PDA

View Full Version : William Pacquet is here! Wowza!

nbr3bagshotrow
02-24-2006, 07:17 PM
Finally one of the DC big guns has joined the forum! It's about f'n time! Now if we can just convince him to get Tim Bruckner and Karen Palinko to speak up then Statueforum will have fantastic DC representation and maybe we can get the inside scoop on some of DC's direction.

bat_collector
02-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Finally one of the DC big guns has joined the forum! It's about f'n time! Now if we can just convince him to get Tim Bruckner and Karen Palinko to speak up then Statueforum will have fantastic DC representation and maybe we can get the inside scoop on some of DC's direction.
I think DC is going in small steps to a better direction. I love DC.

Relic Reaper
02-24-2006, 07:29 PM
That's awesome news!!! I love his Green Lantern, MA Batgirl, SA Batgirl, and Catwoman!

Welcome aboard! :)

Krypton Knight
02-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Finally one of the DC big guns has joined the forum! It's about f'n time!
Where have you been hobbit? William has been posting here for a few weeks now. The mods need to make sure he gets a proper title under his screen name. :thumbs2:

nbr3bagshotrow
02-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Where have you been hobbit? William has been posting here for a few weeks now. The mods need to make sure he gets a proper title under his screen name. :thumbs2:NOT! His first post was on the 16th so it's only been 8 days. And he's only posted 33 times. Besides, it wasn't his member name that caught my attention, it was his avatar!:laugh:

Krypton Knight
02-24-2006, 08:08 PM
NOT! His first post was on the 16th so it's only been 8 days. And he's only posted 33 times. Besides, it wasn't his member name that caught my attention, it was his avatar!:laugh:
Alright, so my sense of timing is off. I'm just glad he's here....and yes, his avatar is eyecatching.

leks
02-24-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey that pic is no real just resin yknow ;)

Anyway I love the fact he found his way in here, hope we make it comfortable enough for him to keep sticking around and yes Iagree lobby for Bruckner must start now.

William Paquet
02-25-2006, 12:39 AM
Thanks gents! I'm still new to this stuff, so bear with me as I get my feet wet.

Wayne Foundation
02-25-2006, 12:50 AM
Welcome William. Big fan of DC and your and Tim's work. DC seems to be shaking things up a bit...for the better.

speedracer
02-25-2006, 12:56 AM
I enjoy DC's work a lot welcome to the boards MR paquet..=)

imthkman
02-25-2006, 01:54 AM
I've got your FS Hal Jordan. Love it. Welcome aboard!!

DDura711
02-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Man where you been. he's been on a few weeks and we've been talking to him already. Slow hobbits.

nbr3bagshotrow
02-25-2006, 02:27 PM
Man where you been. he's been on a few weeks and we've been talking to him already. Slow hobbits.
He's been only here 9 days, today, not a few weeks and only 30 some posts. :banghead:

candyrocket786
02-25-2006, 02:34 PM

Still waiting for Palinko. I bet she's a lurker. :)

DDura711
02-25-2006, 03:31 PM
He's been only here 9 days, today, not a few weeks and only 30 some posts. :banghead:
Still took you 8 days to notice. You should be on top of things better.
Slow hobbit.

Juggernaut
02-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey that pic is no real just resin yknow ;)

Anyway I love the fact he found his way in here, hope we make it comfortable enough for him to keep sticking around and yes Iagree lobby for Bruckner must start now.

Thats nice resin then.

What statue is Paquet's avatar?

nbr3bagshotrow
02-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Thats nice resin then.

What statue is Paquet's avatar?
My guess is the new Sin City Nancy statue but according to Dynamic Forces website it says it's sculpted by Karen Palinko. Odd but nice.

Juggernaut
02-26-2006, 04:11 PM
My guess is the new Sin City Nancy statue but according to Dynamic Forces website it says it's sculpted by Karen Palinko. Odd but nice.

Thanks.

Nightwinger
02-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Welcome,Willy. Can I call you Willy??? :laugh:

I saw your avator one of the first couple of times. And ways like,"WOW".

And." I think he's gonna get 'busted' by the mods." Get it? BUSTED by the mods. But it's a picture of a A$$. :laugh: HHAAHHAAAA. If I gotta explain
these things.....................

I never made the conection to the name.

It's officail. I'm slower then a slow hobbitt!!!!! HAHAAHhahahahaha.

Any way welcome,sir.

To short hand this a bit.

How much does DCD listen to you??? I realize for job security you can't 'really'
say. AND, they might lurk as well. Needless to say for your own sanity if you
were to say "from my ear to Gods". The shear volume of posts.

Do you have a website that features your work??????

Enjoy the ride. :)

Ish
02-26-2006, 08:43 PM
this is great love his work!

The Batman Professor
02-27-2006, 03:17 AM
The man's Batman stuff is without peer, but if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - DC needs to turn him loose on an Etrigan statue. Kirby style of course with a clear resin fire base. Would go great with Swamp Thing, Spectre and Hellblazer. If Paquet's comic stuff is all you're familiar with, you should see some of the horror pieces he did for the garage kit industry back in the day. His Blairmonster from Carpenter's "The Thing" is one twisted sculpt.

blackjack
02-28-2006, 12:00 PM
One of my first statue was the "Flash running on water" I bought at a convention. Still love to this day! :buttrock:

wktf
02-28-2006, 12:13 PM
I have the Joker and Dark Knight statues. I believe these are William's. They are awesome!! Welcome to the forum!

William Paquet
02-28-2006, 01:39 PM

hmmm...

I never saw that...

Is this a clever ploy to get Ms Palinko to join the convo?

Nancy's ass was wrought by my stinky mitts. BTW- had to do a LOT of research for that. Man...picture after picture of women's butts...

and all in the name of art.

Yeah, tough biz I'm in.

Nightcrawler777
02-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Destiny Would be my Favorite Paquet Statue Ever...

And the Sandman/Daniel Bookends...