PDA

View Full Version : Well my wife got me this!!!!!

goldmember25
03-05-2006, 07:18 PM
http://i2.tinypic.com/qrme4i.jpg My wife got me this for an early birthday present. My birthday is still 2 months away but she just couldn't wait. :buttrock:

Colossal
03-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Wow, congrats goldmember - Ive been looking for the Chrome variant for ages now but had no luck (although Im still not even sure if the Chrome one even looks better from the pics Ive seen, the one of the best shows off more detail I think!)

Can anyone comment on that, how the chrome one looks compared to the regular edition?

You got yourself a great wife there goldmember, most arent supportive of these collections, let alone buy them for you :-)

goldmember25
03-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Thank you colossal. She thinks bust and statues are better then action figures and would rather me collect bust then them.

Sniper
03-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Drew Would Be Proud!

pablocruze
03-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Thank you colossal. She thinks bust and statues are better then action figures and would rather me collect bust then them.

Until she sees the difference in the COST of collecting them...at least that was my experience...

Black Bolt
03-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Wow, congrats goldmember - Ive been looking for the Chrome variant for ages now but had no luck (although Im still not even sure if the Chrome one even looks better from the pics Ive seen, the one of the best shows off more detail I think!)

Can anyone comment on that, how the chrome one looks compared to the regular edition?

The pictures don't do the chrome version justice. A friend of mine has it (I got the regular version), and it looks awesome, especially on the top shelf of the Detolf under the light with the other Astonishing busts around it!

Colossal
03-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Awesome Black Bolt, Im sold! :-)

ftrez
03-07-2006, 02:48 PM

I've got them both and prefer the regular over the chrome. Don't get me wrong, the chrome one is sweet and if you pick it up, you won't be sorry.

Colossal
03-07-2006, 04:18 PM
What puts the regular over the chrome for you ftrez?

JadeGiant
03-18-2006, 11:28 PM

I like the way your wife thinks!

She needs to have some discussion with my wife ... :laugh: