PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Clone Wars Maquettes..........And The Next Wave are......

SpenK
02-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Man I love This Line.....................So the next figures I want..... are Windu..............Dooku...............Sidius!!!!...... :eplus2: ............what do you guys Want??? :)

The Big Man
02-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Dammit for a minute there I thought you were going to say GG has confirmed these!! :banghead: I don't think there will be any more Clone Wars Maquettes as I'm sure GG decided to close the line.

SpenK
02-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Dammit for a minute there I thought you were going to say GG has confirmed these!! :banghead: I don't think there will be any more Clone Wars Maquettes as I'm sure GG decided to close the line.
Any real Oficial info about not doing more :peoples: .......I hope not.......havent heard anything about that.................... :rolleyes2

sith lord utinni!
02-09-2006, 02:06 PM
They may surprise us at ToyFair next week with new ones!

Grievous
02-09-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm not sure I want more. The current selection is good.

darthrobbler
02-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Ditto. It has run its course, time to focus on newer things.

MONSTER
02-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Actually we still need Mace, R2 and C3PO (one maquette), and Durge. Then we can close the line.

darthrobbler
02-09-2006, 04:17 PM
True but look at it from a marketing view- the cartoon is over, no new ones be made following this stroy, and the whole clone wars marketing is over. I agree that more should have been made but as of now I think they consider it a dead issue. As we get furhter from the moives watch as lines start to die out. Yes there will always be collectors but not enough to keep companys' putting out things. Any collector
pre-1995 can tell you that.

MrYac
02-09-2006, 04:30 PM
i really hope this line continues. the clone wars cartoon is by far the best star wars anything to be made in 2 decades. and as for characters i want Roron Corobb & Foul Moudama are the top of the list no question, still pissed they made the 2 female jedi who had what 1 minute screen time over these 2 who had a major role in the final season as well as are just so much cooler looking character designs. and i would also like a better Grevious, a REAL Grevious pose not him standing straight up waving at me :banghead:

Mike
02-09-2006, 04:37 PM
I think we really need Shaak Ti for the line to be complete.

Mace would also be nice.

Bowen-Maniac
02-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Kit Fisto, Mace, R2 and 3PO, White Clone Trooper, Blue Clone Trooper, Durge, Dooka, Shaak Ti, Palpatine, Sidous. These all need to be made in order to complete and end the line.

MrYac
02-09-2006, 07:35 PM
i still say Foul and Roron deserve it far more then most of the people listed above simply for the fact that everybody else on the list have been made already in some form, and where it is true theres apparently a Foul figure coming in the next wave of movie figures he and Roron had such a large role in the cartoon it'd just be a damn shame to leave them out. and since sidious never actually appeared in the show i wonder if they'd do him "holographic" would be kinda cool to get him on his walking spider holo projector thing for a base

Grievous
02-09-2006, 09:50 PM
i really hope this line continues. the clone wars cartoon is by far the best star wars anything to be made in 2 decades. and as for characters i want Roron Corobb & Foul Moudama are the top of the list no question, still pissed they made the 2 female jedi who had what 1 minute screen time over these 2 who had a major role in the final season as well as are just so much cooler looking character designs. and i would also like a better Grevious, a REAL Grevious pose not him standing straight up waving at me :banghead:

Anakin and Padme's relationship in the cartoon was more believable and emotional that it was in the movies. Seriously.

Hellboy
02-10-2006, 04:14 AM
I think this line has a lot of life left in it so hopefully it hasn't run it's course. I'd love it if GG were to double the size of the line and add 8 more characters, namely these:

-Count Dooku
-Shaak Ti
-IG-100 Magna Guard
-Mace Windu
-Clone Commander Cody
-Kit Fisto
-Battle Droid
-Clone Trooper

rspooren
02-10-2006, 10:22 AM
I just found this picture:

SpenK
02-10-2006, 11:22 AM
NOPE..................Not a Maquette....................... 2'' Figure very cool.........................I have Some of Those................ :)

The Big Man
02-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Any real Oficial info about not doing more :peoples: .......I hope not.......havent heard anything about that.................... :rolleyes2

I have been racking my brains trying to rememer where I read it but I'm sure it was an official source. I belive the reasoning behind it was so collectors had a complete series that was finished to collect rather than a never ending series like the busts, full size, statues and bust-ups.

Just checked the official website and couldnt find it so may have read it in a magazine or something.

Mike
02-10-2006, 11:47 AM
Well we'll prolly know after Toy Fair. If they aren't showing any then the line is most likely over.

Sniper
02-10-2006, 11:50 AM
I think this line has a lot of life left in it so hopefully it hasn't run it's course. I'd love it if GG were to double the size of the line and add 8 more characters, namely these:

-Count Dooku
-Shaak Ti
-IG-100 Magna Guard
-Mace Windu
-Clone Commander Cody
-Kit Fisto
-Battle Droid
-Clone Trooper
THEY HAVE TO CONTINUE THE LINE!! :banghead:

SolidLiquidFox
02-10-2006, 12:01 PM
I agree with you guys. The line can't be complete until AT LEAST Shaak Ti, Mace and Dooku are released. It would be a crime not to do them.

Durge, Kit, Cody, Qui-Gon (with little Ani) and Sidious (glass maquette?) would round up the line nicely.

SpenK
02-10-2006, 12:14 PM
I agree with you guys. The line can't be complete until AT LEAST Shaak Ti, Mace and Dooku are released. It would be a crime not to do them.

Durge, Kit, Cody, Qui-Gon (with little Ani) and Sidious (glass maquette?) would round up the line nicely.
ABSOLUTLY RIGHT........................ :)

joy_division
02-10-2006, 12:20 PM
R2dtoys.com (http://www.r2dtoys.com/store/store.pl?action=search&category=70&textsearch=&sub_category=-1&sub_category2=-1&id=1710) have listed a dooku maquette for yonks now

the line won't be complete until they make:

Dooku
Mace
Artoo & Threepio
Chewie would be cool as well

I just hope that if they do do another wave, that they make them like the first wave, instead of making us assemble them and having their feet break off

yodanut
02-10-2006, 01:48 PM
I definitely hope this line continues and I agree with MrYac Roron Cobb and Foul Moudoma should be made into maquettes. I'm still pissed they weren't made into figures in the three packs that were recently released at Walmart. Other statues that I think should be made: like Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Mace Windu and maybe Chancellor Palpatine. *crossing my fingers*

SpenK
02-10-2006, 02:09 PM
R2dtoys.com (http://www.r2dtoys.com/store/store.pl?action=search&category=70&textsearch=&sub_category=-1&sub_category2=-1&id=1710) have listed a dooku maquette for yonks now

the line won't be complete until they make:

Dooku
Mace
Artoo & Threepio
Chewie would be cool as well

I just hope that if they do do another wave, that they make them like the first wave, instead of making us assemble them and having their feet break off
Cool If it Happens...............Dooku will look Amazing!!!! and I really want Windu And I will Be done!!...............

MrYac
02-10-2006, 05:32 PM

also a damn shame they killed the action figure line, so much better then the majority of the movie figures:(

I definitely hope this line continues and I agree with MrYac Roron Cobb and Foul Moudoma should be made into maquettes. I'm still pissed they weren't made into figures in the three packs that were recently released at Walmart. Other statues that I think should be made: like Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Mace Windu and maybe Chancellor Palpatine. *crossing my fingers*

heh, finally somebody agrees with me about the cool alien jedis. and yeah i was really hoping for them in the 3 packs instead we got 2 more stupid clones and another anikin and obi:(
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6559/foulmoudama6zx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9186/roroncorobb6sa.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
they don't even need to be seperate statues, i'd totally take them in a double pose like the 2 jedi chicks were

SolidLiquidFox
02-10-2006, 08:38 PM
The problem with getting those 2 Jedis is that if you make them then you are sort of obligated to doing some of the ones that fought Grievous. Ki Adi and Ayala come to mind.

I don't think this line has that much life in it so I would be gratefull if we get some of the ones I mentioned before.

Hellboy
02-11-2006, 05:35 AM
I would love it if GG produced those two Jedi, I loved them in the cartoon. I just think I'd like to see some more core characters like Dooku and Shaak Ti produced first.

MrYac
02-11-2006, 06:21 AM
The problem with getting those 2 Jedis is that if you make them then you are sort of obligated to doing some of the ones that fought Grievous. Ki Adi and Ayala come to mind.

i disagree because Roron and Foul were a major part of the last season unlike the others that came up against Grievous

I would love it if GG produced those two Jedi, I loved them in the cartoon. I just think I'd like to see some more core characters like Dooku and Shaak Ti produced first.

true i would like other characters too, but Dooku and Shaak Ti have already been made in one form or another, i know Dooku was in the first line of the clone wars figures, these 2 guys however have been completly neglected and this is pretty much their last shot to be made into anything

Hellboy
02-11-2006, 06:52 AM
these 2 guys however have been completly neglected and this is pretty much their last shot to be made into anything

Actually Hasbro is making a Foul Moudama action figure so at the very least he will see life in 4" plastic form. No word on Roron Corobb yet but I'd bet we'll see him at some point as well.

MrYac
02-11-2006, 08:11 AM
yeah i know they're making "movie" foul (even though he was never in the movies:p) but i really love the style of his character in the cartoon so so much more. (heh, and was hoping nobody would bring up that foul as it lessons the impact of my "they'll never be made" argument;)) but i still insist they're the 2 maquettes that should be made over all others:D

SolidLiquidFox
02-11-2006, 05:57 PM
i disagree because Roron and Foul were a major part of the last season unlike the others...

They lasted longer because the episodes were longer. Their role was equally as insignificant as the Jedis that fought Grievous (and died) in the first season. At least Ki Adi and Ayala were major characters and featured in the films.

We all have our favorites so we can agree to disagree :rolleyes2

Juggernaut
02-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Mace Windu would be cool.

Maquette and statue.

MrYac
02-12-2006, 05:40 PM
http://www.rebelscum.com/tf2006/tf06-GGSanimated/default.asp borrowed from another thread, but it appears the line isn't dead after all:)

Hellboy
02-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Those all look sweet!! :eek:

I'm assuming the OT characters are from the upcoming animated series. How cool is that Fett, wow.

Looks like we will be getting Roron afterall, looks great. :buttrock:

sith lord utinni!
02-12-2006, 06:32 PM
GG his on freakin' fire at toyfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

Juggernaut
02-13-2006, 08:05 AM
A Maul, Han and Chewie maquette would be cool.