PDA

View Full Version : DC Direct Stuff on comicstatues.com

bat_collector
03-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to give everyone a heads up the following items are for sale on comicstatues.com. I encourage everyone to support Danny and pay a little less for statues/busts/mini stautes.

Available.:

The awesome Superman Forever statue

Three entries in the Women of the DCU line. These are the ones I think more people wil like out of the set. And you can get them for a great price.
Catwoman
Hawkgirl
Supergirl

Finally, two entries in to the Batman Black and White line, my favorite line in all of my collection:
Steve Rudd version
Mike Mignolia version (the one that looks 2d)

Just wanted to pass on the info.

yodanut
03-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up, bat collector. I wish I had known about this yesterday because I pre-ordered the Catwoman, Supergirl and Poison Ivy busts from another company.

At least I finally got my pre-order in for the Superman Forever Statue with Danny....can't wait for this one.

blackjack
03-10-2006, 01:49 PM
Is there a discount code for DC Direct?

d rod
03-10-2006, 03:46 PM
i haven't set one up because i can discount those without a problem. this is going to be a first for me to carry dc but it seems that their lines are getting better. i tend to only sell what i would display and their items are becoming more display worthy and are also controlling there runs better.

tripoli
03-10-2006, 07:51 PM
I am definately happy to help the site as well get onr of the new Ross superman Forever statues. I think it looks to be a great piece and I am happy to add it to my growing Superman statue collection.