PDA

View Full Version : FW:IMPORTANT--Special Ops Helmet Information

Car50n
01-26-2006, 01:36 PM
figured i pass the heads up to you guys in a new thread.

"Retailers:

It has come to our attention that some of the Special Ops Helmets may have been shipped from the factory without the COA or Display Plaque. While we presently feel as though that this is primarily limited to a small batch of these, we would ask that retailers open and verify the contents of all the Special Ops Helmets you receive, prior to shipping them out to your customers. If you find that you are indeed missing the COA and/or display plaque, please email wholesalecs@masterreplicas.com and report the quantity of units and the edition number(s) that are affected.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you or your customers."

P1X4R
01-26-2006, 01:53 PM
yup, i got an email from my MR retailer about the issue. he's shipping the helmets anyway and will ship the missing item(s) when they arrive.

Wooktroop
01-26-2006, 01:56 PM
D'oh!
thats awful, after such a long wait
i feel bad for you guys

Wooktroop
01-26-2006, 01:57 PM
yup, i got an email from my MR retailer about the issue. he's shipping the helmets anyway and will ship the missing item(s) when they arrive.

after he cherry picks all the low numbers?

Grievous
01-26-2006, 02:02 PM
QC at its best.

Wooktroop
01-26-2006, 02:04 PM
QC at its best.

i wonder how many people in hong kong got fired today?

Grievous
01-26-2006, 02:39 PM
i wonder how many people in hong kong got fired today?

Do you think they would fire people who are being paid by the penny? This is not a rhetorical question. I'm really asking.

elwood49
01-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Guys, did you see THIS?!!!!

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB27&Number=1640293&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=2

A guy found an f'n TICK crawling around in the box with his Shocktrooper helmet!!!!! :puke2:

Someone also posted that little black mites were found in the Rocketeer helmets!

Who knows what kind of crazy Chinese disease you'd get with a bite from that thing! :peoples: