better than to talk so much nonsense. Yes, we would all like a custom statue but it's not cost effective to do such a low numbered edition size and make so many changes. You have to pay for the sculptor to make changes, a painter, photographer, redo the foam. Too much work for too little money for a manufacturer to get involved when they can spend those resources and time for a new piece of 1000 / 3000 or whatever edition size they want to have. You've made your point several times that you don't like it. Point taken. So let it go. Let those who do enjoy it, enjoy it.

D please tell me why you let these guys get to you? dont defend something you dont have to...you have way more people talking positive about this than negative...

Bladedanger
12-25-2005, 03:20 PM
D please tell me why you let these guys get to you? dont defend something you dont have to...you have way more people talking positive about this than negative...

yea....just go look at your paypal ballance and smile.
just teasing :laugh:

COI
12-25-2005, 03:54 PM

And exactly how many Bowen pieces are basically just repaints, with a very minor change here and there?

Man, Drod and Hard Hero give an inch, and so many of you try to take a mile. I'm glad they're doing so well with this piece, and many of us(including myself) are enjoying these "simple repaints". I bet if Bowen released their White Moon Knight as a forum exclusive, the same complainers would be creaming their pants to get one.

Tetragrammaton
12-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey was D Rod's location always Tahiti or is this just post-exclusive? :)

Pogo4321
12-25-2005, 03:59 PM
You don't collect many statues I take it. Look at some of the tremendously fine examples of sculptures from "garage kit" guys. Those are made in very small edition sizes sometimes not even 200. They are about the same price, sometimes a little more, somtimes a little less. For example, look at the stuff from the Shifflet bros. Jim Maddox, and others, including Randy Bowen's early stuff. I have been collecting statues for a very long time and have many many fine examples of great statues with extremely good quality...including those from Hard Hero.

I've only been collecting statues for about 10 years and my collection is only 2-300 strong, currently, so maybe i don't know that much. But we're not talking kits here we're talking fully produced & painted, legal statues of licensed characters. If you have to build (sand, glue, fill, etc.) and paint it yourself or pay extra for that service it doesn't belong in this conversation.

Pogo4321
12-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Hey was D Rod's location always Tahiti or is this just post-exclusive? :)

No way he sells that many statues! :)

d rod
12-25-2005, 06:59 PM
lol, if i get there it will be because my real estate business! that's my wish list... be able to post from my home in tahiti! a man can dream, can't he?

Tony Coca
12-25-2005, 08:28 PM
Did a little photoshop on the THING pics, I would go for either one of these;

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/hhthing2photo4.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/thbyrne.jpg

See you bastard now I have to get another thing bust to make the FF shirt thing. :laugh:

Ish
12-25-2005, 09:20 PM
i would like it with long pants and shirt.

rychehitman
12-25-2005, 09:52 PM
I dont know if the ever lovin blue eyed Thing needs a variant! Lets not force variants where they dont naturally fit.

Ish
12-25-2005, 11:27 PM
shut up!

Pogo4321
12-26-2005, 12:34 AM
When this idea for the Thing was first proposed I didn't think too much of it, but after seeing the pic I think it might be a good statue. although for it to be right they'd have to re-texture the torso--I don't know if that would be feasible.

Tetragrammaton
12-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Heck, :laugh: they could just go Sideshow on it and put a nylon shirt over him and put on plastic red booties.

Has it been established that all future statueforum exclusives will be uniquely from HH?

rychehitman
12-26-2005, 12:41 AM
shut up!

MAN Ish you are all over the place posting like this after me today! Did you get coal in your stocking or what?!?!?

rychehitman
12-26-2005, 12:42 AM
Heck, :laugh: they could just go Sideshow on it and put a nylon shirt over him and put on plastic red booties.

Has it been established that all future statueforum exclusives will be uniquely from HH?

I thought we were mainly talking about HH since Danny has a close relationship with them!

Ish
12-26-2005, 12:44 AM
MAN Ish you are all over the place posting like this after me today! Did you get coal in your stocking or what?!?!?
it just so happens that you're going against me today :laugh:

Tetragrammaton
12-26-2005, 12:49 AM
I've said it before, but this forum can be very important to a company like HH right now.

When you consider production runs are smaller today, let's say for arguements sake 2,000, then the membership of 2,800 becomes very significant. While not all of these members are going to go out and buy a particular piece, I still think the forum membership represents a large percentage of the hardcore statue market.

By introducing statueforum exclusives it makes it far more likely we will end up getting some of the regular production pieces as well. For me, I was not likely going to get the green HH Hulk and now not only did I spring for the grey exclusive, but might get Ol' Greenskin as well.

Wolverine1
12-26-2005, 12:51 AM
I've said it before, but this forum can be very important to a company like HH right now.

When you consider production runs are smaller today, let's say for arguements sake 2,000, then the membership of 2,800 becomes very significant. While not all of these members are going to go out and buy a particular piece, I still think the forum membership represents a large percentage of hardcore statue market.

By introducing statueforum exclusives it makes it far more likely we will end up getting some of the regular production pieces as well. For me, I was not likely going to get the green HH Hulk and now not only did I spring for the grey exclusive, but might get Ol' Greenskin as well.
Yeah, listen to Tetra and make a HH Wolverine!

rychehitman
12-26-2005, 01:00 AM
it just so happens that you're going against me today :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Doc Sonic
12-26-2005, 01:12 AM

No, other companies may be involved in the future. I think it'll only get better from here.

Ish
12-26-2005, 01:45 AM
let's hope so!!

TN Reptile
12-26-2005, 01:47 AM
So what is the exclusive? has it been announced?

Ish
12-26-2005, 01:52 AM
So what is the exclusive? has it been announced?
well if you're serious is grey hh hulk.

Underdog07
12-26-2005, 03:08 AM
I'd like to see a Thing with his full body costume and mask from FF 3 or 302. Or even just the mask from FF 374 (after Wolverine attacked him).

Endless Wake
12-26-2005, 03:22 AM
See you bastard now I have to get another thing bust to make the FF shirt thing. :laugh:
:laugh:

Sniper
12-26-2005, 04:32 PM
lol, if i get there it will be because my real estate business! that's my wish list... be able to post from my home in tahiti! a man can dream, can't he?
you and me both :laugh: :laugh:

TN Reptile
12-27-2005, 01:31 PM
well if you're serious is grey hh hulk.
Yes I was serious. Thanks.

Eye of Agamotto
12-27-2005, 01:56 PM
I hope that a chrome Iron Man is produced but I have doubts considering the cost of chroming a piece. I can hope though. I would really like to see what characters HH plans to do next, that would open up the speculation on possibilities.

Jameshowlett
12-28-2005, 05:21 PM
They'll have to make a regular Wolverine before an exclusive. And Wolvie is an obvious choice for variants. Looking forward to Seth's version myself. Be patient it'll happen. :)

None of the pictured options really thrill me. Except bearded Thor--I prefer him with a beard. I am particularly against the first appearance Captain America idea. I do not understand the obsession with this costume that was used in 1 issue. It was changed to a better one. The shield is okay but that half cowl thing just looks ridiculous. And really an Ironman variant where the eyes are a different color?

Nice work on the pics.

How about a dead Hawkeye variant? :eplus2:

I agree. Personally I think a Stealth IM would be the best of what was mentioned so far.Battle Armor Thor is good but I wouldn't be too excited over bearded Thor.HMMM I'll have to think a little on this.

Ish
12-28-2005, 05:25 PM
stelth IM sounds good.

Tetragrammaton
12-28-2005, 06:10 PM
The stealth might require too much reworking of the original sculpt. It is surprisingly different from the golden avenger armor once you inspect it in detail.

http://tinypic.com/j9vo5x.jpg

Jameshowlett
12-28-2005, 06:16 PM
WOW. That looks pretty good, have you ever seen the armour he wore in Black Panther series written by Priest?It was the series right before the current one. All this time I thought you were talking about that!lol.
I guess that armour wouldn't have enough support since it was only in a few issues to my knowledge.

Tetragrammaton
12-28-2005, 06:28 PM
I'd buy it. :)

But you are probably right.

http://tinypic.com/j9vz1e.jpg

Wolverine1
12-28-2005, 06:35 PM
How about War Machine, just change the IM color? Or is the suit REALLY different?

rychehitman
12-28-2005, 06:40 PM
STEALTH IM would be fantastic!

Tetragrammaton
12-28-2005, 06:44 PM
How about War Machine, just change the IM color? Or is the suit REALLY different?

Really, really different...

http://tinypic.com/j9wriw.jpg

rychehitman
12-28-2005, 06:49 PM
whoah! where'd that pic come from?

Tetragrammaton
12-28-2005, 06:51 PM
The Marvel Max War Machine mini-series. (I think)

rychehitman
12-28-2005, 07:15 PM
I loved that series...never saw that pic though...the armor had the US Flag on the face in that series, didnt it?

cap70
12-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Needs To Make There Base More Like The Bowen Statues

Nope, they need to make their bases more like "THEIR" own, "Hard Hero style". Why they need to copy Bowen if what HH is doing it's awesome already??
Every company needs _personality_ to succeed.

Jameshowlett
12-28-2005, 07:31 PM

Yes! I tried to get the picture of mycomicshop but couldn't. Yeah, that would look incredible, but not enough suport huh? Also agree toHH not having to be more like Bowen' bases.I held out for the longest time on HH.I put a bid on Thorr HH at119.00 and actually won.It came last night and I was blown away.When people say you have to see them in person there not kidding.I didn't like that they looked "comicy" but in person the look translates alot better.

Pogo4321
12-28-2005, 07:36 PM

TO quote a wise man, that "sux!"

Endless Wake
12-28-2005, 10:05 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/ironmanstealthcopy.jpg

d rod
12-29-2005, 01:50 AM
make a poll for what is the favorite iron man version

Underdog07
12-29-2005, 02:11 AM
Stealth Iron Man would be cool.

So would drunk Iron Man with realistic barfing action.

Wolverine1
12-29-2005, 02:15 AM
make a poll for what is the favorite iron man version
I will if Tetra gives me the versions? Hulkbuster would be a cool exclusive.

Tetragrammaton
12-29-2005, 02:16 AM
On it Wolvie1.

Wolverine1
12-29-2005, 02:17 AM
On it Wolvie1.
The poll or the choices?

Tetragrammaton
12-29-2005, 02:18 AM
Both actually.

Wolverine1
12-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Both actually.
Ok, cool.

Endless Wake
12-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Here's a Red Trunks Namor flying, maybe clouds could be sculpted to fit the current packaging.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/NAMORfront2red.jpg

rychehitman
12-30-2005, 01:50 AM
NoOoOoOoOoOoooo!

No need for puny red trunks! HULK SMASH!

Tetragrammaton
12-30-2005, 01:56 AM
HULK SMASH FISH-MAN! but only on land

http://tinypic.com/jfhgeg.jpg http://tinypic.com/jfhglw.gif

rychehitman
12-30-2005, 02:09 AM
it looks like the hulk just punched Namors junk in that pic!

Tetragrammaton
12-30-2005, 02:50 AM
:eek: I hope that isn't why his trunks turned red!

Wolverine1
12-30-2005, 03:00 AM

Oh, the bloody humanity! :laugh:

rychehitman
12-30-2005, 03:53 AM

Oh man! That would be wrong! :eek:

Jameshowlett
12-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Och! That would hurt like hell.lol
But no to the clouds please.I love the water versionBlack custome variant?
BTW I used to read tons of story's with Namor fighting the Hulk when I was a kid and that is exactly how it's meant to be-Namor winning in water and Hulk winning on land.

Tetragrammaton
12-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Namor versus Aquaman?

http://tinypic.com/jg45ld.jpg

Jameshowlett
12-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Tough call, I would say Namor is stronger but aquaman can use all the creatures of the sea to attck namor-advatage Aquaman.

Jameshowlett
12-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Danny said they already have the next exclusive picked.I',m just waiting for someone to tip their hand.

Endless Wake
01-01-2006, 12:35 PM
sneak peek first of january and earliest end of month the preorders ($50 deposit for buyers of hulk exclusive).
Will we see the next exclusive today?

rychehitman
01-01-2006, 12:43 PM
That would be nice for the New Year!

Bullseye
01-01-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm betting Ironman Chrome.

Jameshowlett
01-03-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm betting Ironman Chrome.
YES!I wish/hope.

mcterrel
01-04-2006, 08:32 PM
A variant should be a true variant and not simply a repaint - 'nuff said!

Excelsior!

Endless Wake
01-23-2006, 02:45 AM
None of that US Agent stuff, this is Steve Rogers as The Captain! (USAgent was alot bigger than Steve :) ). Chrome sheild anyone?
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/captain.jpghttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/1cap_01_340.gif

Endless Wake
01-24-2006, 09:43 AM
New banner up for Forum Exclusive 2, hope it's today!

jimi311
01-24-2006, 12:09 PM
You guys think its gonna be another HH?

mwf6171
01-24-2006, 12:29 PM
You guys think its gonna be another HH?

I think Danny stated that initially, they will ALL be HH for now.

Jameshowlett
01-24-2006, 04:39 PM
Yep.Thats what I thought he said.

blue_rogue
01-24-2006, 07:46 PM

I'm thinking Thursday. That's the day that the Gray Hulk went up for sale.

High Lord Apocalypse
01-24-2006, 08:31 PM
holy mother of pi$$, i must be blind. i completely missed that.

hope its an iron man, any costume...don't care.

Gianco
01-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Chrome Iron Man please!

bruin218
01-25-2006, 12:41 AM
Golden Age Cap would be great!

boondocksaint
01-25-2006, 12:41 AM
Chrome Iron Man please!

definitely...id get this :buttrock:

The General
01-25-2006, 12:42 AM
How about Thor with a donkey face. :eplus2:

Wooktroop
01-25-2006, 12:48 AM
i would think it would be a variant of something comming out sooner than later
hawkeye, captain america

boondocksaint
01-25-2006, 12:49 AM
i would think it would be a variant of something comming out sooner than later
hawkeye, captain america

hawkeye? what would the variant be?

Wooktroop
01-25-2006, 12:51 AM
hawkeye? what would the variant be?

maybe a double arrow shot?

boondocksaint
01-25-2006, 12:54 AM
hmmm a bit of a stretch no? :peoples:

Wooktroop
01-25-2006, 02:07 AM
hmmm a bit of a stretch no? :peoples:

i give up
i know of no hawkeye variants :laugh:
but i have seen plenty of captain america ones

Eye of Agamotto
01-25-2006, 06:04 PM
It's going to be the red Iron Fist. That's it, that's my final answer. Regus, opps, I mean Drod? :) Nuff Said.

Ish
01-25-2006, 06:22 PM
:laugh::laugh:

Gianco
01-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Namor Naked! :laugh:

Endless Wake
01-26-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm thinking Thursday. That's the day that the Gray Hulk went up for sale.
Hope your right :)

Cage
01-26-2006, 11:35 AM
I think its going to be a white silver surfer because his costume was actually white, it just looked silver.... :eplus2:

Wooktroop
01-26-2006, 12:27 PM
I think its going to be a white silver surfer because his costume was actually white, it just looked silver.... :eplus2:

hahahaha good one :laugh:

Bullseye
01-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Could be an Ironfist variant??

Jameshowlett
01-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Iron Fist would be cool, Iron man or Thing would be sweet!

Tony Coca
01-27-2006, 12:29 AM
How about us seeing the regular Iron Fist first before we even think about a Variant.

Wolverine1
01-27-2006, 12:50 AM
How about us seeing the regular Iron Fist first before we even think about a Variant.
Is the red costume the only variant the could come from Iron Fist?

mwf6171
01-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Who cares what it is.........if anyone wants mine from here on out, let me know. I have #21. I am going to stop buying this stuff and sell all I have, on another forum......hint hint hint......er.............so as I was saying, if anyone wants these in the future, let me know.

Ish
01-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Who cares what it is.........if anyone wants mine from here on out, let me know. I have #21. I am going to stop buying this stuff and sell all I have, on another forum......hint hint hint......er.............so as I was saying, if anyone wants these in the future, let me know.
you selling all your statues? you leaving the hobby?

mwf6171
01-27-2006, 01:53 AM
you selling all your statues? you leaving the hobby?

yup, that is the plan........even going to get rid of my comics........

Eye of Agamotto
01-27-2006, 07:39 PM

Hey Coca, the picture of Iron Fist is in this thread:

http://66.98.242.87/~admin11/showthread.php?t=16162

Jameshowlett
01-27-2006, 07:42 PM
yup, that is the plan........even going to get rid of my comics........
Why,if you don't mind me asking.

mwf6171
01-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Why,if you don't mind me asking.

Well, quite honestly, it is loosing its fun and my wife is pregnant and kind of bi-tching at me to clear my stuff and how much it costs and just a bunch of different things. I do this every so often. Back in the late 80's early 90's I quit and then started up again a while back. Circle of life, I guess.

rychehitman
02-01-2006, 03:02 AM
Any word on this? When will the cat be out of the bag?

Eye of Agamotto
02-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Yawn... this is taking so long please wake me when the exclusive is annouced.

Bullseye
02-01-2006, 07:16 PM
Hopefully soon. I figure either variant Iron Fist or Ironman.

Goliath
02-01-2006, 10:40 PM
Am going with a variant of The Thing

Endless Wake
02-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Drod, Galactus,
Any hint as to when we might see #2?

rychehitman
02-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Last I heard it was the clown faced Hulk! :laugh:

Goliath
02-05-2006, 05:22 AM
:laugh: :laugh:

Tetragrammaton
02-05-2006, 07:04 AM

Why the laughing?

This is one I've been asking for!

http://i1.tinypic.com/n67290.jpg

Wolverine1
02-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Why the laughing?

This is one I've been asking for!

http://i1.tinypic.com/n67290.jpg
When did you ask for the clown Hulk?

DFury
02-05-2006, 10:49 AM
Drod, Galactus,
Any hint as to when we might see #2?

I know what it is.. :laugh: I have even seen it, It was just recently molded and the Master's poured and is still not quite finished painted, but it wont be long..

There will be pictures in the near future.. Dannys pretty anxious to get this out there to you guys.

df

Endless Wake
02-21-2006, 10:15 PM
While I was PS this Drod was putting up the new exclusive. Hope this is the next...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/ironfistred.jpg

Endless Wake
05-27-2006, 03:38 AM
With the gold...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/IRONFIST2redc.jpg

imthkman
05-28-2006, 07:57 AM
With the gold...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/IRONFIST2redc.jpg

Now that looks sweet! The yellow in your previous pic is a bit too yellow.

ickwinzs
05-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Now that looks sweet! The yellow in your previous pic is a bit too yellow.
That looks fantastic!!