PDA

View Full Version : My T-800 has arrived .....BUT!!!

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 09:32 AM
I`m happy now! :)

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1353.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1354.jpg

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 09:33 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1356.jpg

SolidLiquidFox
04-12-2006, 09:43 AM
I guess the bad thing about these pieces is that is must be a hassle to send them back if you need to, uh?

Sorry to hear you did not get a perfect unit.

Exar Kun
04-12-2006, 09:45 AM
Oh man, that's sucks :thumbsdow

I hope that you will get a better one. You should write this message also to Cinemaquette: they must know about this. On a USD 1500 collectible, this is not tolerable.

badbot
04-12-2006, 09:51 AM
When I first looked at it I did not notice :) Man you have a nice model there take good care of it. I am happy for you. Now for the cosmetics. Just wanted to ask you a few things before u send it back. 1) Are the two chest wires that connect to the shoulders symmetrical? (Do they look parallel to each other?) 2) Are the back of the neck rods and wire going down to the back, are they connected to something or are they just hanging loose in mid air?
3) More pics plz :) :)

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 10:37 AM
When I first looked at it I did not notice :) Man you have a nice model there take good care of it. I am happy for you. Now for the cosmetics. Just wanted to ask you a few things before u send it back. 1) Are the two chest wires that connect to the shoulders symmetrical? (Do they look parallel to each other?) 2) Are the back of the neck rods and wire going down to the back, are they connected to something or are they just hanging loose in mid air?
3) More pics plz :) :)
In answer to your questions 1) Yes they are. Their also adjustable (length wise) as the wires aren`t connected when the T-800 arrives, the arms are also seperate from the torso and need slotting into their sockets.

2)they`re not connected to anything although you`d never notice under normal viewing.

3) Here you go:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1358.jpg

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 10:39 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1361.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1360.jpg

You can see the damage on the nameplate in this one

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1363.jpg

YakFace
04-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Sorry to hear about the damage. Where did you get it from and for how much? I didn't realise that it was such a beautiful piece until I saw your pics.

Exar Kun
04-12-2006, 10:46 AM
.........I don't know.....but perhaps there is a possibility to get another plate and replace it? I don't have my T-X in front of me, but....no, it is glued and well glued on the base.

cap70
04-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Hey El, sorry about that. The name plate comes with a protective plastic. You noticed, right?

About the teeeth gap, this isn't a "deffect", but if bothers you, then try to get it replaced or something. Good luck. This is an amazing piece, but you needs to be tottaly happy with it. :)

MiamiLoco
04-12-2006, 10:52 AM
I would say "stop complaining" but for how come you paid for that, you have every right to get angry.

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Sorry to hear about the damage. Where did you get it from and for how much? I didn't realise that it was such a beautiful piece until I saw your pics.
I got it from forbidden planet and it was £1000

Hey El, sorry about that. The name plate comes with a protective plastic. You noticed, right?

About the teeeth gap, this isn't a "deffect", but if bothers you, then try to get it replaced or something. Good luck. This is an amazing piece, but you needs to be tottaly happy with it. :)
Yeah that pic is with the plastic already removed there`s like a deep gouge in the plate that makes removing the remaining plastic impossible. About the teeth the more I look at them actually the more I like them. like I said in my first post the gap isn`t that bad and they are symetrical which is the main thing. The only real problem is the name plate but I may just try and get that replaced like exar said. It would be a shame to have to return the whole thing (not to mention a pain)

badbot
04-12-2006, 11:12 AM

Yeah that pic is with the plastic already removed there`s like a deep gouge in the plate that makes removing the remaining plastic impossible. About the teeth the more I look at them actually the more I like them. like I said in my first post the gap isn`t that bad and they are symetrical which is the main thing. The only real problem is the name plate but I may just try and get that replaced like exar said. It would be a shame to have to return the whole thing (not to mention a pain)

Don’t be sedated by the mesmerizing stare of your terminator! (Terminator "don’t you love me El Diablo? *sad puppy face*” It has that effect were you will be forgiving of any imperfections :p Of course u will always have the last word.

I don’t know how something like that could have gotten past the check up, They thoroughly check everything for a few days before they pack it up.

cap70
04-12-2006, 11:21 AM

I hear ya, El. Give a call to CM and see if they can send you a replacement plate. Good luck and let us know how things turns out.

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 11:45 AM
I just sent CM an email asking about a nameplate replacement i`ll let you know what their reply is when I recieve it.
Here`s one more pic of 'the boys' I only expect them to stay here until the girlfriend gets home though then i`ll no doubt have to move them :rolleyes2 though I do like them here :)
I may have to pop out and get a bunch of flowers methinks :laugh:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1364.jpg

DetroitSportsFan
04-12-2006, 11:55 AM
I just sent CM an email asking about a nameplate replacement i`ll let you know what their reply is when I recieve it.

You should give them a call instead. They rarely respond to emails. They're usually in from about 10AM - 4PM Pacific Time.

I think I'm going to call them to ask them what's up with the Alien. :banghead:

Exar Kun
04-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Anyway, El, keep us informed of what's going on with your T-800. We are all expecting a good customer service from this company and especially from EU where it's harder to get these things. Moreover, don't forget to mention that there was supposed to be an inspection of each product :inquisiti

Lynxje
04-12-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm not a real Terminator-freak (I do have the CM on order though) but can someone explain what's wrong with the teeth? They look fine to me...

Also, keep us posted on how FP deals with exhanging this piece, I've got it on order with them too.

lancelin
04-12-2006, 01:02 PM

nice B&W speakers... :)

Lance

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm not a real Terminator-freak (I do have the CM on order though) but can someone explain what's wrong with the teeth? They look fine to me...

Also, keep us posted on how FP deals with exhanging this piece, I've got it on order with them too.
The teeth 'should' be tight togeather with no gaps see the pic below of thx`s t-800 (hope you don`t mind me using your picture thx :) )

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/dsc076933zh.jpg

I think the trouble was that, I had this picture in my mind of how it 'should' look before I opened it (after seeing all the pics posted here) and when I saw it and it was slightly different I just felt a little dissapointed. But now I`ve been looking at it for a while and I actually quite like it`s look just as much as the none gap pic. Also the CM`s do vary slighty from piece to piece which I should of remembered when I opened it :rolleyes2 . However there`s still the nameplate issue which is one thing I won`t be able to get used to.
I`m going to see what CM say first about the nameplate replacement before I return it to FB, if they can just send me a replacement i`ll be happy with that. I`ll be sure to keep you posted :)

Bullseye
04-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Here`s one more pic of 'the boys' I only expect them to stay here until the girlfriend gets home though then i`ll no doubt have to move them :rolleyes2 though I do like them here :)
I may have to pop out and get a bunch of flowers methinks :laugh:

Hey El. Nice B&W set up you got going. You have rear L/R/C?

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 06:10 PM
cheers bulls, just L/R on the rear channels i`m afraid. A center rear would`ve been nice but there`s not enough room behind the sofa for one.

Bullseye
04-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Still a very nice setup. Mine is similar. What amp are you using?

El Diablo
04-12-2006, 06:36 PM
I`ve got a pioneer receiver (forgot the model number) powering front center & rear L/R and I use the front L/R speakers for hi fi also, so powering them is an arcam A65+ (bi-wired) and the cd player is a NAD C542. It really does make a big difference using a seperate (dedicated) amp for the music :) How about you?

Bullseye
04-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Yahama. Can't remember the id #. But i have 6 speakers and a sub. It can take another two speakers. But I'd be afraid the house would collapse.:)

YakFace
04-12-2006, 08:08 PM

Awesome setup! I've never bothered to wall-mount my plasma tv mainly because I'm scared it will fall off and also, I wouldn't be able to show off it's motorised stand. :)

Father_Jack
04-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Very nice setup indeed!!

I have the cambrdige Audio 650dvd player in black, and the Sony dvp3000es Gold Reciever and Kef Q speakers, with my SS terminator on the top i will try and post a pic when i get chance.

Not got a Flat screen yet although i have my eyes on a nice shiny black samsung thats coming out in a few weeks. But i also want the CM Endo you have ohhhh what a world!

Father_Jack
04-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Abit of adivice El put your Amp and DVD player in the centre and the Sky and Xbox where the amp is now, it would perform and look so much better :)

thx217
04-13-2006, 01:26 AM
Congrats and no worries El. once with a brand new base replaced, you'll be a very happy man again! :)

You got a great piece there, it is cooler because of the "open mouth" look! :buttrock: I'm planning on getting another CM Endo., I'd like to receive a "GAP" version. (Hey CM, that doesn't meant you can slack down on the paint job or anything else!)

Keep us posted.

Synergy
04-13-2006, 01:35 AM
Sweet set up El Diablo ..... sorry to hear abpout your T800

El Diablo
04-13-2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks for all the comments guys!

Congrats and no worries El. once with a brand new base replaced, you'll be a very happy man again! :)

You got a great piece there, it is cooler because of the "open mouth" look! :buttrock: I'm planning on getting another CM Endo., I'd like to receive a "GAP" version. (Hey CM, that doesn't meant you can slack down on the paint job or anything else!)

Keep us posted.
Yeah you know the more I look at it the more i`m liking the mouth on mine! (and i`m looking at it alot!) It`s teeth are quite a bit dirtier looking aswell which adds to the whole battle damaged effect. It really is an awesome piece though the detail is just amazing :buttrock:
knowing my luck now though i`ll have to return the whole thing just to get a new nameplate :rolleyes2 we`ll see. I`ll probably give them a ring if they`ve not replied to my email by the end of the day

DetroitSportsFan
04-13-2006, 09:58 AM
I`ll probably give them a ring if they`ve not replied to my email by the end of the day

Good luck.

I've been trying to call them for the past few days.... no answer.

revilal
04-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Good luck.

I've been trying to call them for the past few days.... no answer.

Theyve taken all your money, all the Endo's and ran away...

RAY
04-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Congrats on getting yours and sorry to hear about boo boos. The teeth gap thing, i got a slight gap too, not a big gap or a gap from one side, it dosent bother me, im not even sure if it is supposed to or not, i think it looks better this way as it doesnt look like the teeth are one peice.

El Diablo
04-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Congrats on getting yours and sorry to hear about boo boos. The teeth gap thing, i got a slight gap too, not a big gap or a gap from one side, it dosent bother me, im not even sure if it is supposed to or not, i think it looks better this way as it doesnt look like the teeth are one peice.
Cheers RAY, yeah I feel the same way now and i actually prefer the gap look. Oh and the problem with the nameplate I sort of sorted, what I thought was a scratch was in fact, what I initially thought, and that is spilt glue. It was some kind of epoxy glue though and was rock hard which is what made me think it might have been a scratch. But I just bit my tongue and scraped away at it with some tweezers and i`ve managed to get it all off. There`s still a slight blemish and if CM send me a replacement nameplate then great. But if not then I won`t be sending it back as I just love it too much now!

Bill Murraye
04-15-2006, 03:03 PM
hello guys !! :confused2

well i placed my order in january and STILL NO TERMINATOR T800!!

i never seen that before: a SO RARE maquette!!! and impossible to find a store who have it in stock!!!

anybody could help with some fresh informations?
i know that only 50 units are made each month ect... but why is it so hard to find this fuc.. endoskeleton?
now on ebay it is easy to find the T850 !!! but nothing about the t800 !!!!
go in the hell cinemaquette... i am going to be fed up! :banghead:

DetroitSportsFan
04-15-2006, 07:31 PM
well i placed my order in january and STILL NO TERMINATOR T800!!

Did you order directly from CM or from a dealer? Are you from outside the USA?

anybody could help with some fresh informations?
i know that only 50 units are made each month ect... but why is it so hard to find this fuc.. endoskeleton?

CM claims that they make 50 per month. I doubt it. Hell, I doubt they made any past the first batch of 50 they made so far.
Does anyone who owns one have past number 50? I have #50 ;)
Also on their website, they claim that 6 - 10 different Cinemaquettes will come out per year. In one year's time we have 3 Cinemaquettes to choose from.

go in the hell cinemaquette... i am going to be fed up! :banghead:

It does get frustrating. They make the some of the finest collectibles around, but they're so slow at releasing product, not to mention their lack of updates on their website. I tried to call them all last week about the status of the Alien that was supposed to out months ago, but nobody ever picked up the phone. :banghead:

Bill Murraye
04-15-2006, 08:02 PM
hello Detroit!

indeed i am in Europe and i ordered one from big bad toy store an US store.
But they said me that they didn't have absolutely no informations from cinemaquette...
I also have a friend in the USA who tried several times to contact them! Of course, they never reply to the emails, or they send automated emails!! :mad:
if it continues... i will stop all my pre orders for their products! after all it is only resin statues... yes really accurate but we are not buying rare gold buddas or something else....
I am very curious to know what american collectors think about that! yes they can directly buy the statues from cinemaquette..
why not keeping my $1500, adding them $500 to order the 1/2 sideshow? :redface:

badbot
04-15-2006, 08:15 PM
Guys I know how upset you are but you have to have patience, right now cinemaquette is trying to fix some problems with broken terminators that were damaged during the shipment and it obviously taking their attention away from dealing with customers. If they rush things out people will just end up sending them back due to small or large problems. If you look at the pictures that were poster you know it’s worth the wait.

DetroitSportsFan
04-15-2006, 08:20 PM
I also have a friend in the USA who tried several times to contact them! Of course, they never reply to the emails, or they send automated emails!! :mad:

You can try calling them at 866-869-8606. I've given up on emailing them.

I am very curious to know what american collectors think about that! yes they can directly buy the statues from cinemaquette..

We can buy directly, but we also have to wait a very long time to get one. I wish we could get some updated news on what's going on as well. :confused:

why not keeping my $1500, adding them $500 to order the 1/2 sideshow? :redface:

Don't do that. According to Sideshow's site, the 1/2 T-800 isn't coming out until the 4th Quarter. Knowing Sideshow, this probably won't be out until early 2007. I'm pretty sure you'll get your CM before that. The CM is much more accurate.
If you have the money, and a big Terminator or Arnold fan, I strongly suggest you get the T-850 from CM. It is one of the finest human statues ever, and don't forget the certificate signed by Arnold himself! ;) It could tide you over while you wait for the T-800 (which might be a long wait). And don't be fooled, I'm sure there's not many T-850s to go around either!

Bill Murraye
04-15-2006, 08:33 PM
hi again guys!

thanks for your replies! you know i am just getting to become very WORRIED!! :rolleyes2 Yes you know there are only 1000 units ! and i am just wondering how many t800 were already sold since the beginning of their productions!
Now about the statue : yes i completely agree! it is THE terminator statue! i am just worried about possible gaps around the teeth!
YES guys, i was so disappointed by the terminator from sideshow the 1/4 one!
for $500 i think that the teeth were very BAD!! i have a neca which has better alignement of teeth!! it is heavy and articulated but the teeth are completely wrong... so i hope that the cinemaquette that i will receive will feature good teeth or i will have to kill some rats to glue some good teeth... :laugh:

badbot
04-15-2006, 08:47 PM
hi again guys!

thanks for your replies! you know i am just getting to become very WORRIED!! :rolleyes2 Yes you know there are only 1000 units ! and i am just wondering how many t800 were already sold since the beginning of their productions!
Now about the statue : yes i completely agree! it is THE terminator statue! i am just worried about possible gaps around the teeth!
YES guys, i was so disappointed by the terminator from sideshow the 1/4 one!
for $500 i think that the teeth were very BAD!! i have a neca which has better alignement of teeth!! it is heavy and articulated but the teeth are completely wrong... so i hope that the cinemaquette that i will receive will feature good teeth or i will have to kill some rats to glue some good teeth... :laugh:

The Neca endo is a very nice endoskeleton for its price, it looks like a clone of the SS endo, if you look at the chassis it has the same details and the insides are covered up unlike the CM were everything is shown. The only difference between the Neca endo and the SS endo is 1) the price, 2) The face and 3) the wires going down from the back of the head to the shoulders, one has them the other doesn’t.

Exar Kun
04-16-2006, 04:48 AM
Order in January and not received? What should I tell for a CM T850 ordered more than a year ago (my dealer received it, but sent it back last month as there was some damage in the shipping as well as some MR item he got on pre-order!! :banghead: )

But, I do not think we have to complain about this delivery times.

1) we have plenty of time to spare the money

2) do not forget, that, even if we have to wait, we still can afford these beautifull items; and a lot of people can't.

So , patience everyone: the most important thing is to get the +-100% perfect reproduction in your home. There are other collectibles on the market that can keep us waiting, in my opinion.

My consolation is to look at Cap's pictures :laugh: , like a lot of us (cheers Cap :thumbs2: )

Bill Murraye
04-16-2006, 07:26 AM
yes you are right!

but i cannot continue to see the photos of the other lucky collectors! i am worried now because i think that i may not have my t800? WHY ? because there is only a run of 1000 units!! for the entire world !!!
As i am french, it is more difficult for me to get one than the people who live in north america or asia (japan...)!

So what can i do?
1°) wait until i get married and have some children....
2°) ask to my family who lives in LA to go directly to the cinemaquette factory?
3°) or should i call Bruce Willis ?
4°) or better send my CV for a job in cinemaquette?or toynami.... :)

El Diablo
04-16-2006, 08:15 AM
yes you are right!

but i cannot continue to see the photos of the other lucky collectors! i am worried now because i think that i may not have my t800? WHY ? because there is only a run of 1000 units!! for the entire world !!!
As i am french, it is more difficult for me to get one than the people who live in north america or asia (japan...)!

So what can i do?
1°) wait until i get married and have some children....
2°) ask to my family who lives in LA to go directly to the cinemaquette factory?
3°) or should i call Bruce Willis ?
4°) or better send my CV for a job in cinemaquette?or toynami.... :)
Don`t worry BM my T-800 is only no. 73 and mine must be one of the latest ones made so CM are a looooong way off selling all 1000. It took just over a year for mine to arrive from the day I ordered.
My best advice is just to enjoy the pictures that have been posted here and try and forget about yours. And before you know it there`ll be a knock at your door and the postman will have a large CM box containing a T-800 all of your own :thumbs2:

lancelin
04-16-2006, 08:42 AM
I wonder who have the highest number count now?

My only CM is T-850 and is No. 35... This must be the few times where it is harder to get a high count than a low count. :)

Regardless, somehow I feel that members of this board represents a good percentage of the owners...

Again, hope they won't go bankrupt...

And WHERE ARE MY ARAGORN PICS?? (I just have to do this once a month)

Lance

Bill Murraye
04-16-2006, 09:55 AM
OK thank you el diablo!!

i will wait for my t-800 from cinemaquette!

Just a last thing: do anyone have any informations about the future predator from cinemaquette? if it will have the same position as the famous predator made by super edge in resin kit; i WILL ORDER TWO!!! indeed the sideshow looks great but the position isn't very good in my opinion... you knwo it is the same thing between my first attakus vader and the second one that i didn't ordered... the sideshow predator is veri accurate... but it would have been so nice if they have chosen the gentle giant position or the resin kit superedge...
But for the moment i am waiting first for my t-800... :buttrock:

DetroitSportsFan
04-16-2006, 10:30 AM
Order in January and not received? What should I tell for a CM T850 ordered more than a year ago (my dealer received it, but sent it back last month as there was some damage in the shipping as well as some MR item he got on pre-order!! :banghead: )

BigBadToyStore has them in stock, and they ship internationally.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=CIN10001&mode=retail

And WHERE ARE MY ARAGORN PICS?? (I just have to do this once a month)

I bet we don't see any new pics of any CM until SDCC, unless the Alien is actually released before then.

Exar Kun
04-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks Detroy, I know BBTS as I already ordered from them a few things, but for more than 1000$ that's crazy for us in EU: 21% VAT more + Custom fees + shiipping cost. I'd do that for a piece I really want to get and if it is impossible to get in EU.

As for the numbers, remember that these are not like MR items or SS: price is really high and not a lot are available in the same time. I think it is still easy to get them. Problem here, in EU, are:

1: not so many shops have them;
2: the official distributors, except Forbidden planet, are not "talkative"
3: the shops who have them do not keep them on pre-order a long time as there are not so many customer interested due to the high price (I 've just seen an Alien going for EUR 1900!!!! )

:) Well, it is hard, but, I have the T-X, nr. 103, and that makes me wait the others on pre-order: T-850 and T-800.

El Diablo
04-18-2006, 04:01 PM
O.k. update on the nameplate issue. Firstly Cm`s contact has been actually quite good their intial response to my first email wasn`t too bad (about a week, I recieved the email today). They just asked me a couple of questions about my problem, then I emailed them back and they responded again within a couple of hours. I`ve now provided them with my address and they should be sending me a new nameplate out asap :thumbs2: .

So all in all an excellent service from CM, they took full responsibility for the problem and sorted it out without fuss :)

Oh and btw I asked about the release of the alien in the last email I sent so hopefully might have an update about that, i`ll keep you posted.

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 05:49 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/mefoetoes/IMG_1356.jpg

hey ElDiablo

how did you do to insert your personal images in the post without using attachements?
i ask you this because i lost all my attachements in all my posts... :(

Bullseye
05-09-2006, 06:17 AM
Sign up with photobucket.com and load your pictures from your PC to their website and then load from there.

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 06:50 AM
hey thanks Bullseye!! :)

i just noticed in the FAQ that there is a link called http://www.statueforum.com/http://www.statueforum.com/images/statusicon/forum_new.gif !!
is it only an example or is there a part opf this forum which is used to store images... :inquisiti

here is the link :http://www.statueforum.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode and go to the Images section.

brubru13
05-09-2006, 07:48 AM
my t-800 under the provencal's sun ( france of course ) :buttrock: :)

http://bmeffre.chez-alice.fr/HPIM0074.JPG

http://bmeffre.chez-alice.fr/HPIM0075.JPG

thx217
05-09-2006, 08:21 AM
my t-800 under the provencal's sun ( france of course ) :buttrock: :)

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats man. :)

P.S. Light the thing up and take more pics.! :buttrock:

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 09:18 AM
hello Brubru, i am from Paris, and happy to know that you also had your cinemaquette... just for curiosity from where did you bought it?

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 09:19 AM
and could you post some pictures close to the teeth?have you a gap in the rear teeth? :)

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Sign up with photobucket.com and load your pictures from your PC to their website and then load from there.

hi again bullseye: i signed up to phobucket, then i have to insert the http://.... between [img]....[img] isn't it? :rolleyes2

brubru13
05-09-2006, 09:27 AM
hello Brubru, i am from Paris, and happy to know that you also had your cinemaquette... just for curiosity from where did you bought it?

i bought it at heo.fr
( 1499€ mais sur le site il est a 1599€ mais il m'a fait le même prix que heo.com, même société, voili )

brubru13
05-09-2006, 09:29 AM
and could you post some pictures close to the teeth?have you a gap in the rear teeth? :)

no gap in the teeth, picture soon ! :)

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 09:39 AM
hello brubru

donc tu l'a acheté 1500 euros?

brubru13
05-09-2006, 10:03 AM
hello brubru

donc tu l'a acheté 1500 euros?

yes ! i'am ( comme suis un dieu en anglais ! lol )

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 10:07 AM
ahaha ca c'est vrai! me too!

i also have bought mine from heo.fr, the gun is a little damaged: the two gun axles (plasma gun and machine gun) are not exactly aligned... and i repared some hydraulic cylinders that were not also aligned, except for that it is my best statue!

hey brubru: you broke your pink little pg (désolé ché pas dire la tirelire... :) ) are you engineer? actor? or... en gros as tu économisé depuis longtemps et t'es tu privé d'un grievous par ci et d'un attakus par la :laugh:

brubru13
05-09-2006, 10:11 AM

i also have bought mine from heo.fr, the gun is a little damaged: the two gun axles (plasma gun and machine gun) are not exactly aligned... and i repared some hydraulic cylinders that were not also aligned, except for that it is my best statue!

hey brubru: you broke your pink little pg (désolé ché pas dire la tirelire... :) ) are you engineer? actor? or... en gros as tu économisé depuis longtemps et t'es tu privé d'un grievous par ci et d'un attakus par la :laugh:

yes i broke ( to break, broke, broken... :) ) my little pink pig

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 10:15 AM
ahah :)

i want now to buy the sideshow grievous to compare it in live with my attakus, but i really need money! are you OK for doing a hold up in "la banque de France"? :buttrock:

this morning i saw several brinks trucks around it .... :)

brubru13
05-09-2006, 10:27 AM

ohhhhhhhh, i've got the same probleme
cinemaquette will send me a new right arm to replace it !

http://bmeffre.chez-alice.fr/HPIM0079.JPG

Bill Murraye
05-09-2006, 01:27 PM
we wait for your rear teeth picture... just to compare and maybe to find an explication! :)

Exar Kun
05-10-2006, 05:12 AM
Alright, I have received mine too: Nr. 71. Well, what can I add more than what was already said many time.......... :buttrock: :buttrock:

It ROCKS and is PERFECT. I've not exposed it yet though just checked if everything was OK.

I'll put a picture once the T-850 will join the family pretty soon :)

cap70
05-10-2006, 05:15 AM
Alright, I have received mine too: Nr. 71. Well, what can I add more than what was already said many time.......... :buttrock:

It ROCKS and is PERFECT. I've not exposed it yet though just checked if everything was OK.

I'll put a picture once the T-850 will join the family pretty soon

Congrats my friend! :buttrock:
Finally!! :laugh:
Oh yes, we want pictures, lot's of it :laugh:

Exar Kun
05-10-2006, 05:38 AM
Thanks Cap. I 'm supposed to get the Arnold end of this week or next week. family picture then :)

Bill Murraye
05-10-2006, 05:48 AM
ohhhhhhhh, i've got the same probleme
cinemaquette will send me a new right arm to replace it !

http://bmeffre.chez-alice.fr/HPIM0079.JPG

hello Brubru,

sorry for you! i have the same problem and i am pretty sure that we are not the only ones! it is a consequence of how the gun is placed inside the box.I will also try to replace it by cinemaquette but they said me that i have to send the statue!! they explain that each statue is specific because hand made so they need to adapt the excat arm with the good gun.... Well it is a hard choice: it was a long long wait before i receive the statue! and i cannot take the risk that they finally refund me or something eles...
So i will keep my damaged gun, and will maybe (AT MY RISKS) try to repare it! Some axles are not well glued inside hydraulic cylinders and the gap between the rear teeth still disturb me a little :inquisiti
Can you brubru post some pics of the teeth, just to see if i am the only one concerend in Europe?
I remember that ElDiablo had this "little" problem....

Exar Kun
05-10-2006, 06:31 AM
Pity your dealer did not check the statue before sending it to you :inquisiti

Mine checked it when received: he put his personal company sticker on each pieces. Tha's why I know he checked.

I have been waiting LOOOONNNNNG time for the T-850 Arnold, but I happened to know that 6 months ago, they had it but is was damaged and sent back.

I am really sorry for you Bill. True that it's frustrating when so much money is used and som much time of waiting. :redface:

Bill Murraye
05-10-2006, 07:59 AM
Exar thank you for your post!: the more i see my T800 and the more i see that it is a complex piece, but sideshow makes for example more than 3800 grievous! and it is also a complex statue without such defaults....

so should the cinemaquette team have to realise a "traning period" inside the sideshow factory? :laugh:

a last thing: Exar as you received your T800, i am just curious to see some pics of him... if it is of course agreed! just to be sure that there are europeans who had a perfect T800.

I am seriously thinking about buying a second T800 but in september or october, with a number probably superior to 120.I cross fingers and imagine that cinemaquette will have make some progresses in their production checkpoints... : :rolleyes2

and for the one that i have now, maybe i think about dismantling it ( OH MY GOD WILL SAY SOME PURISTS!)
for the science progresses :ahahahahah
... no i am joking ahahahah... i would like to dismantle it and remake some parts : i would like to make hydraulics cylinders in turned aluminium, i will remake other heads with brass and will remake entirely the teeth like in the movie....and would love to enhance it to have articulated arms and legs, then i could pose it like i want, like in this picture:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/mdi/images/bckgrd/bckgrd_big/terminator_004.jpg
it is surprising that cinemaquette didn't chosen this pose! sideshow choose it for their 1/2 scale, the machine looks so bad boy! really impressive...

Bill Murraye
05-10-2006, 08:00 AM
and it would be great with some realistic teeth, not painted.... :thumbsdow
http://www.moviebits.co.uk/productimg/terminator/t2_miniendosml.jpg

an ambitious (or kamikaze :laugh: ) project! and very expensive! maybe i will disappear like USSR... :laugh:

cap70
05-10-2006, 08:11 AM
and it would be great with some realistic teeth, not painted.... [/IMG]

an ambitious (or kamikaze :laugh: ) project! and very expensive! maybe i will disappear like USSR... :laugh:

I have the 1:1 Endo skull and the teeth it's made out of plastic and looks like plastic. Same about the half size version I believe. The CM teeth are much better looking, since they are sculpted and painted.

Sorry you are having problems with your CM. Mine is 100% perfect. If you aren't happy, return it and ask for your money back, or exchange it for another one.

By the way, chill down a little. ;)

Bill Murraye
05-10-2006, 08:35 AM
chrome deposit is possible on brass according to a fonderie worker friend.... :peoples:

Exar Kun
05-10-2006, 10:38 AM
I am supposed to get the T-850 soon and then, I'll take a picture together with the T-X.

Well, concerning the teeth, I prefer them as they are on the CM. They do just fine to me. There is a little 'gasp' between the rear teeth, but it is smaller than what I saw on some pictures posted here before and then insignificant to me. They are handmade, so there are differences. I saw that with Attakus many times :) but I am not on that line anymore and I am sure, CM will improve its quality with time.

BTW, you're really consider buying a second one??

Well, for me, next is Aragorn (Alien will be for later)

thx217
05-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Alright, I have received mine too: Nr. 71. Well, what can I add more than what was already said many time..........

I'll put a picture once the T-850 will join the family pretty soon

CONGRATS Exar! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: Now show us some pics.! :)

Bill Murraye
05-10-2006, 10:47 AM
yes Exar i am seriously planning to buy a second one but with a number over 120 or 130.Maybe LCtoys will offer them in ebay.co.uk next months with interesting price... but i am dreaming!

The alien is very accurate with the ridley scott movie, but in my opinion, they should have reproduce the agressive alien 3, or one of the alien that we see in the fourth movie, remember how impressive they were behind the glass, making a statue of the one who was screwing after they destroyed the armored glass, WOW!

i am impatient to see their indiana jones.... and their PREDATOR!!! my favourite character!!
it would be a fantastic dream if CM decides to give him you know the SuperEdge Elder pose, with the old gun!!!
WOW!!! :eek:

Exar Kun
05-10-2006, 10:52 AM
I have the 1:1 Endo skull and the teeth it's made out of plastic and looks like plastic. Same about the half size version I believe. The CM teeth are much better looking, since they are sculpted and painted.

Sorry you are having problems with your CM. Mine is 100% perfect. If you aren't happy, return it and ask for your money back, or exchange it for another one.

unfortunately, it is not that easy to send back items when you're in EU to the States, and I am not talking about the shipping cost. We are facing a high increase of fuel cost and shipping companies are raising their prices constantly (I have a Trading company)

Exar Kun
05-10-2006, 10:55 AM
yes Exar i am seriously planning to buy a second one but with a number over 120 or 130.Maybe LCtoys will offer them in ebay.co.uk next months with interesting price... but i am dreaming!

The alien is very accurate with the ridley scott movie, but in my opinion, they should have reproduce the agressive alien 3, or one of the alien that we see in the fourth movie, remember how impressive they were behind the glass, making a statue of the one who was screwing after they destroyed the armored glass, WOW!

i am impatient to see their indiana jones.... and their PREDATOR!!! my favourite character!!
it would be a fantastic dream if CM decides to give him you know the SuperEdge Elder pose, with the old gun!!!
WOW!!! :eek:

You've got one point Bill, but still, I prefer and always prefered the first one: he is more "biomechanical" to my taste (and six fingers)

El Diablo
05-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Glad to hear you recieved your T-800 Exar! look forward to seeing some pics :thumbs2:

Bill Murraye
05-10-2006, 11:10 AM
yes Exar! you are right! it true signed Giger creature!
your forgot the famous clear dome....and yes, the six fingers make the difference.
Maybe i will buy one: i would love to have the #179, or better the #979 !!! :rolleyes2

cap70
05-10-2006, 11:28 AM
unfortunately, it is not that easy to send back items when you're in EU to the States, and I am not talking about the shipping cost. We are facing a high increase of fuel cost and shipping companies are raising their prices constantly (I have a Trading company)

I know it's probably not easy, but then it's not your fault. What happens when something need replacement?

DetroitSportsFan
05-10-2006, 12:27 PM
i am impatient to see their indiana jones.... and their PREDATOR!!! my favourite character!!WOW!!! :eek:

I'm ready to see ANYTHING new from CM.... ANYTHING!
:laugh:

Gianco
05-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Diablo, you need a couple of acrylic cases for those beauties. :)

By the way, Congrats!!! Nice set of B&W, the best speakers. I have a set of DM 600 S2 series and I love them. :buttrock:

El Diablo
05-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Diablo, you need a couple of acrylic cases for those beauties.

By the way, Congrats!!! Nice set of B&W, the best speakers. I have a set of DM 600 S2 series and I love them.
Thanks GF :thumbs2: I`ve had to move them since I posted those pics (girlfriend didn`t approve :banghead: ) they`re in my glass cabinets now, safe and sound!
And yep B&W do quite literally rock :buttrock: i`ve also got the 600`s but as the rears in my surround set up they are indeed great speakers :)

Exar Kun
05-10-2006, 12:56 PM
I know it's probably not easy, but then it's not your fault. What happens when something need replacement?

Well....if you need replacement, you are in trouble! Let's things like they are, as it is usual to buy from a dealer than the main source. But, as I said, some retailers are ok: they check the goods before sending them to customers. Some don't. Perhaps I have waited long to get that T-850, but I prefer this than having a broken one 6 months ago.

It's just a matter of luck with US products. But, it is 'easier' with Attakus.

cap70
05-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Well....if you need replacement, you are in trouble! Let's things like they are, as it is usual to buy from a dealer than the main source. But, as I said, some retailers are ok: they check the goods before sending them to customers. Some don't.

That suxs, man. I hope you are buying from the "good" retailers then. ;)

Bill Murraye
05-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Well....if you need replacement, you are in trouble! Let's things like they are, as it is usual to buy from a dealer than the main source. But, as I said, some retailers are ok: they check the goods before sending them to customers. Some don't. Perhaps I have waited long to get that T-850, but I prefer this than having a broken one 6 months ago.

It's just a matter of luck with US products. But, it is 'easier' with Attakus.

yes easier with attakus! but hard with CM.... i would have prefered the contrary :)

Exar Kun
05-12-2006, 06:17 AM
Just a little one before the family picture :)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d176/VZygmuntowicz/DSCF0042.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d176/VZygmuntowicz/DSCF0046.jpg

Bill Murraye
05-12-2006, 06:40 AM
congratulations Exar!! :buttrock: