PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is popcorn man?

hulknthor
01-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Who was the jerk who moved it??? Or, deleted it.

nbr3bagshotrow
01-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Who was the jerk who moved it??? Or, deleted it.
I'm the jerk who moved it to the General Statue and Collectible Forum. Got a problem with that? If you would look, you would see there is a redirect link in the Bowen forum to where I moved it in the General Statue and Collectible Forum. It's not a Bowen topic so it doesn't belong here.

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Tssssssss....BURN. :) :)

CKinSD
01-03-2006, 05:43 PM
hobbit next time delete it. since the member does not seem to be polite or even read.

Nightcrawler777
01-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Tssssssss....BURN. :) :)

:laugh: :laugh:

Capt. America
01-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Ouch!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

hulknthor
01-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Yo, jerk it is a Bowen item of discussion. Every piece that arrives from Bowen includes this troublesome packaging material. I am on a potential campaign to have this pain in the rear packing material potentially changed to make my life easier dealing with Bowen product.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings that I'm not discussing the eyebrows of Sub-Mariner, the size of Venom's tongue, or the roundness of Roques ass. I wanted to start a discussion of this pain in the rear packing material FOR ALL MEMBERS TO DISCUSS.

So get off your high and mighty and leave my legitimate post alone. Jerk.

Virsago
01-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Yo, jerk it is a Bowen item of discussion. Every piece that arrives from Bowen includes this troublesome packaging material. I am on a potential campaign to have this pain in the rear packing material potentially changed to make my life easier dealing with Bowen product.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings that I'm not discussing the eyebrows of Sub-Mariner, the size of Venom's tongue, or the roundness of Roques ass. I wanted to start a discussion of this pain in the rear packing material FOR ALL MEMBERS TO DISCUSS.

You really want to get banned don't you? :rolleyes2

nbr3bagshotrow
01-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Been nice talking to you. Bye.

MiamiLoco
01-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Buzzybean??!! Is that you?!?! :p

Avenger
01-03-2006, 06:51 PM

I think there just might be a better way to put this. :)

Bullseye
That was fun.:)

lord odin
I guess he doesn`t make $100,000 a year.

Bullseye
01-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Hell if he looked at the sticky at the top of this section he'd have know better.

Avenger
Been nice talking to you. Bye.
What took you so long #3 :laugh:

CKinSD
perma ban #3. nothing less. his attitude stunk.

tyler
01-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Hope that unfriendly and ill-tempered fellow got permanently booted from the forum. There's no need for that kind of attitude on an otherwise intelligent and informed fan site like this.

ickwinzs
01-03-2006, 06:57 PM
Hope that unfriendly and ill-tempered fellow got permanently booted from the forum. There's no need for that kind of attitude on an otherwise intelligent and informed fan site like this.
Boy have you got the wrong place!! :laugh:

Bullseye
01-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Boy have you got the wrong place!! :laugh:

MiamiLoco
01-03-2006, 06:59 PM
haha, I forgot that this was the same dude who complained about the "cheap base" that Abomination had :rolleyes2

Oh damn, AND he posted on the "Free Buzzybean" thread. Maybe I was right :P

Sam Wilson
01-03-2006, 07:01 PM
haha, I forgot that this was the same dude who complained about the "cheap base" that Abomination had :rolleyes2

Oh damn, AND he also started the "Free Buzzybean" thread. Maybe I was right :P

PEANUTS MAN. THE FREAKIN' PEANUTS. OH THE HUMANITY.

Sheesh, you think we were talking about green beans or something... :confused2

Avenger
01-03-2006, 07:02 PM

DFury
01-03-2006, 07:07 PM
dang and I missed all the freakin fun...

lol

df

High Lord Apocalypse
01-03-2006, 07:49 PM
wow, that was short and sweet!!!

Daywalker
01-03-2006, 08:06 PM

lol - that guy was such a booty poodle :laugh:

boondocksaint
01-03-2006, 08:12 PM
:laugh: Why Did He Get Banned!!!! :laugh:

Kirk Durfey
01-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Dang! This thread might have gotten as good as Collosal Chromes :eplus2:

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 08:43 PM
Uhmmm, I must have missed the part about the contest to see who would get banned the fastest......Lucky Guy got nothing but time on his hands to enjoy the sweet victory. I think he must have gotten some bad popcorn in his last parcel. :(

Sam Wilson
01-03-2006, 08:45 PM
lol - that guy was such a booty poodle :laugh:

Word. I gotta remember to use that phrase more... :laugh:

Capt. America
01-03-2006, 08:49 PM
So much for the popcorn issue :laugh:

Statuesque Fellow
01-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Am I the only one around here who hates the idea of over-moderated boards? I have no problem with a thread on packing peanuts, or an uppidity, cranky post debating why it should not have been moved. Over-moderated boards are sterile and boring. I'll take a heated discussion of some sort over the billionth thread of 'character x deserves bsuting before character y' etc. ad nauseum any day of the week. Geez, I'm glad SOMEONE stepped up and injected a little excitement here for a change.

Kirk Durfey
01-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Am I the only one around here who hates the idea of over-moderated boards? I have no problem with a thread on packing peanuts, or an uppidity, cranky post debating why it should not have been moved. Over-moderated boards are sterile and boring. I'll take a heated discussion of some sort over the billionth thread of 'character x deserves bsuting before character y' etc. ad nauseum any day of the week. Geez, I'm glad SOMEONE stepped up and injected a little excitement here for a change.
I think if he had left off with the name calling it would've been okay...

Avenger
01-03-2006, 09:04 PM
It's all about the delievery. :) I am sure if you just called #3 a jerk and don't rant, the out come will be far different. Note no mods were harmed in the making of this post and All mods in this post are fictitious and in no way bear a resemblance to any persons living or dead :laugh:

fossa
01-03-2006, 09:06 PM
:laugh: that was FUNNY :laugh:

jerk!...jk<JK><JK>

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 09:10 PM
Great guy to take one for the team, what did we learn? #3 has patience and tolerance until you call him a Jerk.....Mental note, #3 good, name calling Jerk bad..........Hahahaha

Primal
01-03-2006, 09:13 PM
The thing is...on many boards that I frequent there are plenty of people like this that rant, rave & insult people almost as a second nature. Especially directed towards newbies who are just trying to get a handle on what's going on. It's just a viciousness that surrounds these other forums that makes me appreciate the good job the administrators are doing with this forum(except Zurby).:D

Avenger
01-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Great guy to take one for the team, what did we learn? #3 has patience and tolerance until you call him a Jerk.....Mental note, #3 good, name calling Jerk bad..........Hahahaha
Need to revise that just a little. #3 has patience and tolerance until you call him a Jerk Twice :)

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Need to revise that just a little. #3 has patience and tolerance until you call him a Jerk Twice :)
Mental Note (ammendment) :)

wizard-comics
01-03-2006, 09:16 PM

Amen! :) as aweful as it sounds....these can be a bit fun every now and then.....but this was nothing like the Colossus Chrome one ..... that was just classic

boondocksaint
01-03-2006, 09:27 PM

hmm...good point but the mods did state we werent allowed to disrespect fellow forum members and he did clearly insult #3 by calling him a jerk...he could of kept the discussion heated without name calling.

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 09:28 PM
hmm...good point but the mods did state we werent allowed to disrespect fellow forum members and he did clearly insult #3 by calling him a jerk...he could of kept the discussion heated without name calling.
Your the expert......got it all figured out.....otherwise the two of you would kickin it, huh? LOL

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 09:29 PM
I gotta say that you must really miss out on alot here, if this is excitement for you :o

boondocksaint
01-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Your the expert......got it all figured out.....otherwise the two of you would kickin it, huh? LOL

ive toned it down alot...this is a great forum and i want to keep it around so i will follow the rules.

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 09:37 PM
ive toned it down alot...this is a great forum and i want to keep it around so i will follow the rules.
Right beside you buddy.......we could all use an example to follow. :)

MONSTER
01-03-2006, 10:09 PM
This is the greatest thread of the year!!!

I still don't understand why he got banned though. Doesn't everyone consider hobbits to be jerks? :)

randy bowen
01-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I think if he had left off with the name calling it would've been okay...

I think it was really his wife who hijacked his computer, and used his name -used rude comments and got intentionally bumped off!

Kirk Durfey
01-03-2006, 10:33 PM
I think it was really his wife who hijacked his computer, and used his name -used rude comments and got intentionally bumped off!
:laugh: I can see it now 'He's on that damn forum all the time. Maybe if I get him banned, hmmm...'

bat_collector
01-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Thanks for anning him #3

ickwinzs
01-03-2006, 10:47 PM
hey NBR3 would I get banned for calling you a jerk and then putting a :) ???

Statuesque Fellow
01-03-2006, 10:49 PM
Amen! :) as aweful as it sounds....these can be a bit fun every now and then.....but this was nothing like the Colossus Chrome one ..... that was just classic

That was before my time I guess.

Statuesque Fellow
01-03-2006, 10:51 PM

I can see that. Sometimes the mods themselves are guilty of that though.

Gianco
01-03-2006, 10:52 PM

Hasta la vista!

nbr3bagshotrow
01-03-2006, 10:56 PM
I didn't have a problem with a thread on packing peanuts. In fact I joined in the fun. Bowen isn't the only company that puts peanuts in his shipping packages. Just because he mentioned Bowen once doesn't mean it belongs in the Bowen forum. All I did was move it to a general category since, IMO, it applies to just about anyone who ships and packages with peanuts.

I even let the first "jerk" comment slide as it doesn't say who moved the thread. When I announced I was the one who moved the thread and he continued to reply with "jerk" that was it. zero tolerance. Wasn't necessary and it was way overboard. I think we all know who the real "jerk" was here.

If you think cracking down on members who call others names is over-moderating then perhaps this forum isn't for you.

Jesse321
01-03-2006, 10:56 PM
I can see that. Sometimes the mods themselves are guilty of that though.When have any of the mods seriously called anyone anything?

Kirk Durfey
01-03-2006, 10:59 PM
When have any of the mods seriously called anyone anything?
It must've been Zurb... He has a short fuse... :laugh:

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 11:00 PM
I have to admit that has been a fantasy of mine, but I would NEVER dare do it!! LOL :o

nbr3bagshotrow
01-03-2006, 11:02 PM
I have to admit that has been a fantasy of mine, but I would NEVER dare do it!! LOL :o
Please Tat S, we'd prefer NOT to hear your fantasies with Tat X.:rolleyes2

Kirk Durfey
01-03-2006, 11:02 PM
I can see X now - "How did I get banned? I've been good!" :laugh:

Daredevil
01-03-2006, 11:04 PM
I didn't have a problem with a thread on packing peanuts. In fact I joined in the fun. Bowen isn't the only company that puts peanuts in his shipping packages. Just because he mentioned Bowen once doesn't mean it belongs in the Bowen forum. All I did was move it to a general category since, IMO, it applies to just about anyone who ships and packages with peanuts.

I even let the first "jerk" comment slide as it doesn't say who moved the thread. When I announced I was the one who moved the thread and he continued to reply with "jerk" that was it. zero tolerance. Wasn't necessary and it was way overboard. I think we all know who the real "jerk" was here.

If you think cracking down on members who call others names is over-moderating then perhaps this forum isn't for you.

He deserves the banning, #3. Totally uncalled for. How infantile! :banghead:

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 11:05 PM
This one is pretty clean. :rolleyes2 :confused2

Tattoo-S
01-03-2006, 11:07 PM
I can see X now - "How did I get banned? I've been good!" :laugh:
Hehehehehe if he makes it through the year, I will have a custom T-shirt made for him that says "I survived the mods in 06'" On the back it will read Mircle of 2006 LOL

Teague
01-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Wow, what a weird tirade.

Stef Jelos
01-03-2006, 11:40 PM
While homie was out of line, I would have liked to have seen the original thread in the BD section. I rarely read/post in any other section, don't buy anything but BD (pre-ordered the SC Ironman...but reconsidering) and have issues with the peanuts as well. If the post was not in in this section or our banished brother hulknthor hadn't pulled the pin on that verbal grenade, I wouldn't have thought the peanuts were irking others.

With that said, the peanuts are a pain in the a&* (uh, humor not intended). The trash company here in the Peoples Republic of Santa Cruz won't take them and I have bags of them filling a closet. I tried to sneak some out in a bag at the bottom of the can one week and the damn garbage facists left my trash! Anyway, anybody else have peanut issues? Randy, can BD look at an alternative like those bags Amazon uses or something else? At this rate (I buy just about every BD statue), I'll be living in my car while my home is shared by some great looking statues and garbage bags full of foam peanuts.

Zurbaran1
01-03-2006, 11:49 PM

You know, that is not nearly as farfetched as it might sound. :)

boondocksaint
01-03-2006, 11:55 PM

jerk!!!!!!!! :eplus2:

ickwinzs
01-04-2006, 12:05 AM
Yes I remember a certain sculptor wife doing this a few months back!! LOL!! and it also ended up with a banishment of someone too!!

Zurbaran1
01-04-2006, 12:05 AM
jerk!!!!!!!! :eplus2:

Now, you having a girlfriend, that's farfetched. :)

boondocksaint
01-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Now, you having a girlfriend, that's farfetched. :)

indeed.... :buttrock:

Kirk Durfey
01-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Are you in Santa Cruz, CA? I would think they have a recycling service? Aren't they very green oriented over there? In San Jose, I can put the peanuts in a plastic garbage bag, tie it shut and throw it in our recycle bin and they're gone...
While homie was out of line, I would have liked to have seen the original thread in the BD section. I rarely read/post in any other section, don't buy anything but BD (pre-ordered the SC Ironman...but reconsidering) and have issues with the peanuts as well. If the post was not in in this section or our banished brother hulknthor hadn't pulled the pin on that verbal grenade, I wouldn't have thought the peanuts were irking others.

With that said, the peanuts are a pain in the a&* (uh, humor not intended). The trash company here in the Peoples Republic of Santa Cruz won't take them and I have bags of them filling a closet. I tried to sneak some out in a bag at the bottom of the can one week and the damn garbage facists left my trash! Anyway, anybody else have peanut issues? Randy, can BD look at an alternative like those bags Amazon uses or something else? At this rate (I buy just about every BD statue), I'll be living in my car while my home is shared by some great looking statues and garbage bags full of foam peanuts.

Jameshowlett
01-04-2006, 03:32 AM

No your not the only one around here that feels that way. I'm not suggesting that this particular board is overmoderated, but a life long bann for that seems extreme. Altough I wasn't aware off the thread regarding member conduct. I think he was wrong to make it personal.

bigjohn550
01-04-2006, 04:02 AM
Hasn't hulknthor always been somewhat of a troublemaker on these forums?

Tetragrammaton
01-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Well... you decide.

Select passages from about 10 posts.

"Im not going to change for people on an Internet forum. Now you wanna call me scum, whatever man, just better hope you never run into me somewhere because one thing I am guilty of is holding grudges.

Whats done is done. So let's drop it. And Im not joking about Aspen boy.

Only ass clown i see here is you but I clearly said to stop talking about it and you felt the need to bring it up again. So as far as Im concerned, you are a p*ssy with no life and if you got a problem with that pm me and we'll talk further...

You guys get a real kick from this. Its fine to laugh at it, Im sure its histerical to anyone not involved. To the people that keep making themself involved, Id piss away my savings to fly to the next comic convention just to see everyone whose talking smack in person and see whose the tough guy then. Couple wise guys on this forum. Goddammit, you try and do a decent thing.

DROP IT NOW its getting old fast

Because Im trying to do the right thing here to end this before it does actually get physical.

The teapot called the kettle black. and im calling you out . anytime.anyplace.come get it b*tch.

Im the sensitive one.....Im not shaking and crying because someone threatened me. Get over it, all of you. Your good name is smeared, get over it too. Im not the type of person to do this but everyone messes up and Im not gonna change because of a bunch of a statue collectors (not that thats a bad thing) on an Internet forum and a big baby like you.Take that for what its worth. Im gonna go buy some prescription medicines and forget about this whole mistake."

:)

This line, "Because Im trying to do the right thing here to end this before it does actually get physical." almost made me pee my pants laughing.

wizard-comics
01-04-2006, 06:32 AM
This line, "Because Im trying to do the right thing here to end this before it does actually get physical." almost made me pee my pants laughing.

God, wasn't that a good one..I didn't get a thing done at work that day cause I was to busy follow the posts......................good times...good times

Wolverine1
01-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Yo, Gandalf it is a Bowen item of discussion. Every piece that arrives from Bowen includes this troublesome packaging material. I am on a potential campaign to have this pain in the rear packing material potentially changed to make my life easier dealing with Bowen product.

So get off your high and mighty and leave my legitimate post alone. Gandalf.
It is not so bad if you replace the "jerk" comment with some thing like "Gandalf". :laugh:

BillyPilgrim
01-04-2006, 08:54 AM

SOMEBODY HAS HAD A BOWL OF GRUMPYO'S FOR BREAKFAST TODAY :rolleyes2

Teague
01-04-2006, 02:14 PM
It is not so bad if you replace the "jerk" comment with some thing like "Gandalf". :laugh:

Okay, now this is very funny. :laugh:

Teague
01-04-2006, 02:15 PM
Hasn't hulknthor always been somewhat of a troublemaker on these forums?

I seem to remember the same thing, but can't remember an example, specifically.

MONSTER
01-04-2006, 02:25 PM
I am always amazed when people get so upset on a forum that they want to "get physical". I just never understood the logic in wanting to fight someone you can't see. No matter how much of a bad ass you think you are, that person might just end up putting a beating on you.

Just my 2 cents. :)

MiamiLoco
01-04-2006, 03:22 PM
I am always amazed when people get so upset on a forum that they want to "get physical". I just never understood the logic in wanting to fight someone you can't see. No matter how much of a bad ass you think you are, that person might just end up putting a beating on you.

Tell that to this guy:

http://www.nrk.no/img/223667.jpeg

:p

Tattoo-S
01-04-2006, 03:55 PM

Just my 2 cents. :)
So you finally admit that you taken a few beatings......just don't let slip that most of them were from girls.....hahahahah Ooooops!! :rolleyes2 :laugh:

Tattoo-X
01-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Would you be interested in hearing the ones that include little people? :inquisiti :eplus2:

Jameshowlett
01-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Tell that to this guy:

http://www.nrk.no/img/223667.jpeg

:p
Who's that guy anyway?

nbr3bagshotrow
01-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Would you be interested in hearing the ones that include little people? :inquisiti :eplus2:
um, no!:laugh:

Tattoo-S
01-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Aww Honey that sounds terrible.!! He means little adults.......sick freak! I think he has a fasination with size challenged adults and tries to pass it off on me. Dumb @ss! :banghead: :confused2

lord odin
01-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Who's that guy anyway?
Stevie Wonder he`s a blind singer with lots of talent. :buttrock:

Jameshowlett
01-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Stevie Wonder he`s a blind singer with lots of talent. :buttrock:
he must of gained alot of weight! :laugh:

Jameshowlett
01-04-2006, 09:35 PM
if that's really stevie wonder I apologize. Got nothin but love for the man.

Avenger
01-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Aww Honey that sounds terrible.!! He means little adults.......sick freak! I think he has a fasination with size challenged adults and tries to pass it off on me. Dumb @ss! :banghead: :confused2
Well at his height most every one is size challenged. :laugh: