PDA

View Full Version : Good News for Pantera Fans...

grendelscott
04-03-2006, 08:52 AM
Comes out Tuesday:

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000ENUKHG.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Originally released on DVD in 1999, this new version features the same content—all of Pantera's VHS home video releases, plus Pantera Live From Monsters Of Rock In Moscow—with improved menus and all-new Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound.

Features videos, live performances, and the band's personal footage filmed on the road.

Dallas-based Pantera unleashed a scorched-earth roar with their monster 1990 major-label debut, Cowboys From Hell. Its follow-up, 1992's pulverizing Vulgar Display Of Power, is an all-time metal masterpiece, and 1994's Far Beyond Driven is widely considered the heaviest album ever to enter the Billboard Top 200 at #1. In a genre often steered by trends, the unassailable Pantera are revered for their uncompromising allegiance to the "power groove," as they call it. They paved the way, but are others brave enough to follow?

metalsquid
04-03-2006, 12:18 PM
excellent. i don't have this one on DVD yet so i will pick this mofo up! :buttrock:

Daywalker
04-03-2006, 12:35 PM
i hate that i already have this an will buy it again ...... but then again how often can i buy new pantera merch :buttrock: :buttrock:

Daywalker
04-03-2006, 12:36 PM
also anyone that doesnt have it and never saw these - its def worht picking up - alot of fun if ur a CFH fan

grendelscott
04-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Also found this one. It comes out May 2nd...

Dimevision 1: That's the Fun I Have

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000EULK3W.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V54782175_.jpg

"DimeVision - Vol 1: That's The Fun I Have" will feature both performance footage and offstage antics from the legendary guitarist. Vinnie Paul recently told Launch that the disc captures the essence of Abbott's personality. "I think it's a really amazing tribute to my brother and it'll put a smile on your face," he said. "It'll make you laugh and there's stuff on there that people have never seen, and there's stuff on there I'd never seen, that just — I couldn't believe it. I was just like, 'Man, nobody could cut up like Dime.'"

BattyDave19
04-04-2006, 12:00 AM
cool thanks for sharing

Boerboel
04-04-2006, 05:36 AM
Also found this one. It comes out May 2nd...

Dimevision 1: That's the Fun I Have

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000EULK3W.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V54782175_.jpg

"DimeVision - Vol 1: That's The Fun I Have" will feature both performance footage and offstage antics from the legendary guitarist. Vinnie Paul recently told Launch that the disc captures the essence of Abbott's personality. "I think it's a really amazing tribute to my brother and it'll put a smile on your face," he said. "It'll make you laugh and there's stuff on there that people have never seen, and there's stuff on there I'd never seen, that just — I couldn't believe it. I was just like, 'Man, nobody could cut up like Dime.'"
Thats really cool and yet it bums me out at the same time. I hope that scumbag that shot him is burning in hell. Thats about as nice as I can put it.

Léon
04-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Already have the 3-vulgar-video's DVD. Won't buy it again.
But like Daywalker said, it's a lot of fun watching it.