PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum and need help!

Glawsons@comcast.net
01-04-2006, 01:40 AM
I have been collecting Bowen Mini Statues and have really been enjoying them! I need help finding some form of checklist for Bowen Busts and Statues in general. With production and release dates. Also beyond Ebay other sources for finding Bowen products. I hope that this is an appropriate post! If not please be kind! Gary

cblakey1
01-04-2006, 01:48 AM
Here's a great place to start:

http://www.statueforum.com/statuearchive/search.php?dosearch=yes&title=&story=Bowen&user=&from_date_day=&from_date_month=&from_date_year=&to_date_day=&to_date_month=&to_date_year=

Comicboy
01-05-2006, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the Forum! As of right now all of the Bowen Marvel Mini-busts, and with the exception of 2 Fullsize statues, all the Bowen Fullsizes are in the link cblakey1 posted. Only one mini statue is in there at the moment, Nightcrawler, but the rest will be soon. There is alot of information in this place. Check out NBR's Ebay auction list here. Auction guide (http://www.statueforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42) If you have Excel on your computer you can download "The Lists" you seek here. Azog's Collection (http://www.azogscollection.com/priceguides/priceguides.php) In the Bowen section at the top you will see the link for the checklist. Hope that gets you started. Look around, there's alot here to see. Enjoy your stay!

Glawsons@comcast.net
01-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Your posts and emails have already helped me! Thanks to everyone that has responed. This is an excellent forum and I enjoy being a part of it!

fossa
01-05-2006, 03:59 PM
This is a cool site. You will enjoy it. Don't worry about your posts. You should SEE what some people write about.

Welcome.

Azog
01-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Welcome Glawsons

CKinSD
01-05-2006, 06:31 PM
welcome to the forums man

Curt Chiarelli
01-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the only forum worth its salt in the Known Universe! The people here are crazy, but cool, so make yourself feel right at home and enjoy!

Tetragrammaton
01-05-2006, 07:45 PM
This is a cool site. You will enjoy it. Don't worry about your posts. You should SEE what some people write about.

Welcome.
Thanks a lot. :)

"Just because I am paranoid does not mean people aren't out to get me"

Synergy
01-05-2006, 07:51 PM
welcome ........you will find the guys here who collect Bowen products very helpful

fossa
01-06-2006, 11:40 AM
Thanks a lot. :)

"Just because I am paranoid does not mean people aren't out to get me"you must be paranoid :eek: i had no one specific in mind when i posted that. i was just being funny.

Glawsons@comcast.net
01-06-2006, 04:44 PM
All your posts were really encouragingand helpful! Thanks, I've been having good fortune on Ebay finding the mini statues! My collection is growing and Bowen Designs puts out a great product! I have been collecting Gentle Giant Star Wars Busts since the beginning and enjoy this focus very much but Bowen mini's really add a new flavor to my collecting taste buds! Good luck and fortune to all in 2006! Gary

DDura711
01-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Poor guy. The next thing you'll know your gonna get 1 full size you love then those mini's just won't do it anymore. THEN you'll have 50 of them and no room or money in the bank THEN you'll be one of us. :D

Tetragrammaton
01-06-2006, 06:07 PM
you must be paranoid :eek: i had no one specific in mind when i posted that. i was just being funny.

Me too! :laugh: