PDA

View Full Version : Shocktrooper Helmet - Have you received yours yet?

c3po
02-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Funny thing is until todate I haven't received mine from MR yet. WHatabout yours?

Contacted MR and they said they will revert with an answer next week. ?!?!?

Gruson
02-28-2006, 11:57 AM
They are all on hold. Quality control issues.....

Krypton Knight
02-28-2006, 12:08 PM
I recieved my Shocktrooper, Star Corps and regular helmets about a month ago. So far I've dodged the bullet on QC issues with them. Just waiting on the Special Ops helmet.

Azog
02-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Funny thing is until todate I haven't received mine from MR yet. WHatabout yours?

Contacted MR and they said they will revert with an answer next week. ?!?!?
Well the plaque debacle on the early edition of the Special Ops has MR holding on all shipments from what I am told....I am waitng for a shockie helm too..

elwood49
02-28-2006, 02:46 PM
I'm waiting on my Shock also, plus 3 Special Ops. A certain dealer has 2 of my Spec. Ops that I have already paid for, but won't ship them out until the new plaques come in. :banghead:

RichardW
03-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Mine have finally shipped from said vendor and they're supposed to be delivered today. :buttrock:

elwood49
03-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Mine have finally shipped from said vendor and they're supposed to be delivered today. :buttrock:

Mine too. FINALLY!!!

I actually missed the delivery (signature required), so I'll pick them up myself at UPS on Monday. Can't wait. :buttrock:

Now the wait begins for my Spec. Ops from Star Wars Shop (with the new plaque) and my Shock from MR.

RichardW
03-04-2006, 12:23 AM
I'm not sure why they opened them, unless they were checking for the plaques. Did they say they were going to send them at a later time?

elwood49
03-04-2006, 02:02 PM
I'm not sure why they opened them, unless they were checking for the plaques. Did they say they were going to send them at a later time?

Yeah, they were just checking for the plaques. They should send them at a later date. If they don't, then we can just e-mail Amy at MR and I'm sure that she'll help us.

RichardW
03-04-2006, 02:40 PM
MR even stuck a new label over the label that had the edition number. Do you know if they're sending out the correct numbers or just random ones?. I was hoping to mention the edition number when I list them on eBay since I got low numbers. (18 & 26).

elwood49
03-04-2006, 03:40 PM
I was hoping to mention the edition number when I list them on eBay since I got low numbers. (18 & 26).

The new plaques will just say "1 of an edition of 750" or something like that. The plaques will be the same for every helmet and will not be individually numbered. MR doesn't want potentially 2 plaques of the same number out there, which I understand.

What I DON'T understand, and what pisses me off, is why they are removing the old plaques from the helmets that haven't shipped yet. They are doing this so that those who didn't get plaques won't have their piece devalued by the later helmets that do have plaques. The helmets that have the old plaques are selling for around $1,000 on Ebay.

This means that my helmet from Star Wars Shop will be opened and will have the new plaque (1 of 750) put in place of the old one (which had an actual number).