PDA

View Full Version : The godfather - Hell yeah baby.

Neomotion
03-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Man, i've been playing this game for 4 straight hours and all i can say is: :buttrock: :buttrock:

This game is off the hook. Graphics on Xbox are unbelievable. I think this is the best looking game so far. Go pick it up, you won't be dissappointed.

boondocksaint
03-19-2006, 08:24 PM
Man, i've been playing this game for 4 straight hours and all i can say is: :buttrock: :buttrock:

This game is off the hook. Graphics on Xbox are unbelievable. I think this is the best looking game so far. Go pick it up, you won't be dissappointed.

could you describe the game a bit....?

Ish
03-19-2006, 08:28 PM
meh saw the comercial, no interest in this game.

Tony Coca
03-19-2006, 08:40 PM
meh saw the comercial, no interest in this game.
I was thinking the same thing up until I saw the Making of the game on MTV.

Neomotion
03-19-2006, 10:57 PM
could you describe the game a bit....?

It is kinda like GTA. Big map, free to explore the city, then go and do a mission.

You make your own character, and play alongside all the famous ones from the movie. So you won't play Sonny, The Don or Michael, but you will meet them and become part of the family.

Like i said before, i do think this is the best looking game on the Xbox sofar, and i can only drool when thinking what they could achieve on Xbox360 or PS3.

Atleas rent it and try it out, because i am loving this sofar.

Oh, does anybody know if they used the real actors for the voices? Cause it certainly sounds like it, even Brando.

Ghost
03-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Looks interesting, reminded me alot of Mafia, and even then that game was a bit stiff, I'd have to check it out first before I buy it.

Neomotion
03-20-2006, 09:01 AM
Oh man, this game gets better everytime i play it. And to think i was afraid EA was gonna screw-up the license.

kirthew
03-21-2006, 06:34 PM
It is kinda like GTA. Big map, free to explore the city, then go and do a mission.

You make your own character, and play alongside all the famous ones from the movie. So you won't play Sonny, The Don or Michael, but you will meet them and become part of the family.

Like i said before, i do think this is the best looking game on the Xbox sofar, and i can only drool when thinking what they could achieve on Xbox360 or PS3.

Atleas rent it and try it out, because i am loving this sofar.

Oh, does anybody know if they used the real actors for the voices? Cause it certainly sounds like it, even Brando.

They used Brando, Cahn, and someone else... so yeah they used the real actors for the voice work... EA really pisses me off because they are not going to release this game on the 360...

boondocksaint
03-21-2006, 07:58 PM
just bought it,,,,ill be playing it in a few,

Ghost
03-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Well I played it. It's fun and all but I'd buy it if it was for like 20-25 bucks. Other then that I prolly wouldn't. I'm going back to playing We Love Katamari!!!

boondocksaint
03-22-2006, 01:36 AM
i got the $40 and i love it...
they had a collectors edition for $50 with a bonus dvd,,,but i got the regular one...well worth the $40...i couldnt put the control down...very fun..its gta old mafia style...

J Storm
03-22-2006, 02:05 AM
I just picked up my collector's edition version for the xbox...i'll try it out later.

Tony Coca
03-22-2006, 02:33 AM
they had a collectors edition for $50 with a bonus dvd,,,but i got the regular one...well worth the $40...i couldnt put the control down...very fun..its gta old mafia style...

I just picked up my collector's edition version for the xbox...i'll try it out later.

So which one of you twos house can I come over to with my modified xbox to copy the game from. :D

Neomotion
03-22-2006, 07:51 AM

I got the same problem. Keep playing this game. I want to own all the rackets.

One house was giving me alot of trouble. I kept going back to that place untill i conquered it. Damn this extortion thing is addictive.

cap70
03-22-2006, 10:02 PM
I started playing this game today and it's awesome! Really addictive. :)

boondocksaint
03-22-2006, 11:11 PM
I started playing this game today and it's awesome! Really addictive. :)

me 2 cap....i just took a break...very addictive...

Ghost
03-23-2006, 01:35 AM
How bout sending it my way so I can play it while you go paint something Boony?! :D

boondocksaint
03-23-2006, 07:13 PM
How bout sending it my way so I can play it while you go paint something Boony?! :D

i have an obligation to the corleone family...no time for painting!!!!!! :laugh:

Fdisk
04-03-2006, 03:58 PM
I got it for the PC but the mouse controls are inverted. It's so ****ing retarded it pissed me off because the game does look like it's awesome. When I turn the mouse left the guy turns right, there's no way to fix it. ARGH! It aggravates me just thinking about it!

boondocksaint
04-03-2006, 06:14 PM
just became the don of the family,,,now im gunning for the all of nyc!...

Weasel
04-05-2006, 04:30 PM
You guys just convinced me to pick this one up. I think I'll hit Target today and see if they have it.
Right now I'm hooked on the new Syphon Filter game for the PSP. Great game! :buttrock:

J Storm
04-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Well, since I'm at work alot, I have little time to play it but so far I've taken over all the businesses in little italy and I haven't paod too much attention to the story mode but I know I have to follow the ambulance with the godfather in it to the hospital.