PDA

View Full Version : Brown Sandtrooper

Juggernaut
03-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Okay I just bought a Koto Sandtrooper orange Shoulderpad.

When I displaed him next to my other Koto sandtroopers white and black shoulderpads. He seems to be very light brown.

Is there a color diff. from the Koto exclusive santroopers next to the reg. Sandtrooper?

I found some pics in the collection pic 2 thread. All three Sandtroopers seems to be the same color wich is white, but is that just the blitz that does that?

I realy need to know if mine has a flw in the paintjob?

Any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Wooktroop
03-02-2006, 04:04 PM
see other link {Urgent Help}
i posted a pic of mine
he look s a little brown to me

Juggernaut
03-02-2006, 04:10 PM
i posted a pic of mine

Okay thanks, to bad I cant post pics, then I could show you my Squad leader.

Juggernaut
03-02-2006, 04:14 PM
i posted a pic of mine

He does not look brown at all in the pic you posted. does the camera blitz make the color better on your squad leader?

Sorry if my questions are annoying.

Hellboy
03-02-2006, 05:29 PM
The white color on my squad leader is a bit darker than the Corproral and Seargent but I wouldn't say he's brown. He just appears to be a little dirtier than the other two is all.

Wooktroop
03-02-2006, 05:30 PM
The white color on my squad leader is a bit darker than the Corproral and Seargent but I wouldn't say he's brown. He just appears to be a little dirtier than the other two is all.

yeah, what he said :)

Juggernaut
03-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Thanks Hellboy and Wooktroop, I actualy think that is what I needed to know.

My sqaud leader is a little dirty looking compared to the others. I just called it brown because I did not know what to call that color. But dirty white is a good name for that color. Then there is no problem with my sqaud leader.

Thanks for all your help.

Gianco
03-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Yep, same here

Juggernaut
03-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Thanks.