PDA

View Full Version : Who says bikers aren't nice

thecallahan
02-21-2006, 01:55 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/21/funeral.motorcyclists.ap/index.html

Just a nice article I found

Collection King 13
02-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Why are these curch idiots protesting at Funerals... What assholes!!!! :banghead:

Confessor
02-21-2006, 02:10 PM
This idiot with the protests, "pastor" or not, is far out and beyond the bounds of TRUE a biblically-based belief system. It seems by this "pastor's" standard, Jesus was wrong to hang out with those whose lifestyles he knew to be sinful (prostitutes, etc.). His response was to respond (to the Pharasees) by asking, who but the sick needs a physician? This guy goes over and beyond that by eons by protesting those brave folks who've laid down their lives? Pathetic and so sad. What this guy deserves most is utter obscurity.

I almost want to weep when I see guys like this....they harm more than they can know the true Cause. I just hope and pray that folks don't erroneously group misguided individuals like this with TRUE Christian faith.

Babytoxie
02-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Man, if those protestors showed up at a funeral I was attending, I'd be in the middle of them with a baseball bat, swingin' away.

Collection King 13
02-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Man, if those protestors showed up at a funeral I was attending, I'd be in the middle of them with a baseball bat, swingin' away.
You and me both!!!! :mad:

rychehitman
02-21-2006, 03:24 PM
To turn a funeral into anything other than the laying to rest of a person that has passed, is just WRONG!

you know..Bikers are the most misunderstood sub culture in America! True Bikers never pass another when they see one needs help, have a great sense of honor, and protect the innocent and punish the guilty!

I would rather see some Bikers catch some of these criminals that are out there rather than law enforcement. ( Not a slam on law enforcement...nothing but respect for them...but oftentimes, their hands are ties with political bs!)

Meta Jon
02-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Swing away BT, swing away.
I'd have your back

Babytoxie
02-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Swing away BT, swing away.

:laugh:

Nice ref...