PDA

View Full Version : I'm playing Tomb Raider Legend ...

Skulpturen
04-11-2006, 10:02 AM
... and my wife tolerates that! :D

BTW: The game is AWESOME! :buttrock:
I have the PS2 Version and it looks and plays wonderfull. Technically this is one of the best on PS2.

Weasel
04-11-2006, 10:30 AM
... and my wife tolerates that! :D

BTW: The game is AWESOME! :buttrock:
I have the PS2 Version and it looks and plays wonderfull. Technically this is one of the best on PS2.

Awesome! Glad to hear a good review from a fan's perspective. I can't wait to try it out. I'm nearing the end of Black so this will be next on my list to play. Well, maybe The Godfather will come before Tomb Raider. Hmmm... decisions, decisions! :p

Good to hear your wife tolerates your gaming habits too. :)

Skulpturen
04-11-2006, 10:47 AM
Good to hear your wife tolerates your gaming habits too. :)

Well, she has no other choice...! :laugh:

Ok she wasn't too happy seeing me playing with Lara Croft, but then again it's just a game :) Heck, I would still play this if it was a male hero. It's the game that counts.

wizard-comics
04-11-2006, 11:51 AM
I was thinking of picking it up for the PSP.......but I know how addictive Tomb Raider can be and thought to stay away....

Weasel
04-11-2006, 01:14 PM
I was thinking of picking it up for the PSP.......but I know how addictive Tomb Raider can be and thought to stay away....

Yeah, it can be addicting... :p
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/weasel27/920215_20060410_screen001.jpg

Jamesways
04-11-2006, 02:45 PM
I can't wait to play this on the 360. I have to see if my video place has a copy to rent today...

Sgt Taz
04-12-2006, 05:20 AM
I played the demo on 360...not impressed :peoples:

A nice launch title at best imo, so maybe if it were released 6 months ago...

Skulpturen
04-12-2006, 05:59 AM
I played the demo on 360...not impressed :peoples:

A nice launch title at best imo, so maybe if it were released 6 months ago...

Sure, you can clearly see this was developed for PS2.
XBOX 360 can do much better.

abarron
04-12-2006, 07:06 PM
Was up till 1:30am playing this yesterday. Real good game and back to how Lara should be. Nice to see her swinging ;)

First time i have Tomb Raider ona Ps2 and it looks pretty good

leks
04-18-2006, 03:21 AM
Ok after all the hype it got on here, I got an hour's worth in yesterday. I am playing on the pc wasnot sure my baby would pack enough power, year old, but seems to be no problem, I could hardly run fear but this runs smooth.

Never played any tombraider before but it is good fun, hopefully I will be able to give a better verdict in a week or so.

Also I want to note this is the first time evah I am playing as a female character as far as I can recall, wonder what my apprehension was about all these years, she kicks @ss and has it too :D, what more you want, lol

marvelboi77
04-19-2006, 11:24 PM
I started playing today, I'm through the first two levels. I like this one alot, I am able to figure out the Puzzles where in the first 3 it took me forever.

Skulpturen
04-20-2006, 08:55 AM
I started playing today, I'm through the first two levels. I like this one alot, I am able to figure out the Puzzles where in the first 3 it took me forever.

Indeed! :laugh:

The first TR games were too difficult IMO.