PDA

View Full Version : How do I post Pic's?

beav
01-01-2006, 02:01 PM
I Presume I can't upload the from my computer but rather they have to be on a website?

Endless Wake
01-01-2006, 02:12 PM
I use photobucket.com. It's free, you just have to go through the small trouble of setting up a user name and password. Once you've done that you simply browse your pictures and hit submit, the page will refresh and you can copy the last link and paste it in your posts.

Saurons I
01-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Or Imageshack.com

Zurbaran1
01-01-2006, 02:24 PM
I Presume I can't upload the from my computer but rather they have to be on a website?

You can upload from your computer if you don't have them on a hosting site that you can link to. When you are writing a post and want to put in a thumbnail image scroll down past the post window to the Additional Options and click on Manage Attachments. Search for the image on your hard drive and then upload them. They will appear as Thumbnails in your post if you do it correctly. You will NOT see the images if you preview the post but they will show up when you submit the post. Another thing to note is that you need to make sure that the image is downsized or it will not upload. Try to keep the image under 100K. You can downsize a full size image in any photo editing program.

beav
01-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks Guys!

Tetragrammaton
01-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Popular question today.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=20926