PDA

View Full Version : @#$(!#$%(*@#$)(@*

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 02:06 AM
Of all the ****ING **** .. I got home from work today to find that my house was broken into. My bedrooms and offices were ransacked, papers and clothes EVERYWHERE. :mad:

The idiots climbed in and out my kitchen window and didn't take anything except for some old jewelry that I haven't worn since the mid 80's ... thankfully I found my high school ring under some scattered papers in my office (which really has ALOT of sentimental value to me)

Not a single one of my statues or busts were even touched and the bastards didn't take any of my electronics, cameras or anything else of any value.

The cops said it was probably some kids looking for money or jewelry ... funny thing is if they had come next week they might have walked out with a new $5000 plasma TV! I called ADT and am having motion sensors put in my house this week.

CompEng1
01-27-2006, 02:10 AM
Sounds like you got lucky that they didn't have a vandal streak in them. That really sucks though bro. Nothing pisses me off like a thief. Good thing you weren't there with a pit bull and a shotgun. One day those little bastards will break into the wrong house and will hopefully get the Pulp Fiction treatment. Glad no one was hurt and no major dammage was inflicted on your home.

Virsago
01-27-2006, 02:10 AM
That's some f****** up s***. They left your statues alone?

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 02:13 AM
Sounds like you got lucky that they didn't have a vandal streak in them. That really sucks though bro. Nothing pisses me off like a thief. Good thing you weren't there with a pit bull and a shotgun. One day those little bastards will break into the wrong house and will hopefully get the Pulp Fiction treatment. Glad no one was hurt and no major dammage was inflicted on your home.I agree, I am counting my blessings trust me, I just finished changing all the locks, and calling all my credit cards and bank. I'll call social security tomorrow just in case .. with all the crap with identity theft going around .. I would just rather play it safe.

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 02:14 AM
That's some f****** up s***. They left your statues alone?Didn't so much at touch a single one ... ransacked the closet in my office and rummaged through my files, but didn't even move a single piece! :)

Wolverine1
01-27-2006, 02:15 AM
That sux! Sorry to hear about this!

Perna
01-27-2006, 02:17 AM
That's crappy news Jesse. Hope those little turds get caught.

CompEng1
01-27-2006, 02:22 AM
Wolverine1 will no doubt make a poll about this,

How bad does it suck to have your house broken into?

A. Wolverine marrying Colossus
B. Randy Bowen leaving the sculpting world to pursue tap dancing
C. Finding out your gold bucky is really just yellow paint on a Robin bust
D. Having Tony Coca live with you for the summer

Sorry Jesse, having your house broken into is a serious situation but I thought I might create a moment of levity.

Tony Coca
01-27-2006, 02:29 AM

Sorry Jesse, having your house broken into is a serious situation but I thought I might create a moment of levity.
God why must everyone worship me

Oh and im moving in with you this summer you bastard. :laugh:

DDura711

D

But man that sucks Jess. At least your okay. ****IN KIDS :mad:

Jesse321
Hey I can use all the comedy I can get right now. I was joking with my parther about the fact that these guys MUST have left the house tramatized about what they found in the bedroom. :laugh:

Tony Coca
01-27-2006, 02:31 AM
Of all the ****ING **** .. I got home from work today to find that my house was broken into. My bedrooms and offices were ransacked, papers and clothes EVERYWHERE. :mad:

The idiots climbed in and out my kitchen window and didn't take anything except for some old jewelry that I haven't worn since the mid 80's ... thankfully I found my high school ring under some scattered papers in my office (which really has ALOT of sentimental value to me)

Not a single one of my statues or busts were even touched and the bastards didn't take any of my electronics, cameras or anything else of any value.

The cops said it was probably some kids looking for money or jewelry ... funny thing is if they had come next week they might have walked out with a new $5000 plasma TV! I called ADT and am having motion sensors put in my house this week.
Thats sucks bal....wait no maybe thats not the right thing to say to you. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about that Jess.

Tony Coca
01-27-2006, 02:32 AM
Hey I can use all the comedy I can get right now. I was joking with my parther about the fact that these guys MUST have left the house tramatized about what they found in the bedroom. :laugh:
:puke2: :puke2: :puke2: they will be tramatized for life.

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 02:32 AM
But man that sucks Jess. At least your okay. ****IN KIDS :mad:Hey all in all it could have been ALOT worse! Thank God it wasn't!

ickwinzs
01-27-2006, 02:38 AM
I feel for you Jesse, I left my truck unlocked a week ago and some little fart rummaged through it, I thought the just took the change from the ash tray but also one of my Carhart coats and my business card holder??? why they took that I cannot imagine!!

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 02:53 AM
We're cleaning up right now and little by little the place is starting to come back to normal ... but here's something REALLY weird ... while I was picking up clothes in my room I found 2 kitchen carving knives in my bedroom? :confused:

CompEng1
01-27-2006, 02:54 AM
We're cleaning up right now and little by little the place is starting to come back to normal ... but here's something REALLY weird ... while I was picking up clothes in my room I found 2 kitchen carving knives in my bedroom? :confused:

Man, that just made my toes tingle reading it. It takes on a whole new seriousness when you know they were going through your house prepared to run into someone.

Synergy
01-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Sorry to hear this Jesse .. but at least they didn't get statues and busts

Tony Coca
01-27-2006, 02:55 AM
maybe they were trying to tell you to Kill Yourself.

Synergy
01-27-2006, 02:56 AM

Well lucky you weren't home... may want to get a shot gun as well

Synergy
01-27-2006, 02:58 AM
maybe they were trying to tell you to Kill Yourself.

He may not live in your hood

CompEng1
01-27-2006, 02:58 AM
I remember years ago when I was a kid in boyscouts we actually learned how to make booby traps! Those were the days. Now you make keychains and are taught to hug your enemies.

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 02:59 AM
Well lucky you weren't home... may want to get a shot gun as wellThis has been a constant arguement between my partner and I, my father taught me to use guns and I'm a crack shot, but my partner hates them and doesn't want one in the house.

Very frankly, at this point I'm sort of glad we didn't have one ... even though it would have been locked up, this guy (or guys) rummaged through everything and would likely have found it, if I had kept it in the house.

CompEng1
01-27-2006, 03:02 AM
This has been a constant arguement between my partner and I, my father taught me to use guns and I'm a crack shot, but my partner is hates them!

Probably not as terrified as being stabbed by one of your own kitchen knives. Not that getting a shotgun would have helped in this situation, you weren't even home...but if you had a big ass, mean dog in your house you'd only have to be mopping up blood and feces, but hey at least you'd have evidence to give the crime lab. :eplus2:

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 03:04 AM
I honestly don't have time to properly care for a dog Comp .. but I'm starting to think it might not be such a bad idea.

Synergy
01-27-2006, 03:10 AM
[QUOTE=Jesse321]This has been a constant arguement between my partner and I, my father taught me to use guns and I'm a crack shot, but my partner hates them and doesn't want one in the house.

QUOTE]

you could ways use the line from Romeo must die

Guns don't kill people
People kill people

:laugh:

Synergy
01-27-2006, 03:25 AM
I honestly don't have time to properly care for a dog Comp .. but I'm starting to think it might not be such a bad idea.

There are other alternatives to guns and dogs etc

I don't know what options you havein the US but here are few
You have alarms that can also call you if someone has entered your house,security lighting if people are out side your house at night,rose bushes
planted under the windows works like barb wire etc

I don't know what your place looks like jesse but you really don't need to spend to much on security.

kirthew
01-27-2006, 03:49 AM
That really does suck Jesse... I hope that you get your life picked up quickly... and move forward... at least no one was harmed... and jewelery can be replaced... I hope that ADT comes through with you in the future... seems they might have failed this time...

Daywalker
01-27-2006, 04:11 AM
jesse - firstly sorry to hear about this -i know exactly what ur going through - i came home form work at 2am form work about 2 months ago to find my garage had been broken into and some b@stards stole my atvs - what makes it worse is i know exactly who did it but cant prove it so therefore there is nothign the police will do ( not liek the police are ultra eager to do anyhting for u anyway )

Curt Chiarelli
01-27-2006, 07:44 AM
I can only imagine what you're going through right now. The idea that someone has violated your home in this way is both creepy and enraging.

Look at it from this perspective: If those morons had two brain cells to rub together to make a family they would have known what the TRULY valuable stuff was and made-off with it. As it is, they swiped a fistful of worthless trinkets and trashed the place in the process, leaving the truly important things untouched - you and your loved ones (and not to mention your collection, too).

I realize there's nothing I could say to mitigate your feelings of outrage, but know that I do wish you all the best during this difficult spell. Here's hoping that those bastards get exactly what they have coming to them. Take care.

Sam Wilson
01-27-2006, 08:01 AM
that sucks brother, it is a personal violation. My car was broken into and trashed 2x, in my locked, underground garage parking. I here you for sure on that.

I just got ADT installed in my house yesterday, and I have a really, really good security system in my car. You can never be to safe, nothing is worth your piece of mind.

OF course there is nothing worse than some little sh$# thief too. I'm sure this looser isn't going to get to far in life and will eventually end up in the gutter or someone's bit$# in prison. I hope things calm down for you and you are able to relax this weekend.

If anything offer me some pie and I'll come down there and start randomly punching out teenagers in your neighborhood as a warning to all potential thieves...

JDH
01-27-2006, 08:37 AM
Sorry to hear that, Jesse. A friend of ours just got burgled too. They stole quite a lot of electronics stuff, and some video games and DVDs. But they didn't touch her expensive collection either, quite possibly because it is an expensive (VERY expensive) collection of Smurfs (totally true...)

If only all such perpetrators could be thrown to Sam in some kind of arena (pay per view?), maybe the world would be a better place.

fossa
01-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Sorry to hear that, j321. But, like others have said, at least you were not vandalized and they did not take all of your BD stuff! You would not have needed that on top of the hurricane damage you had.

My car window was smashed in once while I was at work and all the idiots took was some spare change. :banghead: I'm sure they were looking for more but that is all they got!

fossa
01-27-2006, 10:49 AM
but here's something REALLY weird ... while I was picking up clothes in my room I found 2 kitchen carving knives in my bedroom? :confused:sure you didn't leave them there from the fun'n'games the nite b4 :p ?

MiamiLoco
01-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Damn, Jesse, sorry to hear about this :(

The idiots climbed in and out my kitchen window and didn't take anything except for some old jewelry that I haven't worn since the mid 80's ...

I think we have our suspect:

http://i1.tinypic.com/mmgc9f.jpg

Meta Jon
01-27-2006, 11:27 AM
Jesse I'm sorry to hear about that, too bad you didn't come home a bit earlier eh?
On the bright side at least they didn't have spray paint with them to do custom work on your collection

Cage
01-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Man that really sux. I can think of nothing (non physical) as violative as having someone in your home. I'm just glad no one was physically hurt.

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 12:01 PM
sure you didn't leave them there from the fun'n'games the nite b4 :p ?We figured out the knives .. (1) there must have been more than 1 of them because there were 2 knives, they were using them to open a couple of boxes Eric had in his office (birthday presents for me)

I think we have our suspect:

http://i1.tinypic.com/mmgc9f.jpgML .. THANKS! Eric and I REALLY needed this laugh today! :laugh:

Sniper
01-27-2006, 12:13 PM
sorry to hear about that, but if you think about it seeing that is was probably some bad as$ kids you got off lucky that they took a few items and left. Damn but if it was kid, even a teenager may have taken on bust or statue becasue it looked cool. WHo knows if it was really kids....at least now you are preparred if it happens again! :mad:

Primal
01-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Man that really sux. Sorry to hear about that Jess. That's why they should allow canings in this country. :stick:

daveyyojimbo
01-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Dogs even small yappy ones and an alarm system is what you need. You'll be angry about this one for quite a while, trust me.

Collection King 13
01-27-2006, 01:18 PM
WOW! :eek: I am very sorry to hear that! But I am glad everything is ok!

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Dogs even small yappy ones and an alarm system is what you need. You'll be angry about this one for quite a while, trust me.We have an alarm system .. the problem is they came in and out through a window in my kitchen (which is what's leading me to believe that this was the work of punk kids and not a pro), not a door and because we have a cat we don't have motion detectors in the house ... something that's going to be fixed this weekend. My brother's best friend works for ADT he's going to come over this weekend and put in motion detectors and window triggers to prevent this from happening again. (Before anyone asks, we have awning windows, not slide up ones, so we didn't think that they could be broken into like this ... we know better now.)

We've picked up the house as best we could and the only things that are missing that we can pinpoint for sure is the jewelry and some blank CD-Roms and blank DVD-Roms.

I have a TON of DVD movies and over 1000 music CD's none of which were touched. They also passed up my digital camera, a 1K Minolta regular camera with a $300 lense, all my electronics and even a high def direct TV box STILL IN THE BOX that was sitting right on the coffee table ... I'm telling you I just don't get it! :banghead: Either it was just a couple of punk kids or they were the STUPIDEST criminals in existance, which in all honesty, I'm REALLY grateful for! :rolleyes2

Teague
01-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Wow, man, that really does suck. Getting ripped off is never fun, but like a lot of folks here have said, I'm just glad no one was hurt.

It does sound like a bunch of punks who were doing it on a lark--when my wife and I got robbed a few years ago, they took her mountain bike (a Marin worth a couple thousand) and some really minor other stuff--stupid stuff, really. They took our VCR, which was a cheap $30 thing, and left the 150 CD Changer worth (then about $300). I think sometimes that these kids are so scared in doing it that they don't really think about it. I still believe they took the bike just because it was a nice bike, not because they knew it was worth anything.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're getting back to normal, and that you're having something done about this (the alarms). That will hopefully get you back some peace of mind, at least. Hang in there, Jesse.

fossa
01-27-2006, 02:10 PM
maybe they were looking for your drug stash??? :eplus2:

Ish
01-27-2006, 02:36 PM
sorry to hear that jesus.

Tony Coca
01-27-2006, 02:38 PM
sorry to hear that jesus.
He's not Jesus.Jesus wouldnt do what he does. :eplus2:

Ish
01-27-2006, 02:43 PM
He's not Jesus.Jesus wouldnt do what he does. :eplus2:
:laugh: :laugh:

JadeGiant
01-27-2006, 06:52 PM
glad to hear you are OK

I can't imagine if that happened to me

:banghead:

Meta Jon
01-27-2006, 07:44 PM
We have an alarm system .. the problem is they came in and out through a window in my kitchen (which is what's leading me to believe that this was the work of punk kids and not a pro), not a door and because we have a cat we don't have motion detectors in the house ... something that's going to be fixed this weekend. My brother's best friend works for ADT he's going to come over this weekend and put in motion detectors and window triggers to prevent this from happening again. (Before anyone asks, we have awning windows, not slide up ones, so we didn't think that they could be broken into like this ... we know better now.)

We've picked up the house as best we could and the only things that are missing that we can pinpoint for sure is the jewelry and some blank CD-Roms and blank DVD-Roms.

I have a TON of DVD movies and over 1000 music CD's none of which were touched. They also passed up my digital camera, a 1K Minolta regular camera with a $300 lense, all my electronics and even a high def direct TV box STILL IN THE BOX that was sitting right on the coffee table ... I'm telling you I just don't get it! :banghead: Either it was just a couple of punk kids or they were the STUPIDEST criminals in existance, which in all honesty, I'm REALLY grateful for! :rolleyes2

This may sound stupid but maybe they were just checking to see what you had and are going to come back with a truck at a later time...

carrillj
01-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Maybe they got scared away (thinking someone was arriving home?). I think they were after more than some jewelery and blank CD's. In any case, I doubt they will be back.

Jesse321
01-27-2006, 08:35 PM
This may sound stupid but maybe they were just checking to see what you had and are going to come back with a truck at a later time...Actually, I've been thinking the same thing which is why I want the window tiggers and motion detectors installed.

In any case ... VENGENCE WILL BE MINE!!! :eplus2:

I called up my credit cards too see if there was any unusual charges before the accounts were closed. They made the mistake of using the one credit card I kept in the house for emergencies!! They ordered $800.00 worth of something from a place called IPI Wireless in Maryland .. which means that the merchandise had to be shipped somewhere! I called the cops and gave them information to see if they can trace the order and nail these bastards!

Also my freind Claro told me that ordering something across state lines makes this a felony of some sort (not a lawyer, so I'm not really sure) which is on top of the charges of breaking and entering and burgerlery.

DDura711
01-27-2006, 08:56 PM
http://www.complaints.com/directory/2005/july/4/16.htm
Check that out Jesse.

armitage
01-27-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Jess. Get yourself a winchester 1300 12 guage.
Nothin makes a burglar crap his pants like hearing the CHUK CHUK of a pump action.

Zurbaran1
01-27-2006, 09:35 PM
...which is on top of the charges of breaking and entering and burgerlery.

Oh, Oh, burgerlery. I knew that creepy Burger King guy was involved in this. :)

Meta Jon
01-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Actually, I've been thinking the same thing which is why I want the window tiggers and motion detectors installed.

I called up my credit cards too see if there was any unusual charges before the accounts were closed. They made the mistake of using the one credit card I kept in the house for emergencies!! They ordered $800.00 worth of something from a place called IPI Wireless in Maryland .. which means that the merchandise had to be shipped somewhere! I called the cops and gave them information to see if they can trace the order and nail these bastards!

Also my freind Claro told me that ordering something across state lines makes this a felony of some sort (not a lawyer, so I'm not really sure) which is on top of the charges of breaking and entering and burgerlery.

If you get the chance give them the ol' two nut split for everyone here on the forum :thumbs2:
Hope the cops catch'em

Teague
01-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Actually, I've been thinking the same thing which is why I want the window tiggers and motion detectors installed.

Nice! What idiots. Hopefully, they were stupid enough to order it and have it delivered to their own place. Let us know how it turns out, Jesse!

Meta Jon
01-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Oh, Oh, burgerlery. I knew that creepy Burger King guy was involved in this. :)
:eek: KEEP YOUR WINDOWS LOCKED!!

Avenger
01-27-2006, 10:15 PM
We have an alarm system .. the problem is they came in and out through a window in my kitchen (which is what's leading me to believe that this was the work of punk kids and not a pro), not a door and because we have a cat we don't have motion detectors in the house ... something that's going to be fixed this weekend. My brother's best friend works for ADT he's going to come over this weekend and put in motion detectors and window triggers to prevent this from happening again. (Before anyone asks, we have awning windows, not slide up ones, so we didn't think that they could be broken into like this ... we know better now.)

Sorry to hear this Jesse. Hope they get what is coming to them. They were probable just too traumatized to take anything after visiting your bedroom. :eplus2: :laugh:

Jesse321
01-28-2006, 03:12 AM
Sorry to hear this Jesse. Hope they get what is coming to them. They were probable just too traumatized to take anything after visiting your bedroom. :eplus2: :laugh:In that case they should consider themselves lucky they didn't make it into the GARAGE! :eplus2: :laugh:

Iacon13
01-28-2006, 03:31 AM
Sorry to hear about this Jesse but glad you did not lose anything to valuable. We have had similar problems with people checking out our neighborhood to see if people are home. Fortunately I have an Alarm System, A crazy dog and a block watch so I think we are pretty safe.

WolverineX77
01-28-2006, 03:51 AM
Jesse, I'm sorry to hear about what happend and glad to hear noone was harmed. Keep yer head up, bub. :)

armitage
01-28-2006, 05:20 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Jess. Get yourself a winchester 1300 12 guage.
Nothin makes a burglar crap his pants like hearing the CHUK CHUK of a pump action.

Also the shot wont go through the walls and into your neighbors place like a pistol. But it will do a nice number if you level it at their waist at short range. ;)

Avenger
01-28-2006, 08:19 AM
In that case they should consider themselves lucky they didn't make it into the GARAGE! :eplus2: :laugh:
I don't even want to know do I. :laugh:

Relic Reaper
01-28-2006, 01:00 PM
Whoa, Jesse. Sorry to hear about the break-in...but I'm glad no one was hurt and that they weren't able to take much of your stuff. I hope the cops nail those bastards. :mad:

High Lord Apocalypse
01-28-2006, 01:48 PM

so the plasma tv will be there next week you say! :eplus2:
j/k man, sorry bout the bad news and glad it was morons that did that. had no clue that your statues would've got them a small fortune. :)