PDA

View Full Version : BIb, Oola, and Gammorean attakus, do you think?

sith lord utinni!
02-20-2006, 04:22 AM
Do you think the release of these 3 will make the prices go up on the other attakus jabba's palace pieces? The reason I ask is because I know of someone who has an attakus jabba the hutt statue and he has been trying to sell if for awhile now but nobody seems to want it or if they do they practically want it nothing!!!! Just wondering if the release of these upcoming bad @ss statues to the jabba's palace scene will make the market go up for jabba. I mean cmon, he's only limited to freakin' 750.

Hellboy
02-20-2006, 05:39 AM
Hard to say really. Jabba has actually been falling in value recently so I don't think to many people are looking for him yet. We'll see what happens when these 3 new statues come out but that might not be for a while still.

I can tell you one thing, I made plans to do an Attakus Jabba setup after I heard about Bib, Oola and the Gamorrean and it sounds like you're thinking about it too so I'd wager we're not the only ones. Plus everytime we ask cap to show his setup I'm sure at least 2 more people consider putting one together as well. :laugh:

ATATDRIVER
02-20-2006, 03:10 PM
I went and snagged a Jabba as soon as I saw this new series coming out. If you want one I'd pick it up sooner rather than later. Just in case prices start to climb. What's a Bib, Oola, or Salicious Crumb without a Jabba!?

El Diablo
02-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Plus everytime we ask cap to show his setup I'm sure at least 2 more people consider putting one together as well. :laugh:
You can add me to that list :banghead: .........just been searching ebay now! :laugh: